Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Please Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This Nigeria Song,, - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Please Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This Nigeria Song,, (436 Views)

Please Can Someone Tell Me How Musicians Really Make Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Tell Me The Name Of This Nigeria Song,, by Europrince: 11:35am On May 25, 2017
I don't know the name of this male artist and I don't know the tittle of the song please who can help me,, the lyric goes like this,,
" Baby will you give me some Rihana, only you to my lusaka" this lyrics may not be correct but I think it sound like this who can give me the artist name and tittle of the song,, appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Music: Simoice(mr Producer) - My Prayer (prod By Lil Gizzy) / Triangle X Box O Entertainment / The Coolest Gospel Track In Nigeria Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.