Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,346 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends (24488 Views)

Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan Attends OIC Summit In Cairo Feb 2013: Photo / Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) / Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike Wore Suit & Head Tie To An Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by broseme: 8:06am On May 25, 2017
JONATHAN , GOVERNOR WIKE , OTHERS CELEBRATE JUSTICE EBERECHI SUZZETTE NYESOM-WIKE'S BIRTHDAY(PHOTOS)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan has wished the Wife of the Rivers State Governor, Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike more fruitful years ahead as she serves humanity.

The Former President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday joined Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, Former Rivers State Governor, Sir Celestine Omehia,  Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly, Hon Ikuinyi Ibani, the Gambian High Commissioner to Nigeria, Famara Goye , National Caretaker Committee Chairman of PDP, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, Senator Ben Obi, PDP Caretaker Committee Secretary, Chief of Staff to Rivers State Governor, Engr Chukwuemeka Woke, Former Speaker of Benue State House of Assembly, David Iorhemba ,Former Acting National Chairman of PDP, Prince Uche Secondus, Secretary to Rivers State Government, Hon Kenneth Kobani and the the Country President of the International Federation of Women Lawyers, Mrs Onime Aguma for a private  birthday celebration  in honour of  the Wife of the Rivers State Governor, Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike.

The event  held the private residence of the Rivers State Governor at the Government House, Port Harcourt.

Governor Wike  personally  led  the birthday song for his wife after the cutting of the cake.

Jonathan said: "Myself and my wife wish her a Happy Birthday.  I wish her more prosperous and rewarding times".

In her remarks, Wife of the Rivers State Governor, Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike said she feels blessed by God .

She said: "Everyday I wake up, the first thing  I do is to give thanks to God  for another opportunity  to  serve him. I feel happy . I feel excited  because I know there are better years ahead.

"God's blessings have been unending".

She advised women  to be dutiful mothers and supportive wives who raise their children  to  be law abiding and development  oriented.

"My most important  message to mothers would be for mothers to be steadfast to raise Godly children.  Family is the sub- structure of every society. When things are right with the family, everything  takes  its place ".

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.
24th May, 2017.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/jonathan-governor-wike-others-celebrate.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by broseme: 8:06am On May 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:09am On May 25, 2017
Mr. Project I see you

3 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by ApolitiCal: 8:11am On May 25, 2017
Lol. Wikie Wikie is using his gibberish outlet to kiss a beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by RobbStark(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2017
My HERO I salute you sir.

Want to let you know that after 2yrs you left office, prices of food stuff has hit heavens.
The man you handed power to and his handlers are celebrating opening of 40,000 email accts as achievement recorded in 2yrs.

Sir, I miss you dearly, but your enemies miss you the more.

Continue to enjoy your life sir.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by respect80(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2017
Na bad Belle d worry dem leave them make them d judge u

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by Houseofglam7(f): 8:53am On May 25, 2017
Truth be told, Wike and his wife got some serious chemistry.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by Nobody: 8:57am On May 25, 2017
I love this Igbo woman Eberechi Wike. Afonja, oyah come and kill me!

8 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by Nobody: 11:34am On May 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by Oyindidi(f): 11:34am On May 25, 2017
This wike and him wife go too like chuking

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by Alisegun(m): 11:34am On May 25, 2017
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by positivelord: 11:35am On May 25, 2017
now this is getting worrisome....Jonathan should find something else to engage his time and leave wike and his touting alone

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by sukkot: 11:35am On May 25, 2017
cheesy wike is 45 ? well my father is dangote

oh ok wikes wife. i see that useless man wike kissing again. the kissing gomina

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by Okoyiboz3: 11:35am On May 25, 2017
Real2020:

Afonjas won't kill you, that is the job of the Indonesian, Cambodian, Indian and Chinese governments.

The last time Afonjas sat on your matter, more than 3M people died. Even Ojuku ran away to Abidjan dressed like an olosho and shamelessly came back to collect FG pension for his excellence in long-distance running.

Abakaliki to Abidjan no be joke. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by blogbloke: 11:35am On May 25, 2017
Residents of an area in Lagos stood up to men of the Nigerian police force shooting by the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gor7jBw74qs
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by brainpulse: 11:35am On May 25, 2017
This is what this agbaya is doing now, a whole ex-president attending birthday party.
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by AworiLagosian: 11:35am On May 25, 2017
Real2020:

Seriously, who the Bleep caaares?

4 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by Okoyiboz3: 11:36am On May 25, 2017
Good to know that GEJ is now an MC.

Lectures? No
Symposia? No
Town hall meetings? No
Citizens engagement? No

But he'll attend weddings and birthday parties dressed like a magician.

He should better stand up and provide leadership for the SS and take it out of criminals like Ayiri, Ibori, Clark and co.

2 Likes

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by laffwitmi: 11:37am On May 25, 2017
APC bad oooo, see as den relegate Gej Anini to state level Lolzzzz grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by awillabo: 11:37am On May 25, 2017
RobbStark:
My HERO I salute you sir.

Want to let you know that after 2yrs you left office, prices of food stuff has hit heavens.
The man you handed power to and his handlers are celebrating opening of 40,000 email accts as achievement recorded in 2yrs.

Sir, I miss you dearly, but your enemies miss you the more.

Continue to enjoy your life sir.

GEJ.. ALWAYS LOOKING BLESSED

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
This wike and him wife go too like chuking
Please, do you mind telling bus what is Chuking?? Thanks
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by auntysimbiat(f): 11:39am On May 25, 2017
cool
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by Nobody: 11:40am On May 25, 2017
AworiLagosian:

Seriously, who the Bleep caaares?

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by Oyindidi(f): 11:41am On May 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please, do you mind telling bus what is Chuking?? Thanks
Its means they are beautiful together
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:43am On May 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Its means they are beautiful together
Auntie! Auntie!! Weldone oh
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by chuksjuve(m): 11:44am On May 25, 2017
grin
Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by Shortyy(f): 11:46am On May 25, 2017
positivelord:
now this is getting worrisome....Jonathan should find something else to engage his time and leave wike and his touting alone
How e take concern you?

1 Like

Re: Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends by updatesflow: 11:47am On May 25, 2017
Wow GEJ was in attendance. The couple look great together. Happy birthday to her. Watch video of the two thieves that were caught and made to fight eCH other as punishment
http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/hilarious-two-thieves-caught-were-made.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi, Malami, Others Weigh Five Alternatives To Resignation / Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast / Ndume Defies Buhari, Oshiomhole On Senate Presidency, Unfolds Nine-point Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.