Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

My Life In My Pastor’s House - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Life In My Pastor’s House (2860 Views)

"Me And My Pastor" / My Life In My Pastor’s House / Should I Return My Pastor $200? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life In My Pastor’s House by Pascalblinks: 7:41am On May 25, 2017
MY LIFE IN MY PASTOR’S HOUSE PART 1 .
I was not that happy when I was forced to leave with my church pastor’s and his family. My pastor name is donald and he has lost his wife. He is quite rich,he had one son two daughters. The son was his firstborn and about 26yrs in age,his name is mark. His second born christine,oh christine was my senior. She is 18yrs of age that looks like 26 with her huge boobs and big backyard. His third born,Hannah in 17yrs of age with very large backyard even more than christine,she is my classmate.They are both very fair in complexion. Oh me,my name is jason,same age with christine,am a bit tall with wizkhalifa body,am the second and the last born. My father was the richest man in my area and my mother is a bussiness woman. Present “Jason,jason,jason” my father shouted from the downstairs angrily. “What’s wrong with this man gan sef”I murmed angrily. I quickly wear my knicker and ran downstair. To my surprise,my father was holding his belt,his eyes were red,I knew am dead. My mother knelt down and was crying profusely. My dad: Jason I heard you slapped your school principal’s daughter, true? *raising up the belt* Me: T…ru..e*stammering* He moved closer to me and said “hope you have a genuine reason?”. Oh God,I can’t tell him Eva(my principal daughter) try to kiss me,though it was a mistake I slapped her. My dad: Can’t you answer? Me: It was mistake. My mum: You heard him. He mistakenly slapped her My dad: Shut up this woman,you want to spoil his life?. Sleeping with Dorothy my friend’s daughter was also a mistake(oh that,she seduced me). Beating up his classmate outside the school is also a mistake(julia said I had small d–k). Be fully prepared,you will be living with pastor donald from tommorrow henceforth. Maybe you will learn your lesson then. He angrily dropped the belt and went to his room. Mama had this look “that’s okay by me”. I went back inside,unclad myself,I stare at my long big d–k “you implicated me” I said softly. I went into the bathroom and have my bath. I put on my uniform,collected my pocket money from mama not after several advice which I just pretended to hear and I went straight to school. One thing about my father,he hates spoilt kid,that’s why he never allow me near all his car,I love trekking and its fun. Oh,I was an ss2 student,same class with hannah,christine was in sss3 and also the senior gir.I was very handsome,fair but not too much in complexion with my killing pink lips I got to school to see many students outside the gate all knelt down,I knew am late and it was my dad’s fault. I walked nearer and I also knelt down,I raise my head to see eva and julia(julia,the one that says I had a small d–k). Eva was very beautiful and a gentle type,she had medium boobs and a-s and was very fair in complexion while julia is choco in complexion and had this huge a-s I’ve never seen though small boobs. Eva looked away the moment our eyes met while julia stared angrily. *weytin concern me,make dem die*. Eva: *finally speak* why are you late? *referring to me* Me: I woke up late. And you what are you two doing here,are you the prefect? Julia: Oh that, senior girl put us here Christine(senior girl): Hey jason,why are you late and why don’t you come to church yesterday? Me: I was very sick yesterday*lied* that’s why I woke up late today Christine: You may enter Eva and julia looked at christine. “What?” Christine asked them “Nothing” they both replied. I heard the rest student murmuring but who cares? Mtcheeeew,I entered smiling
. Click on the link below to continue reading http://naijanoisemakers.com/2017/05/22/life-pastors-house-part-1/
Re: My Life In My Pastor’s House by Pascalblinks: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2017
just click and it will make ur week
Re: My Life In My Pastor’s House by Pascalblinks: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
Oh my G
Re: My Life In My Pastor’s House by Pascalblinks: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
sweet
Re: My Life In My Pastor’s House by Pascalblinks: 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
nice one
Re: My Life In My Pastor’s House by Pascalblinks: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
yes o
Re: My Life In My Pastor’s House by Pascalblinks: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
BRA BOY (18+) PART 1 . Where are you nau?!” called out the fat woman again from inside the changing cubicle.
“I will be there in a moment ma!” followed my reply, as I pulled shut the glass sliding front door to my elder brother’s lingerie shop! It was already past 9pm and from what I could see around, virtually all shops on the road had closed down for the day despite the festivities. Unfortunately, I had to delay a bit hoping this seemingly last customer, will quickly purchase a wear and leave; but she hadn’t and was still endlessly needing my attention. “And please bring me a larger mirror o, this one can’t let me see a thing!” she suddenly yelled again from the cubicle! Her English was just too good for how she looked. A common trait with the average Lagos resident – you can never tell the learned from how they appeared. “Okay ma.” was my own reply as I finally shut the door, leaving both of us locked in. We were going to leave from the service door behind anyways. After picking up the larger mirror from where it was hung on a high shelf, I began walking down the hall to go meet the customer. My brother, Chime’s shop was that big. It was actually six shops collapsed into one! The largest in the vicinity. He was so lucky to have been told of the availability of all six of them, and as soon as he got the information, he quickly bought them up at once! Talk of the average Ibo man’s business acumen. And it paid off handsomely! He became an instant rival to all the lingerie shop owners along that road and more like chased them out of business. He soon became the only dealer of brassieres, p@nties, undies and anything female lingerie! And many customers came from far and wide. His success was unprecedented and soon he began doing wonders back home at Onitsha, our hometown.

I was still there as at then, and it was just after he bought his fifth landed property that he asked me come over to Lagos to join him. Not as a trader though, but to come school. I was always the brilliant one among us – we were three boys. And did continue with academics. It wasn’t really easy getting through Jamb initially, but I was quite surprised even though fortunate to eventually secure an admission finally at Lagos State University. So this was how I moved to Lagos for study, even though I had to occasionally assist him at his shop, where he now had over 8 sales girls and boys. This very day was one such days and I had moved straight from lectures to come assist in the trading for the day. It was a very busy day, basically because of the Xmas season, and despite his presence and mine alongside the 8 additional sales persons, we were continually overwhelmed by visiting costumers! It was just overtly hectic and we had to repeatedly ask some people to momentarily wait outside. That was how difficult it was for everyone. Yet it continued that way until sometime around 7pm, before we began having some respite. Chime dismissed the sales girls and boys earlier than normal just to allow them return home to rest. He also left me with some instructions and drove off with his car. He was obviously not done with the day as he needed to go pick up some of his wears that were moved to a nearby cloth factory for a bit of stitching here and there – they were shipped in with a few tears and needed amending. As for me, I was to close the shop by 9pm after attending to any other costumers that may still call in. It was just a few minutes to the said 9pm, when this very lady costumer walked in. . Click on the link below to continue reading http://www.naijanoisemakers.com/2016/12/19/bra-boy-sx-story-part-1/
Re: My Life In My Pastor’s House by Pascalblinks: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
UNDERNEATH THE HIJAB PART 1 . I’m a big fan of women that are taboo. They represent a conquest, a challenge, an accomplishment that you can secretly smile to yourself about. There’s something exciting about pretty girls who wear (long) hijabs. They give you only a glimpse of their beauty leaving your mind to wonder what lies beneath the surface. Sometimes beneath the luster of the silky fabric, you can see the outline of enormous breasts. That drives me over the edge and I start to fantasize about what it would be like to experience them in bed. The first girlfriend I had during my undergraduate days was one of them. Nobody thought I would succeed with her. Her name was Zainab and she was a devout muslim. I mean she didn’t shake hands with boys, she never showed her hair and she never missed her fasting and prayers. We took some classes together and occasionally, we worked on some assignments together. I was friends with her for two years before I actually let her know how I felt about her. She was one person I thought I would be last with all the way to the end. She had grown comfortable with me and we had become inseparable on campus. We never had any time alone together because we both lived with our parents at the time. However I had an office as a student since I worked part time. One Saturday, we found ourselves in the office. Alone. Together. For the first time. It was like being 13 again. I knew she had never been with a man before or even had a boyfriend. She had never been kissed or touched or held before. Completely innocent. We were sitting in the office working on a programming assignment together. When we were done, we starting talking about her innocence and why she had chosen to live the way she did. Before long I was able to convince her that she wouldn’t burst into flames if I held her hand. It took some patience on my part but eventually she became comfortable holding me. My hands moved to her thighs and with some resistance, she starting asking what I was doing. I told her to relax and I reassured her that I would be gentle. I caressed her thighs gently, running my hands over the tights she had beneath her outer garment. She felt so good and considering that it was my first time with her, I reveled in the moment. I could tell that she enjoyed it even though she kept telling me to stop. As I loosened up her garment, I caught my first glimpse of what her breasts looked like. They were big but not huge. A small D I think. My hands wandered from her thighs to cup them but she was having none of it. She covered them across with her left hand still asking what I was doing. And once again I had to reassure her that if she didn’t like it after I started, I would stop instantly. She resisted but eventually I had my palm on her top, gently caressing one of her breasts. It was an amazing feel. “Who’s teaching you all this?”, she asked as I leaned in to kiss the little cleavage she had exposed. I could sense that her words were slurred because of what she was experiencing. My hands wandered through the open part of her low cut top to feel her actual Bosom. Skin- to-skin. I enjoyed playing “find the Tip” with her Bosom as I searched frantically for what seemed like forever inside her bra. I raised her top eventually, enough to access her bra. And without taking it off completely, I had both breasts out. They were much lighter in complexion than her face and the sight of them was entrancing. Soon I was gently suckling them and I could feel her hands on my hair, caressing my head as I sucked, licked and kissed her Tips. I tried in vain to stuff as much of her breasts as I could into my mouth but they were too big. “Where did you learn this?”, she asked again. “You’re a bad boy.” This time, she had no resistance left. I took my time to explore her breasts with my fingers and my tongue. They kept me busy for ages and as my erection grew harder and harder, I could feel pre-Pour leaking onto my boxers. I didn’t want anything more. I wanted her to be comfortable first before we went any further. Soon she was directing me. Lick the other one. Come back to this one. In my mind, conquering Rome wouldn’t have been as satisfying. I had broken down the first barrier. And they said I wouldn’t succeed. I wish they could see me now.
. click on the link below to continue reading
http://www.naijanoisemakers.com/2017/05/18/underneath-hijab-part-1/
Re: My Life In My Pastor’s House by Pascalblinks: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
DOCTOR VS NURSE VS PATIENTS (18+) PART 1 .
She unzipped her uniform, and it slipped off her shoulders. I was mesmerized by the sight of her succulent bôobs, standing up with the pointed Tips. She walked towards my bed and I didn’t hesitate to sU-Ck those big black tips, while playing with them with my tongue. Meanwhile I was busy grabbing her big arse, massaging it, and I knew she was enjoying it….. I however slipped two fingers into her wet pucci, playing with her cl!t, and she was seriously m0an!ng like a dog on heat (hey, she was a b?tch). She was seriously giving off ringtones and didn’t hesitate to zip down my jeans and grab my rock-hard anaconda…. And she bent down and slipped it into her mouth, and she sU-Cked it and Licked it, and it made my brain spin…. I couldn’t take it any longer, I slammed her onto the bed, spread her legs apart, and logged in the USB into the hub, pounding it like iyan….. “Oh, doctor, oh please don’t stop, yeah baby, oh yeah babeeeyyy” And suddenly….. “Doctor lagusta, wake up ooo, your patient is convulsing again ooo” Oh good lord, so it was all a dream….. I quickly checked to see if I wasn’t wet….. I got up, washed my face, made sure my erect prick was flaccid again, and I stepped out of the call room…. “Yes matron, what is it again” “Mrs bebeto is convulsing again ooo” “Okay okay, I have heard”…. I had to start another regimen of magnesium sulphate for this 7month pregnant patient with ecclampsia….. We wanted to try and stabilize her until the baby is at least eight months, before we bring it out ourselves…. I checked the time, it was 2am…. I just had to stay with her till morning. Being a house officer isn’t easy, as a junior doctor, you are the first on call, you do all the work, and you leave the hospital dejected, sunken and scawny, with no babes to fvck…. The next morning, with little sleep, I had to attend the morning review…. My registrar was a very lazy, and very dull doctor, in fact I didn’t know how he passed through medical school…. He was just giving me tough assignments to do; chasing blood samples, checking vital signs, urinary output, all that crap…. And those big-assed nurses didn’t help matters too….. Until I had to go to the post-natal ward…. And while I was checking the blood pressure of a patient….. “Hello, I want to use the sphygmomanometer” I looked up and saw a dark-skinned nurse, not too fine joor…. “As you can see, I’m using it, so u have to wait” “Please be fast, I want to use it” she scoffed rudely…. I was like “what’s wrong with this ugly brat” I used style to sample her; her bôobs were just average, but as she turned to walk back to the nurses station, her yansh was the ish… It was bouncing and jiggling under her nearly transparent White uniform, and yeah she wasn’t wearing p@nties…. I knew this was an advertisement, but I ain’t got time for all of that, at least for now…. So i handed it over to her, she took it without looking at me, and I left . click on the link below to continue reading http://naijanoisemakers.com/2017/06/06/doctor-vs-nurse-vs-patients-18-part-1/
Re: My Life In My Pastor’s House by Pascalblinks: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2017
MIDNIGHT SAGA (Romance Story) PART 1 (Completed) .
It was a Monday Morning,I stepped into Class, i was About 5 minutes late, the Lecturer was already in the Class. I was scared of Getting Disgraced so I just Stood by the door, with my books in my hands. The Lecturer Noticed me and Gave me a Gesture to come in. the class was Filled up, Some Guys were even Standing at the back, but I noticed an Empty Seat, at the Second row, close to this Very Beautiful Light Skinned Damsel. logically I knew it probably belongs to Someone else.but I chose to try my Luck. Hi, Please is this Seat taken? I asked. she looked at me for like 2 seconds, and Said No! I sat down sharp, No Dulling. Wow! You smell Nice, I told her. she Blushed with her Head downwards. thank you she said, Am Jeff by the Way and you? Sandra she Said Damn! why is it that Most Girls with That Name are so Pretty i said. She blushed and Said , Oh Please. You’re going to Get us Embarrassed by this Lecturer she Added. You seem Worth the Risk I Said, with a Grin. The Man Is even Boring sef. I Put in We kept Going on and on, she Seemed to Like my company The Class was Almost Over, I realised if I don’t make a Move for this Lady’s Number, all my Earlier effort will Come to Null. I dropped my Phone on the Desk right in Front of her. Can I have your Number Pls? Why She Asked. *See Question oh* I like Your Sense of Humour, and I’ll like to Get to know you better some other time. Okay she Said, with a Smile, and typed her Digits, Nice phone she said. Thanks I replied, with a Big Smile I had this Friend, a Hausa guy actually, His name was Ibro. this Guy is Very Funny. We were Returning Back Home from School. Omo Class dey Go on You Just dey Yab that Fine Chick, This Chick Like you sha, He said Guy you Mad oh, Why you say she like me? I asked. All of us wey Stand for Back, We been ask the babe who get the Seat, She been tell us say na for her Friend. Hahahahahaha, I Laughed Uncontrollably. At about 8 p.m I dialled her Number, Mtn Zone Indicated 8kb/s. I said “Correct” Hi Dear, its…… I recognize you, She Completed. Jeff Right? Yes I Responded, Surprised. Your Voice Sounds Even more Auspicious on Phone, I said She Giggled. Hey, How are you doing, Am Good She Said. I haven’t Stopped thinking about you since we Met, I just thought maybe we Could hang Out Sometime and Chat over Dinner if that’s okay with you. She Laughed. what’s Funny I asked? No Forgive me, I just like hearing you talk. *See talk oh* Okay, is that a Yes? I’ll think about it she said. *when a Girl tells you this, Most of the time, its a Yes, Ladies Playing hard to Get. Ibro was a Very Good friend of Mine He Doesn’t Date,Doesn’t have a Girlfriend, but No one Gets As much $ex as he Does. Lol So around that 8p.m I heard music coming from his Room, his room is Opposite Mine. Knocked on his door, no response, just the music, I walked in and saw him on the Couch with Just Boxers and no shirts. Guy wetin dey Happen na? Before he Could reply, I saw two Very Beautiful Ladies Coming out of the Bathroom with Just P.ants And B.ra Ibro you bad, Ibro you bad, Ibro you bad, I said with My eyes fixed on their bosoms. Guy Chill na, You wan kill my Konji? he said One of the Girls Moved Forward and ki$$ed him, one Wicked French Ki$$, I was About turning to leave, when ibro, said, Guy you mumu oh, you wan walk out on free P.u $$y My Perplexed face just Brightened, I took that as an Invitation. The other Girl was already giving him a B.lowjob. The other Girl Approached me, and dragged me to the Bed, Gave me a Hot ki$$, this Girl was Experienced, Obviously. I had Taken My Clothes off, and was now like Adam. Grabbed her Huge Melons, and set them Free from the Bondage of the B.ra restricting them. To Enlighten you Guys, I knew this Girls were Professional W.hores, Hired by Ibro. trust Hausa man na. There’s two things I wouldn’t do, F.uck her without C.ondom, and lick her p.u$$y. How can I put my mouth where Many Men Have Deposited their loads of C.um? C.ondom was always Smartly Hidden in my Wallet. I took off her P.anties too. Directed her Mouth, to my D.ick. this Girl sucks a Joystick with Passion, She was so Good. Grabbed her by the Head, Stroked her Head up and Down on My D.ick. “This Is Goooood” I managed to say. Noticed if I go on like this for the next 5 minutes, am gonna C.um. I noticed ibro and His own babe, were already Far Gone, he was giving her D.oggy. Baddo! the Music in the Background was a killer This Babe’s P.u$$y was Nicely Shaved, Fine Girl with Bursty bosoms I sucked on them bosoms, She Moaned, *Good thing about S.luts, is they don’t try hard to hide their Orgasms, the way some Girlfriends do.* the m.oans of the babe Ibro was b.anging was already interfering with the music . Damn the Preintimacy I said. got my C.ondom, rolled it Nicely on my Rod,Rod of Perdition. In one Swift Move, My D.ick was In there. she made an “Arrrgggg’ Sound. *Correct* I was Going Slowly, taking my time, She kept saying Faster, Faster, Baby please. I no send, I was Just going Slowly, Taking my time. Then I Upped the Game, Giving her like 10 Thrust in 5 Seconds, then Slowing down. again this Babe, Was Screaming, Wrapped hers legs around my w.aist and was saying some words in Yoruba *I can’t speak Yoruba* Ibro was Having the Reverse Cowgirl. I could see the Girl’s A$$ hole From where I was, instead of me to Concentrate on the One In my Front, Lol We later Switched to D.oggy. This Time around I was Moving Fast, Slapped Her A$$, And Pulled her Hair. Slapping the A$$ gives some sort of Vibration and Sweetness on the D.ick. *No try am on babe you love oh* Am Gonna C.um, Am gonna C.um, Ibro’s Babe Was Screaming, Damn! In a Snap, She had wet the whole Cushion. We switched to Cowgirl. there’s only one reason why I love This Style. *the Way the bosoms moves Up and Down.* She was Pounding me hard, Her hands on her head .I couldn’t take this Anymore, she was slowing Down,Looks like she was Tired. I Grabbed her A$$, And Penetrated her from Beneath, She Was M.oaning, Loud. I was Going at a Very Fast Pace, My C.um was Building up. In a matter of minutes, I was Approaching. she just Fell to the bed. I took out the C.ondom and disposed it. Ibro and his Babe were through too,he gave me a Gesture, Indicating we should Switch Babes. Ibro came to where I was, I moved to where he was, I couldn’t fvck her on the same Wet Couch, so I dragged her to the Bathroom, My Erect D!ck Pointing the way like a Navigator. I sat on the Closed Water Closet. She Sat on My D!ck (I had Rolled another C.ondom) I like this Position cause I get to do two things at a Time, Suck her hard N.ipples while She moves Up and Down on my C.ock This One’s p.u$$y was more Loose than the other one I had, or na Ibro Ruin am? Who cares, P.u$$y is meant for F.ucking. She was Riding my C.ock, slowly, so I could get to suck her N!pples with ease. I Could tell she was Enjoying every bit of it. raised her Head to the Ceiling with eyes Closed. I wasn’t enjoying it that Much, coz I was Carrying her Weight. after about 5 minutes. I stood up, made her Bend with her hands on the Closed, Closet. Penetrated her P.u$$y, I later Changed My mind, P.u$$y wey no Grip your D.ick no dey Sweet. I Aimed for her A.$$hole. Slowly and Steadily tried to slid my Joystick to her A.$$hole. The Fact that it Entered without much Stress indicated that I wasn’t the Pioneer afterall. I loved the Grip I got. e wan Break my D!ck sef. I was thrusting slowly, and later Increased my Pace. this Girl was a Screamer, I bent Forward and Massaged her C!its, this Act drove her Crazy. a Passerby would think she was being R.aped. they’re just Uncontrollable Sounds of Pleasure the music Blacked out the M.oans, to an Extent. Stood her up, Pushed her to the wall, Raised one of her Legs up,Slid my c.ock into the p.u$$y this Time around, Pounding her A.$$ against the Wall. I was Also Staring deep into her Eyes While at it. her Eyes got Bigger, She was Staring at me, like pleading for Mercy and at the same time saying, Please don’t Stop. And the funny thing is I was Far from C.umming sef. I kept Pounding her A$$, Like this for like 7 Minutes, In a Swift Move, I lifted her Up, Her legs Round my W.aist, My d.ick Deep into her P.u$$y, and was Banging her Upwardly. did that for About 2 minutes *The babe heavy* I still didn’t C.um. We were both Tired sef. I just took out the C.ondom and Let her Give me a b!owjob. when I felt like Approaching, I retracted my Di.ck and Spilled the C.um on her bosoms. . click on the link below to continue reading http://naijanoisemakers.com/2016/08/23/midnight-saga-romance-story-part-1/
Re: My Life In My Pastor’s House by BlinksBlinkd: 12:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
hmmmm
Re: My Life In My Pastor’s House by BlinksBlinkd: 4:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
how?
Re: My Life In My Pastor’s House by BlinksBlinkd: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2017
Interestingly interesting

(1) (Reply)

Scary / Four Men In A Car / This Driver Was Following Google Maps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.