Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige (28082 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Tambuwal’s Ex-aides Claim They Didn’t Resign, Insist Sokoto Gov Fired Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Are you being deprive of your rights as citizens of Nigeria by the APC govt?
What Ngige is talking about, Igbo politicians know it.
Nope,but the entire Igbo people,

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Oblang(m): 5:12pm On May 25, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

You disgraced moderator with the scruples of an alley cat, On 27th of August 2011, you made the comment below. I wonder how you manage to sleep at night with your atrocious history.

Please, go through this thread below. Igbo posters were calling Yoruba leaders names because they met GEJ in a civilised manner to complain about deliberate sack of yorubas and replacing them with other ethnicities.

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

The problem of Igbos is that they cannot survive without the Federal Government. Their support for GEJ over Buhari was a political miscalculation due to political illiteracy. Over the years, they have supported other people even to the detriment of Igbo candidates. That is why Ojukwu couldn't get 3M votes from Igbos when he contested Nigeria's presidency.

Nice one. One bottle of orijin for u...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by tuniski: 5:17pm On May 25, 2017
Jabioro:
When it comes to politics you have to trend it wisely, the last presidential election to be candid the igbos made and commit blunders, I expected them to secured a senator for SP position..
They committed no single blunder in their political choice. Are u saying had GEJ won, he should marginalize the north that gave him almost 0% votes,cos the meagre votes from the north are largely from resident non northerners?
Ngige is talking trash like the tyrant he serves!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Oblang(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2017
Edu3Again:
We have seen how they treated Tinubu and Osinbajo.
Did they not invest in dullard?

All this ur cry abt hw Tinubu and Osinbajo are bin treated only exist in ur warped mind...the last time I checked, osinbajo is still the acting president...

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by NwaGodl1000(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2017
Ngige i advice you watch your mouth cus is this same thing that cost you,your senetorial seat in last election

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by princejayboss: 5:23pm On May 25, 2017
Just imagine the group of lunatics that sane people allowed to rule them
... #shame

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by freethesheeple(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2017
Elose11:
You see this slave! So Buhari has become a business that who does not invest in will not benefit. wonders shall never end. Buhari was elected to manage our commonwealth. We have already created the wealth he is to manage. The south east who are Buhari's 5℅ are part owners of the nation's wealth. It is not fair that they are denied the benefits therefrom because they did not vote for the manager.
Slave Ngige go and hid your head in shame! Surely, you are not a true Igbo man.

but Buhari is making heavily use of South East Money from Oil to develop North but cried they never voted for him.
Is that not hypocricy?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 25, 2017
A true business man he is.

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Abagworo(m): 5:28pm On May 25, 2017
uch4apex:

“If not for this government, the government of Muhammadu Buhari, government of change, Nigeria would have been worse than Venezuela.

http://www.championnews.com.ng/igbos-stop-complaining-didnt-invest-buharis-campaign-ngige/?shared=email&msg=fail

For Nigeria to have withstood this oil shock better than all the 90% oil dependent countries calls for commendation. Buhari has tried.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by EmekaBlue(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2017
charain:

Then pack your bag and move to your village.
hush

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by EmekaBlue(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2017
MMMscam:

Everybody else will take your agitations for Biafra seriously when you scavenging parasitic hypocrites migrate back to the south east. We don't want igbos again in the north and south west. You parasites have done enough damage. If igbos truly want Biafra, then all the Igbos should go back to the south east and we will release and unchain your tribe from being our national slaves and give you freedom. Until your tribe does that, your agitations are nothing more than a schizophrenic floccinaucinihilipilificated dance of a mad man at a market square, and you will remain 3rd-class citizens as long as "One Nigeria" exists. In fact, 4th-class citizens because even the SS people carry more weight now than igbos.
my friend stop spitting rubbish......r there nt foreigners in other countries so whats ur point..Support and tell ur zoo govt to accept the split

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by aminu790(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2017
i dont know why i cant read a post but comments.

May be to see tribal, religious or political embarrassment.

Chai
Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Dedetwo(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2017
DrGoodman:
We are not complaining, we just want our own country. Two different things.
If the present government of the cesspit called Nigeria without the support of Ndigbo is an act of blunder, I guess Ndigbo should be willing to commit the blunder over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by chiddyj: 6:00pm On May 25, 2017
I may be wrong to say he is right bt I just have one question! when GEJ lost some nothern states in the 2011 elections, did it stop him from demonstrating federal presence in the North? Aside Lagos state who were unable to get some funding from the Fed govt for a few yrs, I dont think any other state has had such treatment. I want to use this opportunity to state that tribe and religion has made Nigeria a failed state. if the only reason why the president will assure fed presence in ur state is for votes then a better nigeria is still farther than the most skeptical hopes! we cant even be selfish enoigh to protect our citizens from foreigners?! the hausa believes he has more kinship with nigeriens than with an edo man for instance! the national integrity is dead and buried! how can we progress when all this madness is nt showing any sign of abating!
I once believed that Nigeria was great and that if u bend down and work hard then things will look up eventually. bt I see this now to be a lie! a country where the elites (both Pdp oo, the apc and the ones that keep jumping ship) ensure that policies are majorly favorable to them and their cronies! imagine playing hooky with PIB bill?! imagine wanting SUVs when ur constituencies r battling recession! a state like Borno state, if made a country will be the poorest on earth! our health indices and standard of living keeps plummeting! manufacturers are marking up prices and reducing the quality of their goods! the presidency is nt coherent enough to focus on stabilising the economy! why will people still be fantasizing about GEJ regime even though it was corrupt?! it is d duty of the apc now to bring his nation together bt they r pushing the country to disintegrating!
abeg I don tire to type! only regret was nt leaving this country when I could in 2004 to school in the US. I probably wont have come back as most of my high school pals didnt! The politics of the country is piss poor and its impact zooming to temperature of hell!
I am Igbo! I work with yoruba colleagues and most of the afonja and Igbo crap I see online are stereotypes that are dead and done!
if a lawyer is made min of power and a dr made min of labor, how we go take grow?! I remember dora akunyili with pain when she wasnt made min of health cos she wasnt a dr!
in fact naija our mumu don do!
I don book visa application o! hopefully good governance will be my portion in Canada and not my homeland!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 25, 2017
Sharrraaaaap!
White-brush Ape.

Guest your brain has been washed with rust-enabling chemicals if not, kindly rewatch his campaigne train in Imo State alone and sée how Okorohausa lavished civil servants salariés just to make thé hé-goat comfortable.

Wolves in sheep clothings.
Your sins shall find you out.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by peacechild(f): 6:03pm On May 25, 2017
Haba after election the elected set aside his party sentiment to manage the wealth of the nation for the benefit of the citizenry. That wealth does not belong to any party that is why in advance democracy we have continuity in governance. The present occupier is temporary. "It is a case of soldier go soldier come barrack remain the same"

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Jabioro: 6:10pm On May 25, 2017
tuniski:

They committed no single blunder in their political choice. Are u saying had GEJ won, he should marginalize the north that gave him almost 0% votes,cos the meagre votes from the north are largely from resident non northerners?
Ngige is talking trash like the tyrant he serves!
This how it supposed to go, voting for PMB was not the main issues but their people, now can you see the massive migration from PDP to APC, I personally love it if SP has been an igbo extradition.. it could be a sweet one.. the referendum bill can be raise like no man business

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by vantage001: 6:19pm On May 25, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

LOL i don't care as far they continue being marginalized.. hahah..
The average igbo man on your street is better than you, wealthier than you, educated than you.
You that is not marginalized, how has it helped you gain an advantage?
When i was talking of marginalization, i was not referring to broke, and hopeless masses like yourselves. You are all marginalized by corrupt politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by vantage001: 6:23pm On May 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Haha!
This is exactly where I want you to arrive at Mr Americana
So, in line with your logic, can you now tell us in what manner this Buhari government's policies are lopsided against the East?
And which of his policies has ethnic or religious colouration?

I should show you even in the face of overwhelming evidence? shocked
I hope you remain blind to it.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by vantage001: 6:27pm On May 25, 2017
Benekruku:

2019 is settled already, we will votes across religious an ethnic lines so 2015 will repeat itself. Same for 2023!

The ethno religious car GEJ played in the last election will go a long way in Nigerian politics. It will easier for Arsenal to win the premier league than for an Eastern or Southerner to get close to power.

The North-Western alliance is informidable.
We will see about that.
Unless History does not replay itself given the unchanging characters of all the players.
Though i am still trying to see how you and your tinubu intend to keep the rest of the south out from federal politics even after the buhari administration is over. cheesy
You are high on cheap weed.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by hmabdool(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2017
y wont they be marginalized when they prefer to support the looter of our common wealth GEJ

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by lilytender: 6:30pm On May 25, 2017
vantage001:
Igbos shouldn't expect anything because They didn't invest in buhari election. grin grin
Donald trump shouldn't work for black americans because they didn't vote for him.
We know which of those two scenarios is likely to happen and which of those two nations is the failed state. cheesy Difference between first and third world leadership.

Btw, I hope Ngige knows we still will not support him and his government in 2019.

Who is asking for your support? You better plan ways of supporting yourselves. APC does not need your support to win again and again. The last presidential election already proved that. Put it at the back of mind also that you cannot work in First Bank and then go to Union Bank to ask for salary. You belong to the 5%, register that in your empty skull.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Edu3Again: 6:32pm On May 25, 2017
Oblang:

All this ur cry abt hw Tinubu and Osinbajo are bin treated only exist in ur warped mind...the last time I checked, osinbajo is still the acting president...
Ogami, I hear say na Conductor coordonator dem call oh

Buhari’s letter calling Osinbajo Coordinator causes uproar in Senate
President Muhammadu Buhari’s letter to the National Assembly informing the Parliament of his medical vacation in London on Tuesday caused a brief drama.

This is coming about forty eight hours after the President traveled to the United Kingdom (UK) ‎to see his doctors.

Trouble started when Senator Mao Ohuabunwa (PDP, Abia), raised a point of order to draw the attention of the Senate to what he described as deficiencies in the letter addressed by President Buhari.

He said President Buhari was ambiguous in his letter, by claiming that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo will coordinate the activities of the country in his absence, without stating a time frame.

The senator argued that the letter should be returned to the presidency, in order to reflect what he said were appropriate requirements captured in Section 145 of the 1999 constitution (as amended).

Quoting Section 145 of the 1999 Constitution (as amended) Senator Ohuabunwa said: “Whenever the president transmits to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the house of representatives, a written declaration that he is proceeding on vacation or is otherwise that he is unable to discharge the functions of his office until he transmits to them the written declaration to the contrary, such function shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

“Mr President, I do not think in our constitution we have anything like coordinating President or coordinating Vice President. It is either you are the Vice President or you are the Acting President and any letter should be unambiguous and very clear.

“So, I am saying that this letter really does not convey anything because coordinating has no space or any place in our constitution. We have been having letters like this. But we need to know who to deal with as a Senate.

“This is the highest legislative body of any country and if you are sending us a letter, it should be direct and unambiguous. So, I am saying that this letter, for me, is not right and should be sent back.”

He was immediately countered by the Senate Leader, Senator Ahmad Lawan (APC, Yobe), who said there was nothing wrong with the letter.

Lawan called on the Senate President, Bukola Saraki to rule Ohuabunwa out of order, a request quickly obliged.

He said:‎ “Mr President, let me say that the point of order raised by my colleague and the explanation that subsequently followed should not have been and my responses are simple.

“I still rely on the first paragraph of that letter which Mr President wrote to this Senate and read by the President of the Senate. I will read section 145 of the 1999 Constitution as amended.

“Any other word in this letter or indeed anywhere else is irrelevant. I therefore feel that Mr President has done what the constitution requires him to do and I urge this Senate not to go ahead to discuss this because its not an issue. We have the budget and so many other serious issues for us to discuss and Nigerians are waiting.”

Saraki, in his ruling, said President Buhari acted within the confines of the law.

Saraki said:‎ “I think it is a very clear issue and what should be guided by is the constitution and I think that it is clear. The letter has referred to the constitution and there is no ambiguity in the constitution. So, I do not think there’s any issue there. Let me first rule you out of order Senator Mao.‎”

Saraki, had at about 11.5am formally read the letter of President Muhammadu Buhari, wherein the former informed the parliament of his long medical vacation to the United Kingdom (UK).

Saraki, while reading the letter, told his colleagues that the Vice President , Professor Osinbajo will perform the functions of the President while he is away.

The letter reads: “In compliance with section 145 (1) of the 1999 constitution as amended, I wish to inform the Distinguished Senate that I will be away for a scheduled medical followup with my doctors in London. The length of my stay will be determined by the doctor’s advice.

“While I am away, the Vice President will coordinate the activities of the government. Please accept the Distinguished Senate President the assurances of my highest consideration.”

This is the third time President Buhari has transferred power to Professor Osinbajo since his inauguration in May 2015.

The first time was on February 5, 2016, when the President embarked on a five-day vacation.

The second was in June 2016 when Buhari traveled to the UK for treatment of what the Presidency described as an ear infection.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/05/10/buharis-letter-calling-osinbajo-coordinator-causes-uproar-senate/

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by UncleJudax(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2017
Jabioro:
When it comes to politics you have to trend it wisely, the last presidential election to be candid the igbos made and commit blunders, I expected them to secured a senator for SP position..
this ship has sailed. Since the return of democracy Igbos have held the SP more than any other. what has it translated to?

For fucck sake, Buhari is the president; what has that done for the Kastina people...let alone the whole of NW

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Benekruku(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2017
vantage001:

We will see about that.
Unless History does not replay itself given the unchanging characters of all the players.
Though i am still trying to see how you and your tinubu intend to keep the rest of the south out from federal politics even after the buhari administration is over. cheesy
You are high on cheap weed.

It's the truth! What ever game plan that will play will still be withing the North-Western alliance. The East has been sent to permanent hibernation which will hold past 2040.

It's the bitter truth if you good with political arithmetic.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Tecno66: 6:39pm On May 25, 2017
Rubbish politics that you people play in Nigeria. When a candidate wins election, he becomes leader of all and not only those who voted for him. The way you involve those who didnt vote for you and do projects for them can convince them to vote for you next time. If you are not matured enough to accommodate your opponents then you dont have any business being in politics. Ngige self dey complain, you wey support wetin them give you. Of all the ministry, na labour them give you. Works, power, aviation, petroleum, education, foreign affairs etc dey there them say make u dey hold meeting with NLC & TUC. Rubish. Useless member of "Association of former PDP members"
uch4apex:
The Minister of Labour and Productivity, Chris Ngige, has asked the South-east to stop complaining of marginalisation by the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration.

He lamented that all his efforts to persuade the Igbo to wisely invest in Buhari’s presidential bid in 2015 failed because of lack of co-operation by many South-east leaders, who threw their weigh behind former President Goodluck Jonathan.

“This is not a question I should answer because I’m a politician. But before these things happened, before the government of Jonathan failed, I went to all the Igbo fora to tell them that the Jonathan government will fall”, he told Thisday.

“I went to our Ohanaeze Ndi-Igbo in Enugu twice. They could not even reply to a letter written by Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, seeking for a meeting with them”, he added.

Ngige, revealed how he went to Lagos and convened an Igbo stakeholders forum in William Nwodo’s house in Ikoyi, Lagos in 2014, where he analysed the voting pattern in Nigeria and told them that even if they did not want to support Buhari, they should give him 25 per cent of their votes.

“They refused to listen to me, and to make matter worse, there was no voting in most of the areas in the South-east; they just allocated 5 per cent to APC.

“It was that bad, it is too late to cry when the head is off. Politics is business in a way,tyou invest in business and you reap profit.

“Yes, that is what it is. But all I want to tell you is that we played bad politics; we made a bad investment because they invested in the Jonathan presidency. They invested in Jonathan more than the South-south, where he hails from.

“I am not saying that is enough to marginalise them or not allow them come in but we are there. I will continue to speak for them and when there is anything to be distributed, we will make sure that the South-east gets its own portion. But they will not get excess portion.

Igbos should stop complaining, they didn’t invest in Buhari’s campaign – Ngige

“Even in a family where the head of the family goes to the farm to harvest his yams those who accompany the farmer to the farm get more share.

“When they bring back the yams some of them will be damaged, and the pieces are put out in one section. Then the whole yams are put into the barn and some will be sent to the market for sale. And some will be sent to the family centrally for distribution among the family units.

“Those ones that are in pieces, the extras, will be shared among those that went to the farm. We did not benefit from the extras with people who went to the farm. We didn’t go to the farm in the south-east”, he added.

On what the All Progressives Congress (APC) will be campaigning on ahead 2019, Ngige stated: “Oh my God, so you are in the group of those who are pessimistic, who have refused to see the wonders of this government?

“Well, I’m from the South-east, so when we get there we will show them that first and foremost we have fought corruption to a standstill and that people can no longer steal at will, much less keeping such monies at home.

“The movement was from the bank to the house, but now that homes have been raided, maybe they will go to the farm to keep them. But people cannot steal money because there is no hiding place anymore.

“They cannot steal primitively like it was done before. The poor people of Nigerian are happy about this,” he said.

The APC chieftain said he has no regret for his role in helping to bring Buhari to power, saying if the opportunity presents itself again he will do exactly the same thing.

“If not for this government, the government of Muhammadu Buhari, government of change, Nigeria would have been worse than Venezuela.

http://www.championnews.com.ng/igbos-stop-complaining-didnt-invest-buharis-campaign-ngige/?shared=email&msg=fail

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by vantage001: 6:43pm On May 25, 2017
Benekruku:

It's the truth! What ever game plan that will play will still be withing the North-Western alliance. The East has been sent to permanent hibernation which will hold past 2040.

It's the bitter truth if you good with political arithmetic.
[b]Your so-called alliance will fail in the face of untenable political realities.
So you expect the north to jeopardize the entire southern stability including the oil benefits to please the SW ? You are high. The SW is not that valuable and does not offer any advantage that cannot be gotten somewhere else. It was not too long ago, the SW was crying about being marginalized, so cut the Bull-shitt.
Honestly I don't know about 2019. The buhari advantage may be too strong to beat given his cult-like followership in the north and so the SW will most likely and smartly ride on the sai-buhari northern wave till 2023 just like that Northern elder said in Lagos.
But from 2023 after the buhari malaise, Nigerian politics becomes a different ball-game. The PDP will most likely have resolved their issues by then and become a credible opposition.
The APC looking to retain power will want to get new allies to shore up its capital. And the SW as placeholder for the entire south will no longer be politically tenable.
Without the sai-buhari wave to ride on, the SW becomes very exposed and every man for himself.. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by marticeus(m): 6:48pm On May 25, 2017
Dumbest talk, most hopeless talk, confirmation that Ngige is truly very sick.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 25, 2017
Minister that does not have brain that one too na Minister? Rochas and Ngige are a disgrace to the Igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by kizyalex10(m): 6:54pm On May 25, 2017
Alariwo2:
Alas.. one reasonable one

You can't reap where you didn't sow.. It's simple law of nature.
And not just Buhari, even me as a human won't regard them with their vote pattern.

Igbos are just pained that they can't hijack PMB's govt. like they did with the useless ineffectual buffoon. Quote me anywhere.
I said it long ago so I'm not surprised. It's their way
I pity for ur likes nd the kind of sentiment u allow to rule ur brain,a citizen have. D. Right to vote nd to be voted for,it doesn't make him an outcast when d person he didn't vote win,when jonathan was in government,the north benefited more than even d igbos ndd south south so does mean that d hausas or north gave him more vote?as for ngige,no problem,money cnt buy class nd dignity.continue

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by Sllime: 7:02pm On May 25, 2017
“Even in a family where the head of the family goes to the farm to harvest his yams those who accompany the farmer to the farm get more share.

“When they bring back the yams some of them will be damaged, and the pieces are put out in one section. Then the whole yams are put into the barn and some will be sent to the market for sale. And some will be sent to the family centrally for distribution among the family units.

“Those ones that are in pieces, the extras, will be shared among those that went to the farm. We did not benefit from the extras with people who went to the farm. We didn’t go to the farm in the south-east”, he added.When they bring back the yams some of them will be damaged, and the pieces are put out in one section. Then the whole yams are put into the barn and some will be sent to the market for sale. And some will be sent to the family centrally for distribution among the family units.

“Those ones that are in pieces, the extras, will be shared among those that went to the farm. We did not benefit from the extras with people who went to the farm. We didn’t go to the farm in the south-east”, he added.

I love this analogy sir, this is the simplest explaination of Nigeria. However, i was disappointed when you failed to mention that the land that produces that yam comes from the south. Hence, the south do not need to farm on it in the first. Hence, its obvious there is fraud in the set up of this country. Secondly sir, the North has never backed anybody from the south. It has always backed someone from the North no matter how incompetent the person is. Irrespective of that, nobody has used it to as an excuse not to give them there lion share of the yam even the so called Jonathan you mentioned.So that your argument holds no water.
Re: Igbos Should Stop Complaining, They Didn’t Invest In Buhari’s Campaign – Ngige by thingsyoudo123(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2017
Is he suppose to be president only for dos who invested in his campaign or President of d country? i wonder wat brain dis old men have

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions / Mr Macaroni Reacts To The Fuel Scarcity Across The Country / ‘atiku, Agbaje May Lose In Lagos If…’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.