Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (30306 Views)

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by commoninfo: 1:12am On Mar 22, 2010
If you reside in Lagos, i can introduce you to a humanitarian organization. You only need N2,500 to register and every week you are sure of getting at least N5,000 or N10,000 at most (every week). I join them not long ago, I am receiving N7,000 every week (I have collected 2 times), this week will make the 3rd time. I have introduced my Wife, she have collected her 1st N10,000 and she is going to collect another one this week. This organization is set out to reduce poverty and unemployment rate on our land. If you are interested in registering with this organization, Please, call 08056519502
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by gbenga77(m): 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2010
YOu can start with Blogging, internet based bizness dat can turn ur 4,000naira 2 fortunes in no time. If u don't
know anything about this, i can get u started.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by Sowbooks: 12:34am On Jun 04, 2010
The fact remains that success in many businesses does not
necessarily come by how much cash you have to start, but by
your mind set.
You can start my business with less than N4,000 just the way
I did and today by God's grace I now import without borrowing
a dime from anybody.
For assistance, call 2348033475354
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by novine(f): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2010
you can start an information marketing business.Assuming you source for information on how to print and sell recharge cards.

lets say the manual contain 10pages and we are making 20 manuals.u take it to place where you can photostat for N2,and it should be very clear.N2 multiply 200pages equals N400,binding cost N50 for each manual,N50 multiply 20 equals N1000.

So your total cost for 20 manuals is N1400.

Look for newspaper vendors near bustops, give it to them to sell for you at N1000 for 1 manual,tell them on each manual they sell they take N100 and give you N900. So N900 multiply by 20 equals N18000, subtract your cost of N1400, Your gain is N16600

All the best.

if you still want more ideas you can get my book titled 120 AND MORE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO AND SUCCEED IN NIGERIA. or contact me 9jabiz@gmail.com

Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by Appeal10: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2010
@Seun

You do not need to spend N4,000 to get you started, i will give this information for free to you, is just an idea out of 13 ideas from my CD, titled Making Naira from 13 things that looked stupid and ignored by Nigerians.

It is Freelance Marketer for Dry cleaners, all you need to do is to approach a good dry cleaner and talk to them , how you will be introducing customers for them for a fee of N30 per shirts and N100 for suite. Seun guys are making money from them and other 12 ideas. This is just one ideas

You can call me on 08037259260, 07028604008
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by kodewrita(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2010
^^^^^^^Hustler Alert^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If you want to share the information so freely why make us buy it.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by tjnaira: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2010
You can start your own Free Google ad-sense for domains business like i,m doing. It will not even cost you any money at all apart from browsing time. Check examples below :

amsterdaminsurance . co . cc

free-ways-on-how-to-lose-weight-fast . co . cc
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by tjnaira: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2010
I still say that online free online domain biz is your best option sheun.

amsterdaminsurance . co . cc
free-ways-on-how-to-lose-weight-fast . co . cc
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by zogo(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2010
To excel in business, you'll learn to follow trends. This is rainy season, and its very good for Heliculture (snail farming), this is because snails tend to do well in the rainy season than dry season. snails like moist environment. Research shows that very few Nigerians go into heliculture, because of its hidden potentials, this gives those into the biz like us to earn very well from the biz. My e-book gives u a practical guide on how to go into the business and excel. you can visit: http://bulksmsserviceng..com/p/productsservices_16.html
Below is the ebook cover page.

To ur success!

Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by teebla(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2010
you can start this with only three thousand naira
Decorative asbestos/ceilings.
This is a type of asbestos that comes in size 2by2 and the common colour is white. It is used in many buildings.
The decorative asbestos started gaining ground in Nigeria in the year 2002.and since then it has been adopted by the middle class, high class, hotels, restaurants, banks and just recently lower class started to recognize the fact that they need it.

The unique aspect of it is that of its price which is lesser to that of the common ones and its ability to attract beautiful colours thereby beautifying home than anyone can imagine.

When the production started here in Nigeria it was a single pattern throughout but just few years ago it gained more ground by the introduction of different patterns like flowers, cross and so on to make the house more beautiful. The observations and feedback so far reveal that it make home cooler than the common ones.

Dear reader, due to all these qualities and its lucrativity in the market the producers had made it 105% secretive just to avoid people knowing what it takes to make it real which I believe cant help making this country better ‘cos it has been restricted to a particular area only.

HOW TO PRODUCE IT
Producing the asbestos is mainly through materials that are lying waste around us, and for those that are not in our immediate environs we get it free anywhere ‘cos they are other companies waste.

COST OF PRODUCTION
The cost of producing a single piece of the decorative asbestos is not up to the half of its selling price. The gain on it is always 125% i.e. if you invested #1000 you’ll get #2250. Mind you there is always a ready market for it and a single plane one goes for #220 while the painted ones are between #240 and #260 depending on the number of products needed.

AMOUNT OF MONEY NEEDED TO START
You need not up to #2000 to start! Yes I mean it and the #2000 will fetch you your first contract ‘cos you’ll use it in producing like 20 piece of the asbestos for people to see and once they know you\re into it, the business started.

HOW TO CHARGE CONTRACT
It’s always 60% down payment and you’ll use 40% for getting the whole product prepared so even from your first collect you’ve gained 20% and immediately you deliver your last product you get your balance, i.e. you’ll use the customers money to produce all its product without going to borrow or get a loan.
Friend, I think I’ve said little about what a decorative ceiling/asbestos is all about.

The step by step way of producing it without stress or confusion is now available. It’s easy to produce, not time consuming and it’s a life time business you can’t afford to miss. This is different from other stream of income ‘cos it is constant as long as people continue to build house you’ll make your money.
It’s easy to do and you can! So start a life time business now and you’ll never regret doing so.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by Makecash: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2010
There is a genuine business you can do with this that will yield reliable income. If you are truly interested you can give me a shout. Im doin it myself 4 real.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by victory: 11:08am On Sep 24, 2010
its so easy go to www.moneyjobs24.com to some eye opening free information, cheers
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by poweredcom(m): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

For Naija wetin 4000 fit buy you only a god shoe, Na wa o u strong oo o are you trying to say 40,000 or 400,000,

Well make you take am, bang Ashi, hehe kidding, or use am shayo, and forget ur sorrows,
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by ellagold(m): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2010
"Money is like an arm or leg -- use it or lose it." -- Henry Ford
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by gentl(m): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2011
everyone main objective is to make money, on my blog i have various mean you can use to raise some money legally, and of course creativity is always welcome, try and check it out yourself
http://homeofinfomation..com/
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by sylvercan: 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2011
just as some of my folks have rightly say- you can start up with phone call biz,[color=#000099][/color] provided you have a free space
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by neonseinsoppy(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2011
So I've been looking around the net and have come to the conclusion that it's hard to find someone to do good

SEO Work! It just plain is! But I did stumble upon a gentlmen that really knows his stuff and got my site to a page

rank 3 in one month! He's great! Check him out I think you will be suprised. Why am I sharing? Because This Forum

KICKS ASS!! Ha ha enough said! Try him out you won't be dissapointed.

backlink service
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by Masterseg: 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2012
hello,i will like to advice you in my own understanding and knowledge that you should look for online genuine and true online investment.i think that would give you a relieve.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2012
^^ Most of u guys replies are 7years late  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Largest Electronic Manufacturing, Assembly Plant Launched / 16 moments those depositing money in the bank can Relate To. (pics) / What To Invest 5 Million Or 10,000,000 Naira Into?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.