Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies (3619 Views)

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by rosieluv(f): 11:51pm On May 25, 2017
lefulefu:

come take a ride in my car grin grin
I prefer to walk grin
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 25, 2017
rosieluv:

I prefer to walk grin
so u see...u sabi cars wella grin
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by rosieluv(f): 12:01am On May 26, 2017
lefulefu:

so u see...u sabi cars wella grin
Lol why you still awake?
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 12:03am On May 26, 2017
rosieluv:

Lol why you still awake?
its ladies who are supposed to sleep early wink
not men cheesy
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by rosieluv(f): 12:04am On May 26, 2017
lefulefu:

its ladies who are supposed to sleep early wink
not men cheesy
Lol sleep ain't coming
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 12:06am On May 26, 2017
rosieluv:

Lol sleep ain't coming
listen to phil collin"s one more night then.it will put u to sleep wink
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by rosieluv(f): 12:11am On May 26, 2017
lefulefu:

listen to phil collin"s one more night then.it will put u to sleep wink
angry nah I don't want to
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 12:12am On May 26, 2017
rosieluv:

angry nah I don't want to
haha stubborn babe.u no wan sleep....lol cheesy
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by rosieluv(f): 12:14am On May 26, 2017
lefulefu:

haha stubborn babe.u no wan sleep....lol cheesy
am trying to, by the way what's lefulefu sef?
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 12:24am On May 26, 2017
rosieluv:

am trying to, by the way what's lefulefu sef?
haha it was a nickname in secondary sch cheesy
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by rosieluv(f): 5:58am On May 26, 2017
lefulefu:

haha it was a nickname in secondary sch cheesy
funny name tho
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:19am On May 26, 2017
rosieluv:

funny name tho
romantic not funny wink wink wink
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by ZeroUnity: 11:48am On May 26, 2017
2006 Toyota Avalon Sheep.... Na dia u kill them o...
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by rosieluv(f): 1:23pm On May 26, 2017
lefulefu:

romantic not funny wink wink wink
Lol are you romantic?
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 26, 2017
rosieluv:

Lol are you romantic?
very romantic!

Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by rosieluv(f): 1:45pm On May 26, 2017
lefulefu:

very romantic!

grin grin who dash u?
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 26, 2017
rosieluv:

grin grin who dash u?
aghh see u oocheesycheesy ...... U Don't know how romantic i amcheesy. I will scrub under ur feet with limestone,make ur hair and when u want to sleep na me go carry u enter bedroom put for bed.i go set ur pillow...then give u ur dollbaby then off the light.in the mornin i go fry egg then join cornbeef with bread and tea give u for bedcheesy.that's how romantic i amcheesy.
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 26, 2017
lefulefu:
aghh see u oocheesycheesy ...... U Don't know how romantic i amcheesy. I will scrub under ur feet with limestone,make ur hair and when u want to sleep na me go carry u enter bedroom put for bed.i go set ur pillow...then give u ur dollbaby then off the light.in the mornin i go fry egg then join cornbeef with bread and tea give u for bedcheesy.that's how romantic i amcheesy.

Chai, you have really study the book of Romance grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 26, 2017
Dextology:

Chai, you have really study the book of Romance grin grin grin grin
yes ooocheesycheesy
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by rosieluv(f): 6:59pm On May 26, 2017
lefulefu:
Lol so ur gf still dey use dollbaby
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 26, 2017
rosieluv:

Lol so ur gf still dey use dollbaby
so u know like dollbaby? abi na chocolate u like? wink
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by rosieluv(f): 7:23pm On May 26, 2017
lefulefu:

so u know like dollbaby? abi na chocolate u like? wink
wetin I wan use doll/teddy bear do? grin
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 26, 2017
rosieluv:

wetin I wan use doll/teddy bear do? grin
ask me ooo grin grin grin grin grin
but u ladies love teddy bears na grin.na so some of una go jus grab the tin like baby cheesy
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by rosieluv(f): 7:30pm On May 26, 2017
lefulefu:

ask me ooo grin grin grin grin grin
but u ladies love teddy bears na grin.na so some of una go jus grab the tin like baby cheesy
I no get teddy cheesy, nothing go happen if I grab the teddy grin
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 26, 2017
rosieluv:

I no get teddy cheesy, nothing go happen if I grab the teddy grin
no yawa...will buy u one wink
Re: 7 Automobiles That Act As 'Evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 30, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

boss i greet o
aaa mush for your books

go pm me jare ...I no dy sell m...na sugaring levelsgrin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' / Pls Let Me Know I Was Right Or Wrong. With My Sister In Law / She's Making Me Feel I'm The Only One In The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.