Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) (39714 Views)

Star Actor Saint Obi Steps Out In Style(photos) / Saint Obi Poses With His Daughter, Fans React: 'She Is Future Miss World' / Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by obiremy: 3:54pm On May 25, 2017
Aaw!The love between dad and his pretty daughter.Check out this lovely photo of star actor Saint Obi and his daughter. One word for them!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/adorable-photo-of-star-actor-saint-obi_25.html

15 Likes

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by eezeribe(m): 3:55pm On May 25, 2017
They look good together.. I hope she is his last born because Saint Obi don old shaa...

52 Likes

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by sinaj(f): 3:58pm On May 25, 2017
eezeribe:
They look good together.. I hope she is his last born because Saint Obi don old shaa...

I thought men don't get old tongue

The girl is cute tho

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by iamDaisy(f): 4:03pm On May 25, 2017
The girl is cute.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by RAFIC(m): 4:04pm On May 25, 2017
So what? undecided

Check my siggy jor..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 25, 2017
That girl should be walking and not to be pushed around in a bogey.

Btw,wehdone sire. I miss u on screen

37 Likes

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by MilesLamar(m): 5:33pm On May 25, 2017
Woow front page str8...
Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by Mrop(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2017
cute
Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by kenlolly75: 6:10pm On May 25, 2017
namedonfinish:
That girl should be walking and not to be pushed around in a bogey.

Btw,wehdone sire. I miss u on screen
I tire o! Big girl for that matter.

7 Likes

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 25, 2017
kenlolly75:
I tire o! Big girl for that matter.

Abi!! It's not like she's crippled. Copying what's not right.

7 Likes

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by Elmojiid(m): 7:22pm On May 25, 2017
st obi i want to be ur inlaw...i wil wait for her
Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by blaquebelle: 7:23pm On May 25, 2017
How cute embarassed
Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by kolnel: 7:31pm On May 25, 2017
The Americana wannabe
Never been his fan

3 Likes

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by BoosBae(f): 7:31pm On May 25, 2017
So cute... Saint Obi strikes me as a great dad.

Nice one smiley

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by osolee(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2017
undecided
Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by northvietnam(m): 7:31pm On May 25, 2017
Buriful gul

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 25, 2017
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 25, 2017
Has he abandoned us in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 25, 2017
mtseew
Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2017
that girl is too big for that trolley

12 Likes

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by akoredebadru(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2017
try this for some area in Nigeria, some will said your wife is controlling your Brain

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2017

Saint Obi is due for a second wife
He should be looking up to Rosaline Meurer by now

6 Likes

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 25, 2017
When will all these yeyebrities stop stepping out?

If its not davido stepping out, it will be Rita Dominic, or Desmond idiot....

Bloggers....make una find another word dey use....STEPPING OUT don tire us

5 Likes

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by megareal: 7:34pm On May 25, 2017
Lovely girl.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by ellahzy(f): 7:35pm On May 25, 2017
adorable child
Ajebutter
Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by Mabpaine(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2017
Whers Mrs Obi
Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 7:35pm On May 25, 2017
Fine daddy beta pikin
Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by hucienda: 7:36pm On May 25, 2017
Badt guy cool
Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by 2shure: 7:38pm On May 25, 2017
She must either be crippled or dumb
Obi always dressing odd
Doing odd stuffs
I mean wtf.
Cant he even be at least smart for once.
Take a look at the side.
See dah big ass belly men with his daughter on top of his shoulders.
Made in naija is made in naija.
Obi stop disgracing us
Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 25, 2017
Re: Saint Obi Steps Out With His Daughter (Photo) by Onuokwu: 7:40pm On May 25, 2017
2shure:
She must either be crippled or dumb
Obi always dressing odd
Doing odd stuffs
I mean wtf.
Cant he even be at least smart for once.
Take a look at the side.
See dah big ass belly men with his daughter on top of his shoulders.
Made in naija is made in naija.
Obi stop disgracing us

grin grin grin You bad sha!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

African China Turns Hairdresser, Runs Chyna Town Unisex Beauty Salon / Yul Edochie Celebrates 1st Birthday Of Son He Shares With 2nd Wife, Judy (Pix) / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.