Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Who Is A Slayer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Slayer? (1708 Views)

See Semi Nude Photos Of Instagram Slayer Prebiproy / See IG Slayer That Went Semi Nude Who Claims To Be Symply Tacha's Brother / The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Slayer? by Believe7(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2017
WHO IS A SLAYER?
I have heard so much about this"Slayqueens" . And have seen a lot of females call themselves SLAYERS and SLAY QUEENS. And I ask, Have you ever cared to know who is a slayer? What does it really mean? Where does it orginate from?Who's a Slay queen? What are the qualities of a Slay queen? What are the morphological features, and even behavioural patterns of a Slay queen? All these and many more questions can be associated with the concept of Slay-Queens!
The Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary, 8th edition defines "slay" as "an act to kill somebody or destroy something in a war or a fight"(violence). And it's synonyms are: murder, ruin, assassinate , slaughter butcher etc. Slayers are also young human females chosen by fate and bestowed with MYSTICAL POWERS that ORIGINATED from an ANCIENT DEMON.Being infused with the essence of a Shadow demon grants them some abilities like super human strength, prophetic dreaming etc. So a slayer is a person who slays. Therefore, literally, a slay queen is a female/lady who has the intent to kill, ruin, assassinate a person or destroy a kingdom or an independent state or also may have this"mystical powers".The way or means through which such can be achieved is best known to her... Some have said it might be through fashion, or exposure of parts of her body or living a clandestine lifestyle or impressing you greatly.
Just as King Ahab was made miserable by Queen Jezebel and Samson at Delilah's hands ( SLAY QUEENS). No man would like to be slain by the slayer. But today on social media a SLAYER sounds more like a lady who looks PERFECT or BEAUTIFUL. Really? Is it so? Ladies if you do not have this attributes like being a killer, destroyer or having super human powers or( INFORMALLY) you do not also impress people GREATLY etc than you are not a SLAYER. ARGEED?

(1) (Reply)

Lolz! When You Just Can't Stand It Anymore - Photo / Man Teach His Lady How To Ride A Bicycle In Adorable Pre Wedding Photos / I Want To Make My Observations About A Nairalander - Nwanyiawkaetiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.