Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) (49982 Views)

Miss Ambassador For Peace 2017 Contestants (Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2017 Contestants #MBGN2017 (Photos) / Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2017 Contestants Make First Appearance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2017
padi94:

this is what happens when you allow the gods to choose the contestants,,, he will mistake and choose his sacrificial items grin
Lmao cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On May 26, 2017
Them try
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by arsenal33: 7:43am On May 26, 2017
Ask them about questions, then realise how dumb they could be

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On May 26, 2017
When are we going to have a no-makeup beauty pageant? undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2017
Xsem:
Am not gonna mince with words,so am gonna be blunt.This is an undiluted depiction of ug lee
Ah

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by luveu: 7:47am On May 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Of all the "tales" we used to hear of girls from that region?

I am highly disappointed with what i am seeing

i think it'll ve been better said most ugly g ;Dirls in AKS
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by jayloms: 7:48am On May 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 7:48am On May 26, 2017
Okobo
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Keenysbojan(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2017
padi94:

this is what happens when you allow the gods to choose the contestants,,, he will mistake and choose his sacrificial items grin
blood of buhari, u wicked o
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by barallanee(f): 7:50am On May 26, 2017
peachesandroses:

Akwa Ibom is not calabar... Calabar is to cross River as Uyo is to Akwa Ibom.
tell the iletrate
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Smart41(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2017
All this one na bush rat na
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Siscooh: 7:52am On May 26, 2017
gbosaa:

When was Akwa Ibom created? The term 'calabar girls' is older than lots of nairalanders and even Akwa Ibom state.

Girls from former Cross River state including present day Akwa Ibom are referred to as 'Calabar' girls...same way you'll label any northerner 'aboki' or IPOB for any Igbo grin

So whether you are referring to their cuisine and culinary skills or 'bedmatics'...calabar girl is used.

Exactly!!! When they started doing all the commentaries and tutoring, I began to wonder if what you wrote above is not the real thing. Perhaps they wanted to cover up for such a beauty pageant selection in a state that has some of the most beautiful in the country
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by NewGombawa: 7:53am On May 26, 2017
VERY UGLY VILLAGE WOMEN
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2017
The 3 sitting down re snipers!

Love to have the trio at the same time!
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by OLASUNKONMI(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Mehn im dissapointed oo TBH.
based on ehat i used to hear.

Now i can "difficulty" pick out just 1 okay face

THANKS MAN.....ALL WOOOWOOO.

MAKE UP THING AND EVEN WITH THE MAKE UP NO ONE TOMANAGE AND SAY THIS MEET THE STANDARD.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by luveu: 7:55am On May 26, 2017
hardbody:

Calabar is the capital of cross river state
The capital of akwa ibom state is uyo
Were you never taught that these are two different states with dialectical differences and therefore different idiosyncrasies.

Could it be you or your teacher?

where did he mention calabar or dialect in his text? moreso there's no dialectical diffs bw efik (calabar) and ibibio (uyo), and most piple refer to as calabar piple r d akwa ibomites
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2017
barallanee:
tell the iletrate shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Smh.....
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by luveu: 8:01am On May 26, 2017
pls help me educate d ignoramus dt full d forum
gbosaa:

When was Akwa Ibom created? The term 'calabar girls' is older than lots of nairalanders and even Akwa Ibom state.

Girls from former Cross River state including present day Akwa Ibom are referred to as 'Calabar' girls...same way you'll label any northerner 'aboki' or IPOB for any Igbo

So whether you are referring to their cuisine and

culinary skills or 'bedmatics'...calabar girl is used.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by alizma: 8:01am On May 26, 2017
peachesandroses:

Akwa Ibom is not calabar... Calabar is to cross River as Uyo is to Akwa Ibom.
the fact is those girls are not reflecting the beautiful girls from either of those States.
but I think the issue is that most of the beautiful ones don't want to have anything to do with cucumber when they can actually have the real deal.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by hardbody: 8:02am On May 26, 2017
luveu:

where did he mention calabar or dialect in his text? moreso there's no dialectical diffs bw efik (calabar) and ibibio (uyo), and most piple refer to as calabar piple r d akwa ibomites

I am giving you the pleasure and recognition of only one response and no more.....How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by hardbody: 8:08am On May 26, 2017
Siscooh:

Exactly!!! When they started doing all the commentaries and tutoring, I began to wonder if what you wrote above is not the real thing. Perhaps they wanted to cover up for such a beauty pageant selection in a state that has some of the most beautiful in the country

Story. I should know. Efik girls are different from ibibio girls, both in elegance and all.
Efik men are proud and will never be caught dead as houseboys unlike the akpans
Ibibio men are lot more aggressive but subservient
The afang soup is an exclusive preserve of the Efik
Calabar has ekpe , ibibio has ekpo

I can go on and on

So don't try to confuse the uninitiated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by koolkidcletus(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2017
domesifa:
MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN AKWA IBOM SEASON 3
RED HOT!!!
All is set for the Biggest Pageantry in Akwa Ibom State.
Date: Sunday, May 28th, 2017 Venue: Emerald Event Centre, Uyo Orange Carpet: 6pm, Time: 7pm
#MBGAK2017: WHO WEARS THE CROWN?
Tickets: Reg: 3k! VIP: 6k Table: 20k, Gold 250k

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by koolkidcletus(m): 8:10am On May 26, 2017
domesifa:
MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN AKWA IBOM SEASON 3
RED HOT!!!
All is set for the Biggest Pageantry in Akwa Ibom State.
Date: Sunday, May 28th, 2017 Venue: Emerald Event Centre, Uyo Orange Carpet: 6pm, Time: 7pm
#MBGAK2017: WHO WEARS THE CROWN?
Tickets: Reg: 3k! VIP: 6k Table: 20k, Gold 250k

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by UDIOK: 8:12am On May 26, 2017
emeijeh:

Bros you are right.......It doesn't represent the true state of the pageantry these are the hand picks that are for highest bidders....is a shame......just look at the one representing my LG Ibesikpo-Asutan.....Sha am not surprise because they wrote Ibesikpo and we don't have Ibesikpo as a LGA rather we have Ibesikpo-Asutan...shame to the organizers.....Just look at the one representing Essien Udim.....it would have been nice to remove that word Most beautiful......because Akwa Ibom is known for Elegant girls and what i just saw is impostors sorry

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2017
DEM DO LEG LIKE TOOTHPICK
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by E2power3: 8:18am On May 26, 2017
emeijeh:

While being disappointed, just try and remember that the contest in voluntary as such it is only those who are interested that would show up for it!

Rather, I have observed that Local Government Areas represented in that voluntary contest are so few?
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 26, 2017
Team light skin again.
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:19am On May 26, 2017
I believe they meant to say the most beautiful RUNZ girls in Akwa ibom state

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by evexx1(f): 8:20am On May 26, 2017
These ones were selected based on connections obviously.

I'm from Akwa Ibom and I'm finer than em. Smh
Re: Most Beautiful Girl In Akwa Ibom 2017 Contestants (Photos) by evexx1(f): 8:21am On May 26, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I believe they meant to say the most beautiful RUNZ girls in Akwa ibom state

It is not usually all who do such. Majority!
And I think it is unfair to generalise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better? / Man Bleaches His Skin With Acid To Look Like Michael Jackson / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.