Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Greatness Is In Every Soul - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Greatness Is In Every Soul (333 Views)

~wandering Soul~christian Fiction / Greatness Is In Every Soul / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greatness Is In Every Soul by champeeon(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2017
I read about a 7year old boy who could not complete his school because his teacher thinks he's a dunce(olodo). His teacher concluded he is a slow learner and gave up on him because the teacher believed he will amount to nothing.

His mother took it upon herself to homeschool the boy. This boy grow to become a genius. He became very successful. He was the greatest inventor of all time. He invented the electric bulb. His name his Thomas Edison.

He was considered a failure from little but someone else believed in him and train him to become great. He is one of my greatest motivation since I was a child.

If you've ever doubt yourself becoming great or have a teacher or friend tell you you can't be great, don't believe in them.
Thanks for reading.

You can also read the post: [url=thebigmindz..com.ng/2017/05/achieving-greatness-is-for-everyone.html]Achieving Greatness Is For Everyone [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Rhymsonic '07 / How Profitable Is Literature Ebooks / "In Eight Months' Time" Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.