Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,439 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

3sfe - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 3sfe (3032 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3sfe by ironheart(m): 5:12am On May 25, 2017
How much is a 3sfe engine at ladipo market? I killed mine yesterday trying to beat a c300 along kaduna Abuja road. It was a great battle for that underdog of an engine. At least the c300 will still dream of my corona/Avensis tonight.

I need a complete engine. Delivery location! Abuja

Thanks
Re: 3sfe by MPVGoddess: 5:17am On May 25, 2017
Did you have a functional knock sensor? Just curious?

Does your burn oil? Did you top it before the race?

What speeds did you hit?

And at what speeds did this happen?

Sorry dear but you should share more details!
Re: 3sfe by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:42am On May 25, 2017
your engine is not scarce, it's available in abuja and Kaduna, there's really no point buying from lagos.

Meanwhile come make I laugh you small, you wanted to kee ya sef by ya sef racing MB ehn?

2 Likes

Re: 3sfe by nurey(m): 6:45am On May 25, 2017
I am highly disappointed in you, you actually let the Benz win and disgraced Toyota by getting a knocked engine. How hard should it be to dust a C300,chai

German 1-0 japanese

I will equalize the score today with my 1MZFE engine German fans watch out watch out watch out (voice echoing). grin

1 Like

Re: 3sfe by kingreign(m): 12:57pm On May 25, 2017
ironheart:
How much is a 3sfe engine at ladipo market? I killed mine yesterday trying to beat a c300 along kaduna Abuja road. It was a great battle for that underdog of an engine. At least the c300 will still dream of my corona/Avensis tonight.

Thanks
Iranu abacha paperheart. undecided undecided
You're a disappoinent to japmobiles. How could you race a 2009+ V6 against a 86-93 i4 motor with all the accumulated wear and tear? angry angry
Re: 3sfe by kingreign(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2017
nurey:
I am highly disappointed in you, you actually let the Benz win and disgraced Toyota by getting a knocked engine. How hard should it be to dust a C300,chai

German 1-0 japanese

I will equalize the score today with my 1MZFE engine German fans watch out watch out watch out (voice echoing). grin
ya mates dey use 2GR-FSE you dey rant 1MZ-FE with serious oil sludges I pirry you grin grin
Re: 3sfe by ironheart(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2017
Nurey

kingreign

Gazzuzz

My oga them, dont underestimate that engine in terms of speed o.

The guy past me after kaduna toll gate. We met at Doka village. At a small traffic when u meet those competting trallers that dont want to give way.

He wanted to use my space i chance him n seeing those hausa boys with there unforgiving spirit. The guy look me n nodes. I node too

I got a small space n zoom through. The guy followed. But i reduced my speed driving beside a bus untill i made sure 4 cars are in front of him, then i got my chance to make a dash for it. At 190, my car vibrates like hell, i held it for almost 10km the guy came slowly and steady i pull it to 195 with my heart beating n car vibrating, at that point my car started smoking. The ç300 just zoom, the guy smiling. I smiled at my car too. It was worth it.

Now i am still happy i gave that car a run for it engine.

3 Likes

Re: 3sfe by ironheart(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2017
nurey:

German 1-0 japanese

guy if u no avenge ur boi. E no good o
Re: 3sfe by ironheart(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2017
kingreign:

Iranu abacha paperheart. undecided undecided
You're a disappoinent to japmobiles. How could you race a 2009+ V6 against a 86-93 i4 motor with all the accumulated wear and tear? angry angry
guy i it will amaze u what i do with that car. I feel proud of it.
Re: 3sfe by ironheart(m): 4:40pm On May 25, 2017
MPVGoddess:
Did you have a functional knock sensor? Just curious?

Does your burn oil? Did you top it before the race?

What speeds did you hit?

And at what speeds did this happen?

Sorry dear but you should share more details!
yea just scared of picking one with a terrible maintenance history
Re: 3sfe by nurey(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2017
ironheart:
Nurey

kingreign

Gazzuzz

The guy past me after kaduna toll gate. We met at Doka village. At a small traffic when u meet those competting trallers that dont want to give way.

He wanted to use my space i chance him n seeing those hausa boys with there unforgiving spirit. The guy look me n nodes. I node too

I got a small space n zoom through. The guy followed. But i reduced my speed driving beside a bus untill i made sure 4 cars are in front of him, then i got my chance to make a dash for it. At 190, my car vibrates like hell, i held it for almost 10km the guy came slowly and steady i pull it to 195 with my heart beating n car vibrating, at that point my car started smoking. The ç300 just zoom, the guy smiling. I smiled at my car too. It was worth it.

I know that feeling but you were seriously outclassed and out matched, the mistake you made is keeping your eye on the speedo while neglecting the tachometer you must have red zoned a naturally aspirated engine block.

Racing is good but always know what fight to pick, you picked the wrong one.

195km/h, first gen avensis with that Abuja-kaduna express with hidden potholes Bros next time you wanna try this include my name in your will grin

3 Likes

Re: 3sfe by kingreign(m): 4:55pm On May 25, 2017
ironheart:
guy i it will amaze u what i do with that car. I feel proud of it.
Paperheart, Biko gbawa door. angry
You no fit do anything spectacular with that car.
Re: 3sfe by kingreign(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2017
ironheart:
Nurey

kingreign

Gazzuzz

You are happy you blew ya engine?
Oga gazzuzz, oga samma am the price of toks 3S-FE engine make he body calm down.

CC: Mr Cork
Re: 3sfe by ironheart(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2017
kingreign:

Paperheart, Biko gbawa door. angry
You no fit do anything spectacular with that car.
o yee of little faith
Re: 3sfe by ironheart(m): 6:51pm On May 25, 2017
nurey:

I know that feeling but you were seriously outclassed and out matched, the mistake you made is keeping your eye on the speedo while neglecting the tachometer you must have red zoned a naturally aspirated engine block.

Racing is good but always know what fight to pick, you picked the wrong one.

195km/h, first gen avensis with that Abuja-kaduna express with hidden potholes Bros next time you wanna try this include my name in your will grin
no potholes bro, not a single hole, guess its been long u took that road. Yea learned that RPM thing the hard way cause i remember flooring the pedals n moving at a leap before a loose of power then a puff puff thumb sound
Re: 3sfe by kingreign(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2017
ironheart:
o yee of little faith
Oh yee of mountainous faith with a busted engine grin
Next time even try a pencil light V6 let's see as it goes. grin grin
Re: 3sfe by ironheart(m): 7:42pm On May 25, 2017
kingreign:

Oh yee of mountainous faith with a busted engine grin
Next time even try a pencil light V6 let's see as it goes. grin grin
pencil wetin? Hahahahahah, that car na mistake
Re: 3sfe by kingreign(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2017
ironheart:
pencil wetin? Hahahahahah, that car na mistake

Just try it bro. Intact, try racing against a healthy Camry orobo V6
Re: 3sfe by mayor2013: 8:31pm On May 25, 2017
After you are done buying another engine you can continue the race. But this injury time is necessary for your ride sir
Re: 3sfe by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2017
I have owned my toyota avensis 1.8liter for close to 3year, bought it toks, Since I bought it it has only know Full synthetic engine oils, I also always take time to listen closely to the engine sounds 1nce in a while to be sure it's in top form.

Before an engine throws a rod, or develops faults, it happens gradually, it starts with a faint knocking sound before it becomes a larger growl then finally bursts a hole in ya block engine.

Engine oil type and listening to your engine are very essential.

I red line my avensis at almost every opportunity I get, and she still answers without any complains.

Try and listen to your engines.

1 Like

Re: 3sfe by mejai(m): 10:26pm On May 25, 2017
OP, men!! u r just a confirmed murderer.
Re: 3sfe by ironheart(m): 2:23am On May 26, 2017
kingreign:

Just try it bro. Intact, try racing against a healthy Camry orobo V6
i am trying to see which one healthy​ amongst them. I never see. To be honest only honda v6 i can vouch for. All pre 2003 v6 are flop
Re: 3sfe by ironheart(m): 2:24am On May 26, 2017
mayor2013:
After you are done buying another engine you can continue the race. But this injury time is necessary for your ride sir
very true
Re: 3sfe by ironheart(m): 2:27am On May 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
I have owned my toyota avensis 1.8liter for close to 3year, bought it toks, Since I bought it it has only know Full synthetic engine oils, I also always take time to listen closely to the engine sounds 1nce in a while to be sure it's in top form.

Before an engine throws a rod, or develops faults, it happens gradually, it starts with a faint knocking sound before it becomes a larger growl then finally bursts a hole in ya block engine.

Engine oil type and listening to your engine are very essential.

I red line my avensis at almost every opportunity I get, and she still answers without any complains.

Try and listen to your engines.
thanks man, we learn everyday. Too bad this one was the hard way
Re: 3sfe by ironheart(m): 2:29am On May 26, 2017
mejai:
OP, men!! u r just a confirmed murderer.
bros haba na, dont tell me you have never killed lizards for fun as a kid growing up?

Some times we engage in risky adventure once in a while
Re: 3sfe by Lexusgs430: 3:31am On May 26, 2017
ironheart:

Thanks

Shame the owner of the C300 would only be dreaming and not contributing to the cost..........
The C300 would have enjoyed seeing your Toyota gradually race in reverse, in its own plume of smoke, oil and metal bits......

2 Likes

Re: 3sfe by ironheart(m): 3:56am On May 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Shame the owner of the C300 would only be dreaming and not contributing to the cost..........
The C300 would have enjoyed seeing your Toyota gradually race in reverse, in its own plume of smoke, oil and metal bits......
a little bit of fun doesn't hurt. If i cant climb mount Everest, cant i at least enjoy the good road in my country? He spent quality money to buy that ride n i spend least to nothing to buy mine. Its been fun for me all the way. Some times we need to live so we dont regret not living our lives to the fullest. I regret not ridding a bicycle should i regret not drving my jallopy while it last? Or do u expect me to race a 7series whose engine cost over 2million naira when i finally can afford that ride? No na. This is the time bro. At Apo the engine cost 150k. Kd its 130k

At least the current engine has seen some serious abuse from me. From lagos to abuja under 8hours, done Abuja, minna kaduna, kano, sokoto kastina back to zamfara, Abuja. Despite engine not in top shape. I knew its a matter of time before i get a new engine.

2 Likes

Re: 3sfe by Lexusgs430: 4:13am On May 26, 2017
ironheart:
a little bit of fun doesn't hurt. If i cant climb mount Everest, cant i at least enjoy the good road in my country? He spent quality money to buy that ride n i spend least to nothing to buy mine. Its been fun for me all the way. Some times we need to live so we dont regret not living our lives to the fullest. I regret not ridding a bicycle should i regret not drving my jallopy while it last? Or do u expect me to race a 7series whose engine cost over 2million naira when i finally can afford that ride? No na. This is the time bro. At Apo the engine cost 150k. Kd its 130k

At least the current engine has seen some serious abuse from me. From lagos to abuja under 8hours, done Abuja, minna kaduna, kano, sokoto kastina back to zamfara, Abuja. Despite engine not in top shape. I knew its a matter of time before i get a new engine.

LOL.........

So long as you don't ask me to give you the keys to any of my cars..........
The engine sellers prayer must be answered.......... And Kazeem too must wack........

1 Like

Re: 3sfe by ironheart(m): 4:17am On May 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

LOL.........

So long as you don't ask me to give you the keys to any of my cars..........
The engine sellers prayer must be answered.......... And Kazeem too must wack........
Bros just creating jobs for the boiz na. I don tire to dey look them face
Re: 3sfe by Lexusgs430: 4:18am On May 26, 2017
ironheart:
Bros just creating jobs for the boiz na. I don tire to dey look them face

I dey feel you my Oga
Re: 3sfe by ironheart(m): 5:38am On May 26, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I dey feel you my Oga
thanks bros, some times we need to take our minds off some of these things that causes us depression. My fear is getting a dead engine at the end. Thats my only concern

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has My Camry 2007 Engine Finally Knocked? / Abeg Make Una Help / Which is the worst car you ever owned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.