Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Fear I Will Be Single All Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fear I Will Be Single All Of My Life (702 Views)

“I Fear I Will Die Having Sex”:woman Divorces Over Too Much Sex / I Fear I May Lose Her / Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Fear I Will Be Single All Of My Life by abidaniee: 11:46am On May 25, 2017
Singleness is not a stigma and neither a curse. Adam was single before God gave him eve. Single-hood is just a stage of life, never give room for fear, the fear of been single forever. you have to exercise patience.”TIME” for God knows the reason why you are still single. For He as simply reserve you for the one who deserves your heart. Remember, anyone can love you when the sun is shining; in the storms is when you learn who truly cares for you.Wait for that person who deserve and cares for your heart. Fight against the fear of been single, for fear destroys hope and without hope, you give up! The fear of been hurt therefore tampered with hope and faith because of the fear of been disappointed again. So, rather than been hurt, many people simply refuse to hope or belief that any good thing will ever happen to them.

fight against the fear of been single all of your life and put your trust, faith and hope in the lord and start over, never be afraid for it is a new chance to rebuild what you want. Pains make ones stronger, tear makes ones braver and heartbreak makes ones wiser, so thank the past for a better future. As long as there are stars to wish on, candles to blow out and a God that listens, never lose hope. Things will surely get better. It might be stormy now but it can’t rain forever. Singleness is not a stigma it is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others, lot of pressure will surely come but don’t let people make you feel bad or guilty for living your life. Just look up and say, “I know you are testing me, I will wait for the day you will reward me for being strong”.

So many singles belief that if they are not married, they are not complete for they have the mindset of getting married and when marriage does not take place, they assume something is wrong with them. But nothing is wrong is just Gods timing. Therefore, remove sorrow from your heart and put away fear from your flesh.
http://www.afrikanviewblog.com/relationship/i-fear-i-will-be-single-all-of-my-life/

Re: I Fear I Will Be Single All Of My Life by abidaniee: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Pigeon Arrested In Kuwait After It Was Caught Smuggling 200 Ecstasy Pill / How Do You Say It Without Saying It / Tips To Avoid Extra Marital Affairs For The Matured Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.