Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,959 members, 7,799,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) (47388 Views)

Davido Sends Obama, His Crew Member Out Of His House After A Bitter Clash / "Till Death Do Us Part" Davido Sends Love Flowers To Chioma From Rome / R Kelly Remixed Davido’s Song ”IF” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by cheaphost: 1:58pm On May 25, 2017
Davido send boy who did a rendition of his popular song "If" to school.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUg_NPHl3Nk/?taken-by=davidoofficial

Here's what he said:

"
OBO GOT YOU FOR LIFE KID!!! NOTHING MAKES ME MORE THAT U FINALLY GET TO START SCHOOL!! 30 billion for ur account oooo!!!! WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS!!
"

VIEW SOURCE: http://ovoko.com.ng/davido-send-boy-rendition-popular-song-school/

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by barallanee(f): 2:00pm On May 25, 2017
Really dats grt...

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Jostico: 2:05pm On May 25, 2017
Davido God bless you

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by marltech: 2:16pm On May 25, 2017
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by sanity12(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2017
Nice one bro,i just love this guy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by LegalBaby(f): 2:19pm On May 25, 2017
Nice one. cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by WhiteSoup: 2:21pm On May 25, 2017
LegalBaby:
Nice one. cheesy
Its my birthday someone surprise me

Stop exhibiting high levels of chronic stupidity on public forum.

172 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by brunofarad(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2017
Lol
I watched the small boy ,he really needs the school joor
Was just pronouncing all the words wrongly

Nice one Davido

4 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Jeromejnr(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Na Wao!

12 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Dreamchasers31(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2017
That's so good
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 25, 2017
WhiteSoup:

LegalBaby:
Nice one. cheesy

Na wa o....No joy at all.

You smashed sense into her skul.

Without complaints, she yielded grin

50 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by oviejnr(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2017
Good one O.B.O grin grin

What about the shirtless boy that sang the "IF" song too, ive been seeing his short video clip trend on Facebook for some days now grin cheesy

30 dinar for my akanti o grin

15 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by edo3(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2017
Nice omo odua rere. love u bro
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Monogamy: 2:44pm On May 25, 2017
Good one O.B.O
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by blackgorillaman: 2:44pm On May 25, 2017
Davido like king David Wise young man thanka
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 25, 2017
Nice one
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Ra88: 2:45pm On May 25, 2017
Nice

7 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by BestOnlineDeals(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2017
Not bad at all

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by akraym(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2017
H
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by kenny1313(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2017
And some haters will say he is childish, who una maturity Don epp?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Virgohills(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2017
Nice but look at my signature and call me on 08171542705 for inquiry
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by akraym(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2017
WhiteSoup:

I wonder for her
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by NCANTaskForce: 2:46pm On May 25, 2017
He don't have to tell us

7 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by ikombe: 2:46pm On May 25, 2017
LegalBaby:
Nice one. cheesy

Its my birthday someone surprise me
WhiteSoup:

Chai

24 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by mescan(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2017
Weldone
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by phransix2: 2:46pm On May 25, 2017
This is why I like Davido and Don Jazzy... The rest yeyebrity na banza... Wizkid go do like say him no see am.... Well done Bro! Ur Thaaarty Billion no go finish IJN

4 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Miraculousamuel(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Tchai!

E offend you before?

31 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2017
One thing I like davido is how he carries all his guyz along and sometimes help people outside.
Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Musampa73(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2017
Nice one from u Baddest.

1 Like

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by Sirpaul(m): 2:49pm On May 25, 2017
eyin deep sir...... o deep gan nii
WhiteSoup:

9 Likes

Re: Davido Sends Boy Who Sang His Song "IF" To School (pictured) by ikombe: 2:52pm On May 25, 2017
rosy4u cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) / For All Those Who Thought Michael Bleached His Skin [proof With Pictures] / Davido Dressed As An Old Man With Potbelly For 'Flora My Flawa' Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.