Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

11 Signs She's Playing Games, Not Serious About You, And Wasting Your Time! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Signs She's Playing Games, Not Serious About You, And Wasting Your Time! (2409 Views)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Signs She's Playing Games, Not Serious About You, And Wasting Your Time! by Nobody: 9:40am On May 25, 2017
All women often claim that they hate and do not play games. Do not always believe what women say. "Action speaks louder than words."

These signs are;

1. You always have to reach out to her first.

2. She takes a crazy long time to return texts and calls.

3. She only texts or calls when she needs a favor.

4. She never keeps her plans with you.

5. She chooses her girlfriends over you.

6. She acts different when other people are around.

7. She always says you're just her friend.

8. She always needs time.

9. She's always busy.

10. She won't take pictures with you.

11. She brings up her exes a lot.

Please guys, have enough respect for yourself to not accept playing games, if not you gonna be a wussy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Signs She's Playing Games, Not Serious About You, And Wasting Your Time! by FvckShiT(m): 9:43am On May 25, 2017
She doesn't suck Ur fûçking díck the right fûçking way
Re: 11 Signs She's Playing Games, Not Serious About You, And Wasting Your Time! by Nobody: 9:45am On May 25, 2017
FvckShiT:
Hahahahaha. Ask her to do it right next time. Evil grin grin cheesy
Re: 11 Signs She's Playing Games, Not Serious About You, And Wasting Your Time! by Nobody: 9:48am On May 25, 2017
grin

Hahahahaha...why im not guilty of this? cheesy
Re: 11 Signs She's Playing Games, Not Serious About You, And Wasting Your Time! by Nobody: 9:50am On May 25, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Obviously you are. I know your type. But I must say you're cool.
Re: 11 Signs She's Playing Games, Not Serious About You, And Wasting Your Time! by Nobody: 9:55am On May 25, 2017
DeeTus:
Obviously you are. I know your type. But I must say you're cool.

Hahhaah...not so true oo.. grin

Im totally opposite of these, u can kennyid17 wink
Re: 11 Signs She's Playing Games, Not Serious About You, And Wasting Your Time! by gentlegenius(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2017
FvckShiT:

Re: 11 Signs She's Playing Games, Not Serious About You, And Wasting Your Time! by Nobody: 10:18am On May 25, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahhaah...not so true oo.. grin

Im totally opposite of these, u can kennyid17 wink
Who's kennyid17?
Re: 11 Signs She's Playing Games, Not Serious About You, And Wasting Your Time! by SexyNairalander: 10:40am On May 25, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Are you sure?
Re: 11 Signs She's Playing Games, Not Serious About You, And Wasting Your Time! by Nobody: 11:12am On May 25, 2017
SexyNairalander:
Are you sure?

Positive grin

Re: 11 Signs She's Playing Games, Not Serious About You, And Wasting Your Time! by arleck(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2017
Very True cheesy

you right op..
Re: 11 Signs She's Playing Games, Not Serious About You, And Wasting Your Time! by Ayubz(m): 11:55am On May 25, 2017
Op..is so true

(1) (Reply)

. / When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” / Just Did This To A Saucy Lady And She Did This(it Always Works)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.