Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) (8769 Views)

Download Instrumental: Kiss Daniel – Sofa / Download Instrumental: Kiss Daniel - Sofa / Download Mp3: Kiss Daniel - Sofa Mp3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by ipafricaStaff(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2017
G-Worldwide Entertainment pop-superstar and multiple awards winner Kiss Daniel is here again with the video to his recently released banger single "SOFA".

After the much anticipated released of his latest single “SOFA” Kiss Daniel drops the visuals for the track, employing the directorial assistance of Clarence Peters to deliver a clean, well-styled video.

SOFA since its release has helped to sate the appetite of Kiss Daniel’s fans who have been clamouring for new music from the artiste and the visuals for the track is expected to further popularize the song globally.

DOWNLOAD VIA: http://ipubliciseafrica.com/2017/05/25/video-kiss-daniel-sofa/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aNYLSdEBoY
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 25, 2017
Wonderful video...make I go buy beans I dey come

You get mouth sha

Lilcentt:
the song no sweet i swear naija can hype if they like artist Efe sing pass this guy

3 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by boolet: 7:37pm On May 25, 2017
The boy becomes a man wink

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by philo04(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2017
the song no sweet like mama
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by Mabpaine(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2017
Wetin dey happen on d sofa? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by Dopeyomi(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2017
I was about watching the Video and i received a text from Glo.. my data has been exhausted..

15 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by clems88(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2017
F
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by FreshboyNeeNee(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2017
F
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by Tenim47(m): 7:38pm On May 25, 2017
MY love 4 this guy pass the one 4 bread cool

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by Lilcentt(f): 7:38pm On May 25, 2017
the song no sweet i swear
naija can hype if they like artist
efe sing pass this guy

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by Preciousojoka(m): 7:39pm On May 25, 2017
angry
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by MedicMan1role1(f): 7:41pm On May 25, 2017
This is part of the problem of modern day Nigerians

An intoxication of visual arts

and this is making us complacent

If only, and i must admit its a difficult path; we can get in touch with our roots and shelf western influences... We can gain focus.

Its sad that these western influences are distractions that make the youths stuck in their ways and in their slacking, not able to push for the greater good.

Why is it so? Because we do not as a society know how to handle it and these vile medias have infiltrated the most functional part of the Nigerian community.... Which is the family

I am Medicine man

ipafricaStaff:
G-Worldwide Entertainment pop-superstar and multiple awards winner Kiss Daniel is here again with the video to his recently released banger single "SOFA".

After the much anticipated released of his latest single “SOFA” Kiss Daniel drops the visuals for the track, employing the directorial assistance of Clarence Peters to deliver a clean, well-styled video.

SOFA since its release has helped to sate the appetite of Kiss Daniel’s fans who have been clamouring for new music from the artiste and the visuals for the track is expected to further popularize the song globally.

DOWNLOAD VIA: http://ipubliciseafrica.com/2017/05/25/video-kiss-daniel-sofa/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aNYLSdEBoY

Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by crazygod(m): 7:43pm On May 25, 2017
This Clarence Peters don dey too predictable for him music videos. Does he have to put girls in every video he directs? Its getting too boring
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by oshe11: 7:45pm On May 25, 2017
No mb to watch....

APC campaign against the Media is working slowly... grin

Abeg Modelsms quote me wit Ur contact lets discuss

Well done Kiss

Tho I no watch sha
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by crazyABO(m): 7:46pm On May 25, 2017
Kiss my G the beat from the beginning sounded like am the one Dj khalid grin well the video is cool though cool

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by Delaw135: 7:47pm On May 25, 2017
Lilcentt:
the song no sweet i swear
naija can hype if they like artist
efe sing pass this guy

u can lie for Africa..how can u be comparing someone that has many hit tracks and even awards to his name with Efe... just say u don't like him chikena!

5 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by Ekuru: 7:47pm On May 25, 2017
crazygod:
This Clarence Peters don dey too predictable for him music videos. Does he have to put girls in every video he directs? Its getting too boring
The logic is simple, he directs videos that talks about girls.
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by yemzzy22(m): 7:47pm On May 25, 2017
why kiss Daniel lyk so so woman for him videos lalasticala afonja the fact is that he doesn't feature anyone in any of his songs
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by crazygod(m): 7:49pm On May 25, 2017
Ekuru:

The logic is simple, he directs videos that talks about girls.
Yea? He can always spin a storyline in those videos. No storyline at all. Same with the 'mad over u' video
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by lilmaydee(m): 7:50pm On May 25, 2017
Honestly speaking the song "sofa" is wack. I Just wasted my mb downloading the audio from naijaloaded. But to say efe sings better is "wacker" if the word exist sef.

2 Likes

Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by laurel03(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2017
philo04:
the song no sweet like mama
same here
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by tintingz(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2017
Nice shot and song.

The song sound more of Caribbean/Jamaican hits.
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by freethesheeple(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2017
MedicMan1role1:
This is part of the problem of modern day Nigerians

An intoxication of visual arts

and this is making us complacent

If only, and i must admit its a difficult path; we can get in touch with our roots and shelf western influences... We can gain focus.

Its sad that these western influences are distractions that make the youths stuck in their ways and in their slacking, not able to push for the greater good.

Why is it so? Because we do not as a society know how to handle it and these vile medias have infiltrated the most functional part of the Nigerian community.... Which is the family

I am Medicine man

faze alone is the best Nigerian Musician
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by rozayx5(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2017
undecided

his older songs were better

undecided
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by Kennedymac(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2017
This song is trash as in wack I downloaded the song same day it came out omo after listening to it alotta times I kukuma delete am

am a big fan of kiss Daniel bt sincerely speaking he disappointed me on this song

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by nuelzy: 8:07pm On May 25, 2017
say watever u like...i sooo love the song...sounds westernish
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by Ekuru: 8:08pm On May 25, 2017
crazygod:

Yea? He can always spin a storyline in those videos. No storyline at all. Same with the 'mad over u' video
A twist to the story line is right. I agree
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by Boladapor: 8:18pm On May 25, 2017
Dope. Song on repeat.all songs don't av to be d same
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by WackyJ1(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2017
I stop liking kiss Daniels but I will admit when he releases a good song.

Mama was good.
This song isn't.

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by sathel(m): 8:25pm On May 25, 2017
bullshit
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by seun1960(m): 8:28pm On May 25, 2017
[quote author=lilmaydee post=56874681]Honestly speaking the song "sofa" is wack. I Just wasted my mb downloading the audio from naijaloaded. But to say efe sings better is "wacker" if the word exist sef. Nothing wey dey sweet 4 una ears
Re: Kiss Daniel - "Sofa" (Video) by Lotechi(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2017
we are a people defined by culture. when that culture is thrown in oblivion, what then becomes of us people without identity and direction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Illuminati's Greatest Secret Revealed. Tupac Is Alive 2016 New Proof Leaked (hd) / Peak Milk Commercial Song / MUSIC: Wizkid Ft. Nicki Minaj – Bounce [DOWNLOAD]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.