Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Let Me Show You Four Ways You Can Start Making Money Via Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Show You Four Ways You Can Start Making Money Via Facebook (1122 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Four Ways To Be A Modern Entrepreneur / Preventing People From Accessing Their Money Via ATM Is An Invitation To Anarchy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Show You Four Ways You Can Start Making Money Via Facebook by BusinessLand: 12:10pm On May 25, 2017
People think that Facebook is just a social networking website and you can use it only for entertainment or time pass, but only few people know that you can use Facebook as a cash generating system. But it is possible only when you have a perfect strategy and a complete step by step blueprint. Facebook has more than 800 million users today and it’s a huge market. If you learn how to monetize this market then you will start making money in no time.

After going through the entire lesson session, you will be able to have the blueprint and you can start generating sufficient income via Facebook.

Before we proceed, it is important to point out that before you can start making good amount through Facebook, you need to have any or all of these account types: Nigerian bank account, PayPal, Clickbank, Payoneer and Bitcoin wallet. This is to enable you to receive your payment. The system we are going to treat here it not all about Nigerians paying you, but mostly about making money from people in foreign countries. In fact, you can make over $400 monthly through Facebook accounts of foreigners.
You can open Paypal account from their website and select Nigeria, then you go ahead and verify you account with your Master/Visa Card. You can open Payoneer account on there website, verify it with your ID card(Driving license, Voters card, National ID or Passport). You can use your Payoneer account to open Clickbank account. Head to blockchain website to get a Bitcoin wallet.

Now, lets get to the main business. To make money through Facebook, you must be offering something to people, either in form of products or in form of services.
Here are the four things we will be writing
about: the basics of Facebook money making; affiliate programs; selling eBook; and the last one Facebook Wealth Formula ( the bomb).
We will treat the first three today, and the last one tomorrow. You can make well over $70 monthly using the first 3 techniques and well over $350 monthly using the Facebook Wealth Formula.

To be continued......
Re: Let Me Show You Four Ways You Can Start Making Money Via Facebook by BusinessLand: 12:11pm On May 25, 2017
The Basics
1. Make great posts.
The foundation of any successful plan to make money with social media is good
content, and lots of it. On Facebook, that means a stream of interesting links, images,
and updates every day.
Search for a niche and fill it with quality content. It doesn't have to be a niche nobody
else is filling, but it should be specific enough that it's clear to the casual observer( we will discuss more of niche on day 3). For
example, maybe you'll post content for pet lovers, mothers, or people with a certain
political affiliation. If you plan to market a product with your account, be sure to link the
product to your posts in some way.
You must setup another Facebook account and keeping it separate from your
personal account. It must not be with your picture or profile, but something that will is attractive and related to the content you will be posting. Use this account for your posts, and link them on your personal
Facebook account to let people know about them. Depending on the approaches you
use, you might even consider using multiple extra accounts.
Give it time. Let your account build up interest over time by continuing to provide fresh
and relevant content every day.
2. Make a commitment to earn.
The only way to reliably make money using Facebook is through persistent work. Like
any job, setting a schedule and sticking to it is the key.
Organize. Whatever strategy you plan to pursue, you'll probably have to take care of several things every day to make it work for you. Plan out the order and times you'll do
them in advance.
3. Saturate your market.
Making money with Facebook is more of a numbers game than anything else. Since
marketing on Facebook costs nothing except time(unless you wish to pay Facebook a
very little amount to do the marketing for you), you can market as much as you want –
even to a point that would be prohibitively expensive any other way – and let the
percentages and statistics work their magic one penny at a time.
4. Add aggressively.
One of the best ways to increase the number of people looking at your page is to simply
add people as friends as often as you can. Most won't accept, but some will. Do it on a
daily basis until you reach the maximum of friends you can add per day. Repeat this
everyday.
Always, when adding, you should be selective. Don't add everyone you see, add people
that you believe will be beneficial to your business. Don't add girls often, especially those
still in secondary schools and first to second year in tertiary institutions.
In addition, add people with the same interest. You can add women and girls on your
account that you wish to advertise feminine things like fashion, beauty, bead making
and other thing related to female gender. Same can be done for people of different
categories that shares the same interest.
5. Create Facebook Page.
The only way you can have absolute control over your contents is to have a Facebook page. The Facebook page should be created from your your Facebook account. It must be related to the contents you wish to be posting. First, you start by posting free contents that will be useful to the prospective group members. Then you can start inviting your friends on the new Facebook account to like your page. Believe me almost all will accept it, because you share common interest.
Re: Let Me Show You Four Ways You Can Start Making Money Via Facebook by BusinessLand: 12:11pm On May 25, 2017
Making Money Through Affiliate Advertising
1. Find an affiliate program.
Affiliate programs provide you with a unique ID and marketing materials, and then pay you a commission based on how much business you generate.
Most websites you've heard of offer such a program. Since there's no cost to the site
for letting you do this, practically anybody can become an affiliate for as many sites as
they want.
Start with well-known brands. Amazon offers a competitive affiliate program that pays
a percentage( up to 10%) of any purchase a person makes after clicking through from your post,
even if it's not anything you advertised. eBay pay a higher percentage(40-80% and even higher for recurring buying 200%). Apple's iTunes program has an affiliate program
as well for music and gadget lovers( up to 7%). Coming down home, we have Konga and Jumia affiliate programs, they pay
pretty good.
Any of the affiliate programs you chose, I will help you with the work-through free(will drop my WhatsApp number at the end of the trend).
Add in smaller program.
You can
diversify and gradually increase your affiliate revenue by offering a wide range of
advertising services to many different businesses.
2. Sign up.
Once you've decided to market a company as an affiliate, search the company's site
and fill out the required forms. This is always free, and usually only takes a few minutes.
Don't ever pay to become an affiliate.
3. Add accounts.
Make a Facebook account for each affiliate program or group of programs you sign up
for. This allows people to follow your pages based on the things they're interested in,
rather than having to sign up for one page full of all different kinds of ads.
And it will help you market effectively. You don't expect someone in USA to be interested in products on Konga/Jumia and you don't as well expect someone in Nigeria to buy with else from Amazon. So different accounts for different region and different product lines.
As mentioned previously, you can use your primary account to repost things from the
other accounts periodically, exposing those pages to the audience you've built.
4. Promote your programs.
Make posts for each of them daily, and maintain your accounts fastidiously. With a good central account and with a lot of followers, your affiliate accounts will begin to
get followers as well. When applied properly, will be be making sales and earning commissions on a daily basis.
Re: Let Me Show You Four Ways You Can Start Making Money Via Facebook by BusinessLand: 12:15pm On May 25, 2017
Making Money With an E-book
1.Write an e-book.
E-books are just book-format publications that are distributed electronically, rather
than printed on paper. Because there's basically no cost to publish an e-book, pretty
much anybody with an idea can do it.
Take it easy on yourself. Unlike a paper-and-ink book, your e-book doesn't have to be
any particular number of pages. In fact, most e-books that are written to generate
income are more like e-pamphlets than whole books.
Choose a subject that will generate interest. Nonfiction is almost always a better
choice than fiction. Oddly enough, e-books that tell people how to make money selling
e-books are a popular option, and they apparently sell enough to at least offset the
trouble of writing them.
Write in an area where you can claim some kind of authority. It'll add cachet to your
book. You don't need to show credentials, but you should write about something you're
better at than the average person.

2. Pick a publishing option.
There are a few free ways to get your e-book published.
The most basic option is to save the book as a PDF file, and lock it with a password that
you send to people who buy your book. Once the password is out there, anyone with the
password can open the book.
Createspace.com is an Amazon.com service that allows you to publish e-books for free
on the Amazon website. It offers better usage protection than the PDF method, but
can't be directly distributed from anywhere other than Amazon's website. Createspace
also has a number of paid services and options available. To maximize your Facebook
profit, avoid using them.
ReaderWorks is a program that easily formats and published e-books in Microsoft
Reader format, one of the most common e-book formats on the web. The Basic version
of the program doesn't offer any security, but it's free and easy to learn. There's a paid
version of ReaderWorks that adds digital rights management (DRM) protection. Only
opt in for the paid version if you're going to be making a lot of books with it.
3. Get your e-book online.
Createspace.com will post your book automatically. If you published it on your own
computer, you can sell it a few different ways:
Amazon will let you upload and sell your e-book as a Kindle book for free. (Kindle is the
brand name of Amazon's popular e-reader product line.) This option is called Kindle
Direct Publishing, or KDP.
On the plus side, KDP is fast and very flexible. You can publish your book in about 5
minutes, and set sale royalties for yourself as high as 70% (with Amazon taking the
other 30%).
On the other hand, KDP does not publish your book for download outside of the Kindle
marketplace. Readers who don't use Kindle won't be able to browse and purchase your
book.
Enfriti.com a Nigeria website will let you sell your eBooks on their site for free. They
usually come to meet you for verification. Once you are verified, it gives your adds
credibility and it can go live. All are free.
eBay will let you list items for sale at a set price. By offering a stock of “copies” of your
e-book available for purchase on eBay, you can turn the venerable auction site into a de
facto bookselling hub.
The advantage of eBay is its simplicity. Anyone with access to the site can potentially
purchase a copy of your book – no special gadgets or software required.
The downside is the cost. eBay sets fees for just about everything; they only get worse
when you set a fixed price point for purchases. Some of the fees are percentages, but
others are flat, which can really bite into your profit margin if you're not careful.
4. Sell your e-book on Facebook.
Coming down to facebook. If you were wise and wrote a book that caters to the
audience you've been building up with your primary account, you've got a receptive,
ready-made audience for your sales pitch.
Advertise it several times a day, both blatantly and at the end of other posts. Be creative
and try to engage your readers. Get them excited about reading your book.
If you have other accounts (such as affiliate accounts), advertise your book there, too.
Always provide a link for readers to click to visit the page where they can purchase your
book.
You need to write an eBook atleast on topics that are of interest to the people you
added to a page. For instance, on the page for women and girls, you can write ebooks
on cooking different Nigerian foods, making beads, etc. These are hot topics ladies
don't joke with.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Show You Four Ways You Can Start Making Money Via Facebook by wealthpower(m): 12:34pm On May 25, 2017
Nice post add me on Wathsapp @09067612268
Re: Let Me Show You Four Ways You Can Start Making Money Via Facebook by ahjerryboy1(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2017
Add me on whatsapp with this number 09022530949
Because your article is too much i dont have time to read all i think when we interact on whatsapp you will enlighten me more better
Re: Let Me Show You Four Ways You Can Start Making Money Via Facebook by stadora(f): 9:36pm On May 25, 2017
add me on wass app, wil like to have a one on one chat wt u 08067064009
Re: Let Me Show You Four Ways You Can Start Making Money Via Facebook by herxix(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2017
08185654123 Whatsapp
Re: Let Me Show You Four Ways You Can Start Making Money Via Facebook by BusinessLand: 12:51pm On May 29, 2017
Please my fellow Nairalanders, the trend continues here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3827380/continuation-let-me-show-how
Re: Let Me Show You Four Ways You Can Start Making Money Via Facebook by stadora(f): 4:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Pls chat me up on Wass app again. I changed my phone n lost your contact. 08067064009.
Expecting your message, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!.. How To Withdraw Your 2016 Mavros / Don’t Distract Investors With Probes -LCCI Tells NASS. / Nigeria Out Of Recession, Yet Dollar To Naira At N365?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.