Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years Since I Was 10, I’ve Had 4 Abortions” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years Since I Was 10, I’ve Had 4 Abortions” (1821 Views)

Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years Since I Was 10, I’ve Had 4 Abortions” by Factfinder1(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2017
A 16-year-old Senior Secondary School, SSS 1 student, has made a startling revelation on how she has been subjected to sexual violations since she was 10 years by a pastor at the Egbe branch of a popular new generation pentecostal church.

According to a report by Vanguard, the victim, who spoke from the hospital bed around Ikotun area of the state, alleged that the suspect, with the connivance of a medical doctor, had carried out four abortions on her without her consent.

Trouble, as gathered, started for the teenager after the demise of her parents six years ago. An uncle she identified simply as George, took her to Delta State from where the suspect, who had just been separated from his wife, took her to Lagos to look after his child, with a promise to train her in school.

That was when he allegedly started a sexual relationship with her in his three-bedroom flat at 6, Dolamo Street, Agodo-Egbe.

The victim alleged that whenever he wanted to have sexual intercourse with her, he would invite her to his bedroom and offer her some drugs after which she would lose her memory.

According to her,

“he usually invited me to bring water to his room at night. Thereafter, he would give me some drugs. But when I summoned courage to ask him one day, he said that the drugs was to make me sexually active.

“I have waited for this day when I would be free from his claws. The first time I opened up to our branch’s Senior Pastor and his wife, I was hushed. They even said I wanted to tarnish my guardian’s image, despite all he had done to keep me in school.

“Again, I reported the sexual molestation to some of my school teachers, but they said they did not know how to go about it and how to prove my claim. They were even afraid that I could be driven away from the house and that it would mean the end of my education.

“This is my fourth pregnancy he has aborted. When he took me to the doctor that has been carrying out the abortion on me, the doctor refused, saying he had been doing it right from when I was 10 years.

“The doctor opened up to me that there could be complications if the pregnancy was terminated.

“He took me to another place that looked like a laboratory on Monday, where I was laid on a slab. I begged the doctor not to do anything, but they pinned me down and the doctor induced me to sleep.

“When I woke up, I discovered that they had flushed out the pregnancy.”

She added that when they got home that night, the suspect attempted to sleep with her again, but she refused, adding that the next day (Tuesday), she packed her belongings out of the house and headed for school where she intended to be living.

It was while heading to the school that she slumped, bleeding from her private part. Sympathisers rushed her to a hospital along Isolo-Mushin Road, where it was discovered that the abortion was not properly done.

Continuing in tears, the teenager said:

“The hospital bed I laid on was soaked with blood. The attention of a church member, who is also a family friend of my guardian, was invited. When the result of the scan came out, it revealed that the abortion was not properly done.”

At 7p.m., yesterday, the victim was still been attended to at the hospital. A nurse at the hospital, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said that the teenager was in a stable condition.

Meanwhile, her guardian, who she calls Daddy, has been arrested by policemen at Area ‘M’ and has admitted to the girl’s claims.

Investigations, according to police sources, were still ongoing.

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/pastor-slept-6-years-10-abortions-teenagers-reveals/?utm_source=notifications&utm_medium=referral
Re: My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years Since I Was 10, I’ve Had 4 Abortions” by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2017
story for the gods...

e dey sweet you all those years and now you dey make mouth?

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years Since I Was 10, I’ve Had 4 Abortions” by Nobody: 11:16am On May 25, 2017
This world sha! Instead of elders protecting kids they're violating/abusing them.
Re: My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years Since I Was 10, I’ve Had 4 Abortions” by Nobody: 11:20am On May 25, 2017
nairalandbuzz:
story for the gods...

Re: My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years Since I Was 10, I’ve Had 4 Abortions” by BlackDBagba: 11:21am On May 25, 2017
I'm coming
Re: My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years Since I Was 10, I’ve Had 4 Abortions” by decatalyst(m): 11:26am On May 25, 2017
nairalandbuzz:
story for the gods...

My brother, when the things was yummy, she no tell us ooo nah when the thing dry finish nah eim she dey disturb our peace

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years Since I Was 10, I’ve Had 4 Abortions” by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:40am On May 25, 2017
I smell jazz
Re: My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years Since I Was 10, I’ve Had 4 Abortions” by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2017
Tahrah:

You are so so foolish. Was she tied down there? What will it take her to pack her things? What will it take her to scream and say no one day?

Una go just dey talk like MUMU

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years Since I Was 10, I’ve Had 4 Abortions” by adorablepepple(f): 12:11pm On May 25, 2017
Raped you for six years or slept?
Re: My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years Since I Was 10, I’ve Had 4 Abortions” by daben1(m): 12:13pm On May 25, 2017
I was expecting to see vanguard as the source and not ''yaba left''
why didn't she report to the police all this while? I guess she was enjoying it
Re: My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years Since I Was 10, I’ve Had 4 Abortions” by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 25, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

You are so so foolish. Was she tied down there? What will it take her to pack her things? What will it take her to scream and say no one day?

Una go just dey talk like MUMU
Ok
Re: My Pastor Slept With Me For 6 Years Since I Was 10, I’ve Had 4 Abortions” by myboy2010(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2017
Omo I tire 4 dis kain news

(1) (Reply)

6 Categories Of Nairalanders That Will Never Get Banned / A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) / Is Romance A Sin Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.