Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate (22411 Views)

TCH: Nigeria's Power Grid Has Collapsed 108 Times Since Privatisation / AlJazeera: 'Nigeria's Worsening Job Crisis Feels Like There's No Hope' / Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate by iChooseLove(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2017
[color=#770077][/color] Usually the first step towards growth is accepting that there's a problem. Now the Senate should seek for solutions to this power issue. How do we get to speak to our leaders and get them to listen?
Re: No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate by obailala(m): 5:23pm On May 25, 2017
pokipoki:

You can do better by providing us with the annual report spanning for the last 4 years so that we have idea of the power generation rather than providing us with "selected days" operational report. That makes more sense.
Someone claimed Nigeria was generating 4000mw when pdp handed over to apc, I was only responding to the person hence I simply extracted the specific bit (i.e. the last week of pdp) needed to deflate his lie. Meanwhile I provided a website link, if you need further information (outside the focus of our discussion), you can simply visit the site at your spare time.
Re: No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate by princejayboss: 5:36pm On May 25, 2017
Power sector will never work till we get the job to the right people .... our system needs overhalling

I maintain that corruption is not our problem.... hate is ...
Re: No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate by Enoma222(m): 3:20pm On May 26, 2017
abeg forget light matter for Nigeria because dat sector is dead undecided

Re: No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate by Ashley86400: 4:17pm On May 26, 2017
murmee:
3 Gbosas for you, Ashley86400. You have just narrated the true story of Nigeria Electricity!
I was just preaching the truth. Enjoy your day.
Re: No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:56am On May 27, 2017
XXLDICK:
The clueless one sold the Discos to his cronies. demented people's hero. smh.

Did Nigeria begin when GEJ became president? You're one the problem Nigeria has; you swallow every propaganda. What has the wise one done? Has Nigeria become better than how BUHARI met it?
Re: No Hope For Nigeria Power Sector – Senate by Raymagnate(m): 9:35am On Jul 12, 2019
Nigeria with a population of over 200 million people sell electricity to other neighbouring African countries, but cannot gives its citizens steady electricity supply. In this video you will understand the challenges, the problems and the probable solutions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87wFFXKCys4&t=42s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwara By-election: APC Candidate, Olawuyi Speaks / Onnoghen: Falana Accuses NBA Of Playing Double Standard / My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.