Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

What Bookie Is Your Favourite Bookie And Why? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Bookie Is Your Favourite Bookie And Why? (791 Views)

Whats Your Favourite Bookie & Prediction Site? / Let's Kill The Bookie As I Would Be Dropping My Daily Guaranteed Tips. / Wasere The Best betting site (bookie) In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Bookie Is Your Favourite Bookie And Why? by DaySpringer: 4:52am On May 25, 2017
I do hope I am not breaking any Forum rules with this thread. If i am, i apologise.

To all my fellow pundits out there, I know the major season is over and i hope you won something during the final months of this season. I know I did!

Let's do something fun.
Tell us which bookie(Book maker) is your best Bookie and why?

You can also tell us your
Best score checking site
Best Score checking mobile app and
Best prediction sites (those sites wey you dey check to confirm wetin you suspect go play for one match)
and if You have a betting app that gives you sure odds, you can include it here if you want.

I'll go first.

Favourite Bookie: bet9ja
Why?: Best designed site, both mobile and PC. Wide range of betting selections (Most goals, DC & O/U etc.) even though their odds can small ehn

Best Score checking site: soccer24.com
This site also sweet for forecasting, you can see Head to head matches for the past 20 years !!!

Best Score checking mobile app: Live scores (by goal.com just search Goal live scores on Google play
Second best: Soccer24 app (Same thing with flashscores app )

Best Prediction site:
Whoscored.com (These guys score predictions sometimes na Winch!! grin)
forebet.com (These guys are also very good).

So gentlemen and Precious female pundits (You girls rock) no be everytime, create slips and ask for odds share your Forecasting apparatus.
And who knows we fit make front page!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Bookie Is Your Favourite Bookie And Why? by Mcreloaded(m): 4:59am On May 25, 2017
Azscores.com shows you which games are which by differentiating if its a female team IR a youth team.as bet9ja can deceive u with the names of cubs that are popular a when in fact its a youth club or female club
Re: What Bookie Is Your Favourite Bookie And Why? by Nobody: 5:24am On May 26, 2017
Merrybet

Forebet

(1) (Reply)

My Daily 10+ Odds / Ivan Perisic ‘likes’ Paul Pogba Celebrating Romelu Lukaku’s Transfer To Manutd / Predict This Premier League Fixture And Win 10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.