Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,319 members, 7,808,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity (21830 Views)

Jennifer Nwokocha Strangled In Hotel In Port-Harcourt, Over N10K Sex, Suya / Man Sets Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo, Five Dead. Disturbing Photo / Lagos engineer sets lover, rival ablaze with petrol bomb, poisons self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by ijustdey: 3:42pm On May 25, 2017
The Rivers State Police Command has confimed the arrest of one David for setting his lover ablaze over accusations of infidelity.

Spokesman of the Command, Nnamdi Omoni in a statement alleged that David emptied a keg of kerosene on his lover, Uchechi Okorie and set her ablaze.

He said Uchechi was badly burnt, adding that she was currently being treated at a private hospital.

Omoni also confirmed that the police burst an internet and cyber crime syndicate who specializes in hacking accounts of unsuspecting citizens and robbing them of huge sums of money.

He said the duo of Stephen Ikatubo and Michael Basil were arrested after they had successfully withdrawn huge sums of money from a new generation bank in Port Harcourt.

According to Omoni, “the CP Monitoring Unit headed by SP Grace Wonwu and her Team during the week arrested one David A.

“David inflicted grievous bodily harm on his live –in- lover, one Uchechi Jane Okorie by willfully emptying a bottle of kerosene on her and lighting fire, which got her burnt beyond recognition.

“The victim is responding to treatment while the suspect is helping the Police in Investigation and will be due in court soonest.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/25/man-sets-lover-ablaze-port-harcourt‎-alleged-infidelity/
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Tenim47(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2017
Na dem dem,
make dem dey roast themself undecided
FTC, since last two years oga o
I dedicate my space to all AFONJA in the building

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by eezeribe(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2017
These girls could really drive someone crazy...
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by PharmaGirl(f): 4:10pm On May 25, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 25, 2017
With all these recent NEWS about killing of spouse/mate/wife etc. I am so so afraid to fall in love again let alone go into a relationship cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by DjHypno(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2017
You did the crime? Then be ready to do the time. No mercy. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Alitair(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2017
The guy is tired of the girl. Nothing much.
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by TINALETC3(f): 7:18pm On May 25, 2017
Wats even wrong wt al dis pple sef, if u dnt trust ur partner , Wat wl it cost u 2 walk out it , some ladies ar jst 2 dumb, she is even living wt hm, as husband 2 b na angry, I pray she survives it, hope she learns angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Victorakats(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2017
That certainly wasn't love!

I wish her quick recovery!
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by bethyz(m): 7:19pm On May 25, 2017
NA wa oo. What gives him that right? Even if it's his wife .

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Sexyfali(f): 7:19pm On May 25, 2017
wahala dey ooo, this wan wey guys don dey burn dia bebs so.
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by DanseMacabre(m): 7:19pm On May 25, 2017
Aight. Shey una own na to dey inundate us with bad news. Our own na to dey buy space dey comment.

Nairaland, crime capital of the Nigerian cyberspace.

Bet to think of it, de man tie am or chain am come pour am the kerosene ni?
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Edu3Again: 7:20pm On May 25, 2017
angry
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by yuiop(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2017
folakemigeh:
With all these recent NEWS about killing of spouse/mate/wife etc. I am so so afraid to fall in love again let alone go into a relationship cry
Really..
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Lilcentt(f): 7:21pm On May 25, 2017
na dem wahala be that,,,, e no concern me
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Caustics: 7:21pm On May 25, 2017
grin ph again violence every where.

aluminum extrusions needed. pls quote me if you have.
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:22pm On May 25, 2017
What
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Justuceleague2: 7:22pm On May 25, 2017
FlatPobs

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 25, 2017
Alitair:
The guy is tired of the girl. Nothing much.
So if he's tired of the girl the best way to go about it is to burn her??what happened to just calling it quits and ending the relationship!!!The way some of you on this forum reason is sickening,I'm seriously considering deactivating before I get infected by the foolishness on here angry

9 Likes

Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Dronedude(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2017
This is another Reverend King case punishable by law with death...
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Oyindidi(f): 7:23pm On May 25, 2017
Na wa
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 25, 2017
folakemigeh:

You even had to write in bolded letters.

We already know you're stylishly looking for customers.

Kontinu...u hear

MrCork, pussyhunter, pussyslayer, SINZ, all of una....make una come and chi chomching....

This pickin is single and desperately searching.

GAYbriel buruku

4 Likes

Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Evablizin(f): 7:24pm On May 25, 2017
Jesus,why say yes to a man while u knw u wil stil cheat on him,man u must go to jail finish
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Pavore9: 7:25pm On May 25, 2017
Jail term awaits him.
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Pavore9: 7:26pm On May 25, 2017
eezeribe:
These girls could really drive someone crazy...

What about walking out of the relationship?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Repairnigeria(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2017
nawa
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by TinaAnita(f): 7:29pm On May 25, 2017
May Amadioha destroy him for setting a human being on fire

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by luminouz(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2017
folakemigeh:
Who be this guy masquerading as a female! U dash u DAT geh pix?

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Benekruku(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2017
Rivers of Blood!
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by Jabioro: 7:29pm On May 25, 2017
Now that he had set her ablaze I hoped he can as well have rest of mind.. Some men are not to be called man.. Because of preek and pussy wey plenty for street so taee we dey pick am from every angles.. if you like, be committed to me the I find out that you are having shuashua.. the second day I start my own.. I would also commence my extra lesson.. leave that thing as it is..

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by MedicMan1role1(f): 7:30pm On May 25, 2017
`These are just single instances out of a billion situations... If u fall for these kind of news, nothing can save you.

Believe in your path

I am medicineman

folakemigeh:
Re: Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity by bangging(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2017
Tenim47:
Na dem dem,
make dem dey roast themself undecided
meaning? hv u ever travel out of the Yoruba land b4?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine / Randy: Married Lateef Nabbed For Impregnating Girl, 13 / Nigerian Man In Italy Attacks Police Officers As The 2 Land In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.