Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now (28689 Views)

Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. / Which Data Subscription Or Free Browsing Are U Using now / See The Method Scammers Are Using Now (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by realestniggah: 9:55am On May 26, 2017
UjSizzle:

Java phones weren't prone to virus attacks. People just thought so and downloaded useless apps.

And Android isn't the most secure OS ever either grin

do you know how many Nokia phones i had back then that just get attacked by virus..and the screen just turn white and it malfunction alot

you will only be saying this if you never used java phone..it was hell

andriod is the most secure OS ever..better than Microsoft window
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by Rick9(m): 10:18am On May 26, 2017
There was no need for Battery Saver App since I started using my Infinix Hot Note 2 , Android System Manager Pre-Installed is really helpful in shutting down some background apps, thereby helping you to conserve your battery.
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by Tydollasign(m): 11:00am On May 26, 2017
Very informative
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by iamdewaleh: 11:23am On May 26, 2017
i swear dos battery saving app na muderer ,there was a time i had 3 on my fone .. my ba3 go just dey go down anyhow
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by Oluwafreshing(m): 11:27am On May 26, 2017
Codyt:
Informative kiss
Guy na so you hit FTC
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by PurestBoy(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2017
My brother has alot of them and one 'coolant ' that will be fanning his phone.
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by colizee(m): 11:59am On May 26, 2017
AVG anti virus app has saved my phone once.....how the virus got into my phone was my mistake though.
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by megareal: 12:40pm On May 26, 2017
Good info Op. But i realised these some years back. Currently only using CM security, It does quite a lot.
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by Codyt(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2017
Oluwafreshing:

Guy na so you hit FTC

Babs J... Not just front page but FTC!! grin grin grin

I sight you oga
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by freeDR(m): 1:55pm On May 26, 2017
Quite informative
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by salesforce: 2:17pm On May 26, 2017
O
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by Osas1507(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2017
olarababi:

lol.....do u know when i dtarted using android....am not sure u did
you started using Android since 562BC, yet you are ignorant, before you condemn something, make use of it,
You post is good, but what you said about Clean Master isn't correct
Try it out and see
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by Osas1507(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2017
olarababi:

lol.....do u know when i dtarted using android....am not sure u did
what I use Cleanmaster for is to clean up space like cache to free more memory, there was a time my cache ate up to 2gig of my space, Clean Master did the job
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by boboLIL(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2017
danyero:
I bet you've never tried CM security
please where can I get it?
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by shiftback: 3:44pm On May 26, 2017
l laugh when i see people install Anti virus on their Android device.
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by AyamConfidence(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Same with me bro.. What's your RAM size?
1 GB baba

Na wetin I dey manage be that
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by donttouch: 7:05pm On May 26, 2017
Osas1507:
Cleanmaster does more than just clean, it can check files, delete multiple images has an intruder alert, hide files, organise files and lots more

CleanMaster is just a 'friendly' malware. It will destroy ur phone one day.
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by Nero2220(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2017
phemmyfour:
Most of this copy and paste posts are useless. Antivirus is very important for an android OS.
There are many things to do online than downloading apps from play store.

Also clean master does more than cleaning rams. I use clean master to back up apps
You don't need clean master to back up apps, just use the Android back up and restore app. It is a system app
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 26, 2017
boboLIL:
please where can I get it?
Playstore
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by phemmyfour: 7:28pm On May 26, 2017
Nero2220:
You don't need clean master to back up apps, just use the Android back up and restore app. It is a system app
It depends on the location where you want your back up. I don't need system app if I want my back up on mmc.
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by Osas1507(m): 1:23am On May 27, 2017
donttouch:

till dat day, for now it rocks
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by TappGroupNG: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Battery saver apps are trash
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by TappGroupNG: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
It doesnt
Osas1507:
till dat day, for now it rocks
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by TappGroupNG: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Concur
donttouch:

Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by TappGroupNG: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yeah
freeDR:
Quite informative
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by TappGroupNG: 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Those things can damage phones
PurestBoy:
My brother has alot of them and one 'coolant ' that will be fanning his phone.
Re: 5 Types Of Apps You Should Stop Using Now by olarababi(f): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Ok grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / I Think Someone Mistakenly Credited My Airtel Line With N3000. / Oppo Reno3 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Long Term Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.