Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) (36593 Views)

Check Out The Latest Toyota Hilux 2020 / This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) / The 2017 Toyota C-HR Nigerians Will Definitely Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by thesuave10(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
He isn't boring. grin cheesy
I am even more comfortable around guys who don't reason with their dick. He's one of such on NL.

Kim Kim. Comfort is boring. grin. DICK thoughts can be hard or soft depending on the flow of the conversation grin tongue
Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
He isn't boring. grin cheesy
I am even more comfortable around guys who don't reason with their dick. He's one of such on NL.

loool, good he isn't boring. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 26, 2017
thornapple:

Dextology must be boring to be with then, if he's a Pastor. All they know and talk about is Moses and Abraham.
lol grin

Walai, he is so boring to be with but he knows a lot about events of the past, occurrence of the present and knowledge of the future. grin grin grin

We can discuss scriptures all day, you won't get bored I promise grin grin
Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Kim Kim. Comfort is boring. grin. DICK thoughts can be hard or soft depending on the flow of the conversation grin tongue
I know what I'm talking about. Some peeps don't know when to keep sex out of a conversation. There are too many things to discuss about and a conversation would be interesting without sex as the subject.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 26, 2017
Dextology:

Walai, he is so boring to be with but he knows a lot about events of the past, occurrence of the present and knowledge of the future. grin grin grin

We can discuss scriptures all day, you won't get bored I promise grin grin

Thank you for confessing you are boring. My problem with you however, is making Kimbra believe you are fun to be with.
Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by thesuave10(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
I know what I'm talking about. Some peeps don't know when to keep sex out of a conversation. There are too many things to discuss about and a conversation would be interesting without sex as the subject.

Hehe.. .i can see your issue isn't with the sex topic but the timing of it. Good news I was once a time keeper grin tongue
Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by thesuave10(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2017
thornapple:

Thank you for confessing you are boring. My problem with you however, is making Kimbra believe you are fun to be with.

Are you the CEO of interesting people Corp. ? grin
Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Are you the CEO of interesting people Corp. ? grin
No, CEO of fairy island. smiley

Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by thesuave10(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2017
thornapple:

So y'all put on caps on fairy island grin
Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by thesuave10(m): 5:14pm On May 26, 2017
thornapple:

So y'all put on caps on fairy island grin tongue
Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 26, 2017
thornapple:

Good kee, u don spoil me finish.
ehn for real? shocked
u dat havent said one bad word grin grin grin
d day u talk bad word i will do dis grin

Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
LMAO. Dextology na my guy na, I fit vouch for that one. You no know say him be pastor?. grin
yes oo a great pastor he is cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.thank God u know he"s cool wink
Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 26, 2017
lefulefu:

yes oo a great pastor he is cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.thank God u know he"s cool wink

See all these church members wey no de pay tithe and prophet offering grin grin grin grin

I de learn from you, my boss
Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 26, 2017
thornapple:

I didn't do anything o, I was just myself. I can't limit myself trying to be who I am not. Originality pays, even if you're standing alone. wink
Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 26, 2017
Dextology:

See all these church members wey no de pay tithe and prophet offering grin grin grin grin

I de learn from you, my boss
iyam apostle sule sule the ukwu pastor....abi u don forget grin
Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 26, 2017
lefulefu:

iyam apostle sule sule the ukwu pastor....abi u don forget grin

Hehehe grin grin grin grin.

That your ministry is internationally recognized grin grin
Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 26, 2017
kimbra:
Of course. I was confessing love to him. grin cheesy I'll have to look for someone who can identify a doctored chat.
It's unthinkable to me someone could go to that extent at blackmailing an innocent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

So y'all put on caps on fairy island grin tongue

i was on leave. tongue cheesy
Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 27, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn for real? shocked
u dat havent said one bad word grin grin grin
d day u talk bad word i will do dis grin
Must i use words like fu.ckshit for you to own up?.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 27, 2017
thornapple:

Must i use words like fu.ckshit for you to own up?.
cheesy
u said the F word shocked

Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 27, 2017
lefulefu:

u said the F word shocked

grin grin grin
Acting as if it's strange to u.
Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 28, 2017
thornapple:

grin grin grin
Acting as if it's strange to u.
its strange ooo.dat F word wey u talk jus weak me sha

Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 28, 2017
lefulefu:
its strange ooo.dat F word wey u talk jus weak me sha
grin grin u taught me o.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 28, 2017
thornapple:

grin grin
u taught me o.
use it more often

Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 28, 2017
lefulefu:

use it more often

it won't work for you oooo, lefulefu.
i converted to a born again and you reconverted me back into the world, isn't that ok?. cheesy
Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by nanaski: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2017
muizzolajide:

Na poverty no make you like am. a normal human that wishes good for himself would love to get a car like.
this.
An HILUX 2017 for that matter.... i dont care about the price... this car is charming
Think Egbon!!

bros I like good things of life so much. I'm just trying to be sarcastic. See as you take finish a brother. Mama why ?
Re: 2017 Toyota Hilux Gets The TRD Pack With N20m Price Tag (photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2017
I need one now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Returning From A Night Club Involved In A Fatal Accident(Graphic Photos / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors / Is Toyota As Reliable As Nigerians Make It Seem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.