Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones (35133 Views)

Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here / We fix, we sells==>iphones|androids ~ UK Used And New Iphones / We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by thatkindthing: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Please my tecno k7 has this issue wia the Bluetooth comes on regularly on its own, what do I do?
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
thatkindthing:
Please my tecno k7 has this issue wia the Bluetooth comes on regularly on its own, what do I do?

I believe your touch is malfunctioning. I want you to take note on how your phone Bluetooth comes on by itself.
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by kinglee007(m): 5:00am On Dec 23, 2017
Hello Murphy, nice work you're doing i must say.
I have a Sony Xperia ZR (C5502) that an engineer helped me fix (screen replacement to be precise) and i also had the battery replaced but lately, the phone will just trip off while i might be doing something (like watching a movie, browsing or even attempting to make or making a call). It's so frustrating. To cap it up, the ear piece doesn't work anymore. Please, is there anything that can be done to make it act well?
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by fuckboys: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2017
MurphyInc:

I believe your touch is malfunctioning. I want you to take note on how your phone Bluetooth comes on by itself.
please do you have the screen of Samsung Galaxy S4 sprint version, and how much?
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by keriberry(f): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2017
Please how much would it cost me to repair a Samsung Galaxy s6 phone
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by francisbarrack(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
pls m in need of iPhone 6 panel n how much will it cost me
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
francisbarrack:
pls m in need of iPhone 6 panel n how much will it cost me

The cost is N64,000
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by keriberry(f): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
MurphyInc:

The cost is N64,000
You ignored me o
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 3:04am On Dec 25, 2017
kinglee007:
Hello Murphy, nice work you're doing i must say.
I have a Sony Xperia ZR (C5502) that an engineer helped me fix (screen replacement to be precise) and i also had the battery replaced but lately, the phone will just trip off while i might be doing something (like watching a movie, browsing or even attempting to make or making a call). It's so frustrating. To cap it up, the ear piece doesn't work anymore. Please, is there anything that can be done to make it act well?

I apologise for missing your post out. I think Your phone battery is responsible for your phone tripping off. Did you notice what % your phone battery is when tripping off? As for the earpiece, that can be checked. Can you bring it to our office for proper diagnosis?
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 3:08am On Dec 25, 2017
fuckboys:
please do you have the screen of Samsung Galaxy S4 sprint version, and how much?

Yes we have it... N27,000,
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by kelvinodum(m): 3:12am On Dec 26, 2017
I have a htc one e8, when on a call,people on the other end can't seem to hear me,unless I plug in my ear piece,tho I can hear them,even if they hear me,they say I sound so far away,what could be the issue and how much will it cost me to fix this,I will need to bring this in soon to fix it.
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
kelvinodum:
I have a htc one e8, when on a call,people on the other end can't seem to hear me,unless I plug in my ear piece,tho I can hear them,even if they hear me,they say I sound so far away,what could be the issue and how much will it cost me to fix this,I will need to bring this in soon to fix it.

Hello, Your HTC E8 phone is having mouth piece issues. You can bring it for proper repair. It will cost you N5,000 and you will it the same day.
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
kelvinodum:

Hello, your HTC One E8 is having mouth piece issue and it can be fixed. It will cost you N4000 and you will get it the same day.
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 1:53am On Dec 29, 2017
Merry Christmas and Happy New year in advance.
I pray 2018 is our year of total breakthrough
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by geloorrrrdd(m): 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hi. I just got a techno K7 spark. (1GB variant) The battery doesn't last. what can I do?
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2018
geloorrrrdd:
Hi. I just got a techno K7 spark. (1GB variant) The battery doesn't last. what can I do?

First of all, where you buy your phone matters. Many phone shops are now selling copy phones (refurbished or fake phone) these phones looks original and you would not be able to differentiate between fake and original phone.im not saying you bought a fake phone but to let you know in case of next time.

Android phones pack big bright screens and high-end features that suck plenty of power; here's how to squeeze the most juice out of your battery.

Many latest Android phones are powerful, but unfortunately, they don't have endless battery life. In fact, many Android phone users would be happy to make it through a single day, hoping that a nightly recharge is sufficient.

Sadly, it sometimes isn't. A number of factors have conspired to reduce gadget endurance over the past several years. Thinner designs with less room for batteries, larger and brighter screens, faster quad-core processors, more software that runs in the background, and power-hungry GPS radios all share responsibility. The move from 3G to 4G networks a few years ago—particularly of the LTE variety—has also taken its toll.

But there's much more to poor battery life results than that. Fortunately, there's plenty youcan do to stem the flow of battery life.

Try the following...

1. See what's sucking the most juice. Navigate to Settings > Battery to see an organized breakdown of what's consuming your phone's battery. Applications and features will display in a descending list of battery hogs. If you see an application you barely use or a feature you never use, you'll want to uninstall the app or turn off the feature.

2. Reduce email, Twitter, and Facebook polling. Set your various messaging apps to "manual" for the polling or refresh frequency, just as a test, and you'll instantly extend your device's battery life by a significant amount. Once you see what a difference that makes, try re-enabling just the most important ones, and possibly reducing their polling frequency in the process.

3. Turn unnecessary hardware radios off. It's great that today's phones have LTE, NFC, GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, but do you really need all five activated 24 hours per day? Android keeps location-based apps resident in the background, and the constant drain on your battery will become noticeable, fast. If your phone has a power control widget, you can use it to quickly turn on/off GPS (the largest power drain), NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and LTE. On stock Android, swipe down to bring up the Notification bar, and then tap the icon on the top right corner.

4. Use the extra power saving mode if you have it. The aforementioned Galaxy S5 and HTC One (M8) both have Ultra Power Saving and Extreme Power Saving modes, respectively, that limits the phone to texting, phone calls, Web browsing, and Facebook. This can squeeze extra hours or even a day of standby time out of just a few remaining percentage points of battery.

5. Trim apps running in the background. From Settings > Apps, swipe to the left; you'll see a list of apps that are currently running. Tap on each one to see what they're for; you can stop any apps that you don't need running in the background all of the time.

6. Dump unnecessary home screen widgets and live wallpaper. Just because they're sitting on the home screen, seemingly inactive, doesn't mean they're not consuming power. This goes for widgets that poll status updates in the background, as well as ones that just sit there but look pretty and animated—not to mention animated live wallpaper. (But don't dump everything, as part of what makes Android great are the home screen customizations; just remove the ones you don't use.)

7. Turn down the brightness and turn off Automatic Brightness. It's probably obvious at this point, but you'll be surprised by how much this one alone helps to improve battery life.

8. Update your apps.Applications often get updated to use less battery power, so you should make sure your apps are up to date. Even if you configured the phone for automatic updates, some apps still require that you manually install updates. Check for app updates in Google Play by hitting the menu key and going to My Apps.

9. Keep an eye on signal strength. If you're in an area with poor cellular coverage, the phone will work harder to latch onto a strong-enough signal. This has an adverse effect on battery life. There's not much you can do about this one, but keep in mind that this could be the culprit behind a seemingly weak battery; it's worth popping the phone into Airplane mode if you don't need data or voice calls.

10. Check the reviews. We conduct battery life tests on every single Android phone we review. Unsurprisingly, the results vary widely between handsets, even on the same network. When choosing a phone, make sure that real world talk time is sufficient. You can't go by what the manufacturer says; we see variances on the order of several hours of usage in both directions on a regular basis.

11. Buy a battery case or larger extended battery. Battery cases combine a hardware enclosure, which protects your phone, with an extended battery that can double your phone's endurance. You can find models compatible with popular Android phones from a variety of manufacturers.
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by cybercares(m): 5:35am On Jan 05, 2018
Thanks for making our 2017 a great year, Let's make 2018 greater together.
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by cybercares(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
It's going to be a great weekend, have fun.
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by cybercares(m): 6:09am On Jan 10, 2018
Goodness and Mercy of God Shall follow us this year. Have a great week.
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2018
We understand your technology needs, call on us let's work together.
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 4:03am On Jan 12, 2018
Thanks for your support, we are grateful.
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 6:55am On Jan 13, 2018
We are committed in making your business technology needs available to you. Try us now.
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2018
Happy New Week, Have a great week...
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 7:01am On Jan 18, 2018
We are always available for your Gadget issues.
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by saxby(f): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Have you updated the phone recently, if you haven't, carry out the update and factory reset the phone, then charge the phone till full and look out for a change
geloorrrrdd:
Hi. I just got aq techno K7 spark. (1GB variant) The battery doesn't last. what can I do?
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
saxby:
Have you updated the phone recently, if you haven't, carry out the update and factory reset the phone, then charge the phone till full and look out for a change
Thanks. do you use same phone? if yes, can I send you pm?
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by geloorrrrdd(m): 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
MurphyInc:

First of all, where you buy your phone matters. Many phone shops are now selling copy phones (refurbished or fake phone) these phones looks original and you would not be able to differentiate between fake and original phone.im not saying you bought a fake phone but to let you know in case of next time.

Android phones pack big bright screens and high-end features that suck plenty of power; here's how to squeeze the most juice out of your battery.

Many latest Android phones are powerful, but unfortunately, they don't have endless battery life. In fact, many Android phone users would be happy to make it through a single day, hoping that a nightly recharge is sufficient.

Sadly, it sometimes isn't. A number of factors have conspired to reduce gadget endurance over the past several years. Thinner designs with less room for batteries, larger and brighter screens, faster quad-core processors, more software that runs in the background, and power-hungry GPS radios all share responsibility. The move from 3G to 4G networks a few years ago—particularly of the LTE variety—has also taken its toll.

But there's much more to poor battery life results than that. Fortunately, there's plenty youcan do to stem the flow of battery life.

Try the following...

1. See what's sucking the most juice. Navigate to Settings > Battery to see an organized breakdown of what's consuming your phone's battery. Applications and features will display in a descending list of battery hogs. If you see an application you barely use or a feature you never use, you'll want to uninstall the app or turn off the feature.

2. Reduce email, Twitter, and Facebook polling. Set your various messaging apps to "manual" for the polling or refresh frequency, just as a test, and you'll instantly extend your device's battery life by a significant amount. Once you see what a difference that makes, try re-enabling just the most important ones, and possibly reducing their polling frequency in the process.

3. Turn unnecessary hardware radios off. It's great that today's phones have LTE, NFC, GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, but do you really need all five activated 24 hours per day? Android keeps location-based apps resident in the background, and the constant drain on your battery will become noticeable, fast. If your phone has a power control widget, you can use it to quickly turn on/off GPS (the largest power drain), NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and LTE. On stock Android, swipe down to bring up the Notification bar, and then tap the icon on the top right corner.

4. Use the extra power saving mode if you have it. The aforementioned Galaxy S5 and HTC One (M8) both have Ultra Power Saving and Extreme Power Saving modes, respectively, that limits the phone to texting, phone calls, Web browsing, and Facebook. This can squeeze extra hours or even a day of standby time out of just a few remaining percentage points of battery.

5. Trim apps running in the background. From Settings > Apps, swipe to the left; you'll see a list of apps that are currently running. Tap on each one to see what they're for; you can stop any apps that you don't need running in the background all of the time.

6. Dump unnecessary home screen widgets and live wallpaper. Just because they're sitting on the home screen, seemingly inactive, doesn't mean they're not consuming power. This goes for widgets that poll status updates in the background, as well as ones that just sit there but look pretty and animated—not to mention animated live wallpaper. (But don't dump everything, as part of what makes Android great are the home screen customizations; just remove the ones you don't use.)

7. Turn down the brightness and turn off Automatic Brightness. It's probably obvious at this point, but you'll be surprised by how much this one alone helps to improve battery life.

8. Update your apps.Applications often get updated to use less battery power, so you should make sure your apps are up to date. Even if you configured the phone for automatic updates, some apps still require that you manually install updates. Check for app updates in Google Play by hitting the menu key and going to My Apps.

9. Keep an eye on signal strength. If you're in an area with poor cellular coverage, the phone will work harder to latch onto a strong-enough signal. This has an adverse effect on battery life. There's not much you can do about this one, but keep in mind that this could be the culprit behind a seemingly weak battery; it's worth popping the phone into Airplane mode if you don't need data or voice calls.

10. Check the reviews. We conduct battery life tests on every single Android phone we review. Unsurprisingly, the results vary widely between handsets, even on the same network. When choosing a phone, make sure that real world talk time is sufficient. You can't go by what the manufacturer says; we see variances on the order of several hours of usage in both directions on a regular basis.

11. Buy a battery case or larger extended battery. Battery cases combine a hardware enclosure, which protects your phone, with an extended battery that can double your phone's endurance. You can find models compatible with popular Android phones from a variety of manufacturers.
Wow. this was very helpful. Thank you very much
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Let us win together, call on us.
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2018
Happy New Week, May God reward our efforts.
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thanks for contacting us...
Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2018
Great News! We now provide home or office service.Call us now.

Re: We Fix All Type Of Smart Phones by MurphyInc(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2018
No delay, no waste of time. We will get your Gadgets fix immediately. Try us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc / 6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV / Face. cap camera, Wallclock& Bible Cameras at Affordable rates ( 08187740000 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.