Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,409 members, 7,800,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? (1973 Views)

Where Did Your Parent Warned You Not To Marry From And Why? / Can You Get Married Against Your Parent Wish? / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2017
Lolz for me,they will disown me after watching season one grin

not to talk about the countless babes I told,I love you pass my mama,my mama go get heart attack cheesy grin

what about you?
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Abumtestimony1: 3:06pm On May 25, 2017
Even your so called parents won't allow you watch their own life movie with you..everybody got one skeleton or the other in their cupboards. We all have terrible secrets

2 Likes

Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2017
Abumtestimony1:
Even your so called parents won't allow you watch their own life movie with you..everybody got one skeleton or the other in their cupboards. We all have terrible secrets
lolz
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 25, 2017
dey won't even near me Walahi! cos I smoke,drink and I don't bloody care and my parent don't know I do such even am cool and gentle guy for face but if you near me eeeeeeeenh
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2017
adetoroamos:
dey won't even near me Walahi! cos I smoke,drink and I don't bloody care and my parent don't know I do such even am cool and gentle guy for face but if you near me eeeeeeeenh
oboy,, shocked
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Nerul(f): 4:09pm On May 25, 2017
I can...
Iono? grin
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 4:46pm On May 25, 2017
Nerul:
I can...
Iono? grin
try it and see grin
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Bibi294(f): 5:15pm On May 25, 2017
Baby ko Jo? Abeg, no use DAT one joke o....
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Sugarcious(m): 9:40pm On May 25, 2017
They will watch it well! No skipping.
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by mzhorlah(f): 10:11pm On May 25, 2017
why wouldn't I. it might not be perfect but am not ashamed of showing it off
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 25, 2017
It will be an Bleep rated horror movie... they no go want watch

naijamakossa:
Lolz for me,they will disown me after watching season one grin

not to talk about the countless babes I told,I love you pass my mama,my mama go get heart attack cheesy grin

what about you?

1 Like

Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 25, 2017
Remove the sex scenes and we good to go. cheesy lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by youngreezy(m): 10:31pm On May 25, 2017
Bros y u wicked na for episode one sef na em my mama go begin pray for me....
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:42pm On May 25, 2017
Unfortunately we don't have TV in our house
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Jaynom(m): 10:43pm On May 25, 2017
Wouldn't want my peeps to see me jerking off undecided
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Doctorfitz: 10:44pm On May 25, 2017
Aderola15:

Hmmm

Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Lewaluv(f): 10:45pm On May 25, 2017
They have already seen the first season.
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by ajokeade920: 10:48pm On May 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by AloyalNigerian(m): 11:40pm On May 25, 2017
Aderola15:
shocked
I'm....
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by siie: 11:44pm On May 25, 2017
cool
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by SEEDORF441(m): 11:46pm On May 25, 2017
It wil be like dey are watching spartacus
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 11:55pm On May 25, 2017
PokeTotoBoy:
It will be an Bleep rated horror movie... they no go want watch

you kill person? cheesy
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 25, 2017
Maybe... Jst they won't understand why I make some decisions....
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 11:57pm On May 25, 2017
mzhorlah:
why wouldn't I. it might not be perfect but am not ashamed of showing it off
I swear u can't stand watching it with them grin
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 11:58pm On May 25, 2017
Aderola15:
if them go write your sex scène,e go reach how many pages grin
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 25, 2017
Aderola15:

Like Seriously? Even with d abortion scenes? wink
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 12:00am On May 26, 2017
glowryhaa:
lolz which kind decision,to break your virginity at 8yrs undecided
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 12:01am On May 26, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Like Seriously? Even with d abortion scenes? wink
lolz things dey there wey them go remove and edit some cheesy
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Nobody: 12:03am On May 26, 2017
glowryhaa:

"Glory hole" like seriously? Just decisions? wink
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Nobody: 12:04am On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
lolz things dey there wey them go remove and edit some cheesy

Editing scenes make d whole idea boring
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by Nobody: 12:05am On May 26, 2017
naijamakossa:
lolz which kind decision,to break your virginity at 8yrs undecided
: haaa 8?... Well its Oda decisions besides the one in ur mind
Re: If Your Life Was A Movie,would You Watch It With Your Parent? by naijamakossa(m): 12:09am On May 26, 2017
glowryhaa:
: haaa 8?... Well its Oda decisions besides the one in ur mind
you can share with me dear,may be I will learn from why you take certain decision.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Side Chick And A Mistress. / Watch Video Of This Big Butty Tanzanian Girls / Just Wondering. What If.............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.