Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) (43056 Views)

Petrolex Mega Oil City Launch: Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ajimobi, Ooni Spotted / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Others Attend The 57th Independence Anniversary Thanksgiving / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by technicallyrich(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2017
I know I commented on these thread so you people deleted it.ok I will repeat what I said.
If osibanjo becomes the president eventually biafra will be dead and buried because that man is a very intelligent man and a good politician who knows how to tailor his words to make you fell good like calling governor wike Mr project to make him fell good.all he will just do is to develop ss and se a little bit and develop west more.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Sleekjunior(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2017
MOYIN ODE LIKE U
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by IJOBA2: 2:21pm On May 25, 2017
sanity12:
wot are u saying
YOU HEARD ME BRUV
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by morscino: 2:24pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
The same thing that led to civil war is still happening today.

Talk about a country going on a roundabout
You are wrong

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by omenkaLives(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2017
spartan117:

I want one Nigeria just like you, but I think u should shut up, ur comments are too divisive
Do I look like a give a shiit what you think? And who told you I want "one nigeria"? Hell, they should get the fvck out of this country already. If could have my way they'd get their space carved out for them before night fall.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 25, 2017
Kathmandu:
The same thing that led to civil war is still happening today.

Talk about a country going on a roundabout

1. What was the thing that lead to the civil war?
2. How old were you when the civil war happened?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by IgboTyphoon: 2:33pm On May 25, 2017
seunmsg:

Unfortunately for you, there can never be a meaningful discussion of the defunct biafran state without the contributions of people like Obasanjo. Your people surrendered to him and so therefore, he will always be consulted once biafra is the subject of discussion.

You are either a dull skull or treacherous descendant of Awolowo. Obasanjo was a mere servant boy boy to Gowon & Fulani cabal. And still is.

Gowon (Nigeria) was saved by superpowers like US, Russia, Britain and Egyptian (Arab ) coalition. Biafra was under punishing air raids and suffocating embargo but still fought on.

Today the Igbo Biafrans have recovered to your pain and displeasure. If there is ever a round two this time you will have to fight alone. Take heart

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by spartan117(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Do I look like a give a shiit what you think? And who told you I want "one nigeria"? Hell, they should get the fvck out of this country already. If could have my way they'd get their space carved out for them before night fall.
how does ur statement translate to "living for the greater good of Nigeria" as u claim?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 25, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
vice president have committed treason. Biafras are bunch of terrorist like boko haram..quote me and i pray angel micheal forget his sword on ur nose

Abeg define treason
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by seunmsg(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2017
IgboTyphoon:

[s]You are either a dull skull or treacherous descendant of Awolowo. Obasanjo was a mere servant boy boy to Gowon & Fulani cabal. And still is.

Gowon (Nigeria) was saved by superpowers like US, Russia, Britain and Egyptian (Arab ) coalition. Biafra was under punishing air raids and suffocating embargo but still fought on.

Today the Igbo Biafrans have recovered to your pain and displeasure. If there is ever a round two this time you will have to fight alone. Take heart[/s]

Blablablabla. Trash!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 25, 2017
So, after banning people for Speaking in Support of Biafra on Nairaland, now it has become a regular news item in the entire nation. Seun and his Nairaland Mods really need to wake up and drink some tea. I was seeing this morning while all were asleep and I am telling you all that Biafra issue needs to be addressed. We can not continue to teach more about White Man's History, about Mungo Park, About Lord Lugard, About Queen Elizabeth, while silencing the Biafran Question. Secrets are the most powerful things in the world, which is why we all make it a life goal to find God, an elusive BEING but ever present in our cells and in all. As long as the Biafra question is made a silent but open secret in our history, the people will spend a lifetime searching for something that is ever present.

It is time to discuss Biafra and address the issues that warranted that war. My Dad lost everything to that war. For me, Biafra is part of my DNA and whether it is actualized or not, we can not ignore the fact that the war defined Nigeria and Biafra quest can re-define Nigeria AGAIN.

This forum needs to learn tolerance and those who criticize need to wear the Biafrans shoes and know exactly how it feels.

I remain a Biafran Nigerian, for now.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by omenkaLives(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2017
spartan117:

how does ur statement translate to "living for the greater good of Nigeria" as u claim?
Greater good of Nigeria and not any other imaginary country.

How is that contradictory?

Baba abeg go sidon for corner, I no get your time.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Hades2016(m): 2:53pm On May 25, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
vice president have committed treason. Biafras are bunch of terrorist like boko haram..quote me and i pray angel micheal forget his sword on ur nose

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by edupedia: 2:55pm On May 25, 2017
Buhardulardapc:
i just dey laugh in Chinese. AFONJAS will never like this kind breaking news grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesygrin Osibanjo and Obasanjo in attendance grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy BIAFRA the Untouchable Power

....keep deceiving ya self dia...IPOB is 419...
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by sirwhyteB(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2017
From where I stand I can see Biafra getting nearer than ever

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Ugofathersam(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
Y displaying your stupidity in public?
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by r2beez(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2017
Buhardulardapc:
i just dey laugh in Chinese. AFONJAS will never like this kind breaking news grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesygrin Osibanjo and Obasanjo in attendance grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy BIAFRA the Untouchable Power

How old are you?

Foolish things amuse you.

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by koropotopoto: 3:24pm On May 25, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Greater good of Nigeria and not any other imaginary country.

How is that contradictory?

Baba abeg go sidon for corner, I no get your time.
[/s]Sharap

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by donqx: 3:35pm On May 25, 2017
ok
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2017
decatalyst:
Please, where is Nnamdi KANU?

HE is obeying court order cos he must not be present in a gathering of more Dan 10 people lol
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by anene222: 3:40pm On May 25, 2017
boost your account and see text below
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by ipodstinks: 4:13pm On May 25, 2017
decatalyst:
Please, where is Nnamdi KANU?
He's is actually not relevant.
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by misteryman: 4:15pm On May 25, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Azola(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2017
my fellow naija try as much as possible and learn, they only mark 50years, Biafra war end. not Biafra 50years rule. take note.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by agitator: 4:39pm On May 25, 2017
factsandfigures:
I am typing this from the event. The acting President gave a very powerful speech. Professor John Stremlau who spoke after the Acting President speech liken him to Barrack Obama. He said with people like Osibanjo,there is hope for africa.
I am not Igbo I must state it with all sense of duty that we cannot run away from Biafra question. I believe in the unity of Nigeria but guinue unity comes from well defined terms and negotiation. That is what is being discussed at the Yaradua centre ......

Only Afonjas can tell this type of lies. What will u teach your kids? grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by TunAb8(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Biafrans don't listen to voice of reason because they are largely illiterates. They prefer Buratai to use them as shooting practice so that they can cry marginalization.
lol savage! And if someone abuse them back they'll be crying "we want our own country, we want Biafra.."

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by TunAb8(m): 5:09pm On May 25, 2017
agitator:

Only Afonjas can tell this type of lies. What will u teach your kids? grin grin grin
if someone abuse you now, you'll be crying for Biafra, saying you're been marginalised.... Me I know the real enemy I think it's time the rest of the south does... Old hate die hard, which I know but if the enemies come for us . We only stand chance together.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Lighthouseman: 5:20pm On May 25, 2017
Nigeria isn't still a nation after 50 years.
The Hausa see Nigeria as a conquered territory, the Yoruba see Nigeria as a means of employment in the civil service etc while the Igbo's view of Nigeria is as a huge market for them which they utilize for their good.
Without integrating the Igbo's into the socioeconomic fabric of the country to make it a nation, this sleeping giant will continue to go round in cycles
Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by melejo(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Prof. Osinbajo. grin

Spear right through the hearts of Ataché by Force LiePob miscreants. cheesy
we are discussing about people relevant to this nation and not some wheelbarrow pushers. The problem facing Igbos in Nigeria has not degenerated to the extend of receiving wheelbarrow from the government as evidence of democracy

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) by tobbesky89: 5:47pm On May 25, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
from#Tobbesky guess u we're bundle into dis country?. dats why u call biafras bunch of terrorist...... fool
wat Great Awoo failed to do den is wat we all gonna result back to very soon....... d country is on a time bomb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aftermath Presidential Order, These Are Images From Eko Bridge, Ijora 7up & More / Saraki Appeals Code Of Conduct Tribunal Ruling / Billions Pour Into Nigeria As Tinubu’s Reforms Start To Pay Off - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.