Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,161 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife (38493 Views)

Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo / "Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / This Nigerian Couple Celebrate 53rd Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Unimaginable123: 7:53pm On May 25, 2017
Let nobody compare this with France President marrying his teacher that's 24 years older. This naija guy is under this predicament because he's looking for green card

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2017
na dis boy go kill dis mummy..

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by fuckpro: 8:44pm On May 25, 2017
vanida6:
OMG,,,,,,dis young man wit old mama poo

ayam going!!
... Shut up there what cahave you ever done for a guy?

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Tecno66: 8:56pm On May 25, 2017
badassProdigy:
This Nigerian boy who goes by the name So _slow4 on Instagram is celebrating his 6th wedding anniversary to his older white wife today...

He wrote;
"My special day with a special number#6thaneversary"

In response, she wrote;
"My dream come true love!!"

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/young-nigerian-boy-celebrates-6th.html?m=1
How many kids them don born? Can the mama cope with the sexual urge of her son, sorry husband?

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by borie4u(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2017
Singing 9ice *living things* kinsha ti lowo *wire wire kinsha ti lowo* money order kinsha ti lowo. Ole je come and marry kinsha ti lowo
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by rosieluv(f): 9:45pm On May 25, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Yeah.. For a change..

Girls been doing the digging since 1709
angry
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Carter4luv(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2017
Haha. Wetin concern me, am enjoying myself and u people are talking ur own.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by davidif: 2:12am On May 26, 2017
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by Hong91: 4:13am On May 26, 2017
Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post hotmail login | hotmail sign up
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by shekauvsbuhari: 7:02am On May 26, 2017
noetic5:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5379566_untitled13_jpeg9945d3f7fb31236cfce840e60bfab76a

the boy is just chopping the woman's money. see more pix of him flexing away. SEE PHOTOS

enuf chilling indeed!
tufiakwa!!! I no fit do this. See de woman's arm don shrink finish. Money wetin? Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by nurusystem(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2017
God forbid not me.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by GodsLastBorn: 1:17pm On May 26, 2017
Chanchit:
When God go catch this guy, the woman go enter 100, she still no go gree die.
lol lmao guy you are wicked hahahahaha so the guy prayer point na make this woman kpai as soon as him green card land abi? This country have turned guys into but honestly most of these guys criticizing this guy are willing and ready to do same if the had the same opportunity.
Re: Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife by yinkslinks(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2017
Happy times. At least his fresh than me in nigeria with big pimples from just 5days in lagos cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? / Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? / Serpent & Garden Of Eden Inspired Maternity Shoot Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.