Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). (3532 Views)

Website Developer And Programmer Urgently Needed / Android Developer / Android Developer, React-native Developer And Frontend Developer Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 7:16pm On May 25, 2017
1. Do you have any pending application to work on or you think there is this application which needs the contribution of an Agile Software Engineer?

2. Do you have any hardware you are trying to work on, which requires the support of a software engineer, who can communicate with hardware devices?

3. Do you need a school, organization or whatsoever solution which requires a platform like web or mobile environment?

Send whatsoever your need is to this mail techiesnig@gmail.com and be amazed at the response you will get, which will definitely wow your expectation.

Do have a nice time over there, and get that your application deployed in no time.
The world is waiting to enjoy that hidden idea of yours come into reality.

A trial will amaze your expectation.
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 8:49am On Jun 14, 2017
layouts of one of my finished work.

Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 8:58am On Jun 14, 2017
Another layout.

Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2017
You want an android application like uber with additional functionality?

Then mail my team.

techiesnig@gmail.com

Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
Got this biometric capture (finger and facial) desktop application up.

you want something like this, or better than it, feel free to send an e-mail to this address techiesnig@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2017
updated
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2017
let me amaze your expectation with this cute design.

Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by ezehy: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Call me on I have a job for you
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2017
ezehy:
Call me on 07066738071 I have a job for you

Thanks, a member of my team would have definitely communicated with you.

I hope to having a wonderful time with you.
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2017
This is just a rush

Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2017
just another

Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 5:32am On Jul 10, 2017
Do not forget to drop by, so we can bring out that content you want to reveal to the world around you.
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2017
Do you need an inventory application, check this out.

Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by haybble(m): 12:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Do you offer a virtual internship... An Android beginner developer willing to learn??
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
haybble:
Do you offer a virtual internship... An Android beginner developer willing to learn??

yes, i do.

you can send me a message on whatsapp +2348176118505.
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by seunny4lif(m): 5:09am On Jul 20, 2017
Please after learn Java basic
What next ?
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by haybble(m): 7:17am On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=israelboy1 post=58621610]
yes, i do.
you can send me a message on whatsapp +2348176118505.[/quote
Oooh cool. I will
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2017
seunny4lif:
Please after learn Java basic
What next ?

Start right from the implementation of simple projects
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by seunny4lif(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
israelboy1:

Start right from the implementation of simple projects
Please explain more like which kind of project
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Judexman:
For just 2k you can get a lynda.com premium account to watch and download videos on any course you wish to develop yourself in, from web design to graphics to video editing, social media marketing and many more. whatsapp me on 07036001049

This is wrong.
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
You want to learn how to build desktop applications with javafx, do well to reach me on this whatsapp line

Or the below mail

techiesnig@gmail.com

Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 10:49am On Jul 27, 2017
Do you have any website you want to create a native mobile application for?

Do well to reach me on this mail techiesnig@gmail.com or this whatsapp number 08176118505

Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 5:00am On Aug 05, 2017
I can get a good joob like this done for you on Android

Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
Get that application of yours kick-started without any waste of time.
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
Do you have any institution you are running, or you want to have a platform which makes communication between your institution and the parents of the wards in your institution, i can provide a solution which helps to get that resolved

all you need to do is just to send a mail to me techiesnig@gmail.com

Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 8:21am On Aug 23, 2017
Do you have any project in mind, but really do not know how t get it kick started or how to go about its implementation?

A mail to this address techiesnig@gmail.com will get your mind at rest.

Thanks.
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2017
I can build an interface like this for your school solution, all you need is just to either send an email to this address techiesnig@gmail.com or whatsapp this number 08176118505

Thanks, as i await your response soonest.

Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by FincoApps(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Please stop using images of Apps you didn't design.... Here I was, thinking you had good design skills only to find out most of the images here are from Apps you had nothing to do with. To think I almost contacted you for a job....
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2017
FincoApps:
Please stop using images of Apps you didn't design.... Here I was, thinking you had good design skills only to find out most of the images here are from Apps you had nothing to do with. To think I almost contacted you for a job....

I designed this is quite different from I can design this for you.

Or, where am I mixing things up?

Note: I AM THE MOUTH-PIECE OF A COMPANY CREATING MOST OF THE APPLICATION YOU ARE SEEING UP THERE

You are always welcome to giving us that shot in helping you get what you want done, definitely you will be amazed by the work we will give to you.

You can request for demo application from that email, if you are still not convinced.

God bless.
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
Do you have any project which communicates with an IP camera to be used in monitoring your home or estate, do let us know to getting you an amazing job done.

We are always open to help get that solution of yours to the market, all that is needed to be done is just a mail to this address techiesnig@gmail.com and leave the other worries to us.

Thanks.

Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hello to us all in here.

This quarter is already going to an end, and we over here will like to help in creating that mobile/web/desktop platform to getting closer to your audience.

NOTE: Should incase you also have hardware devices (POS, FingerPrint, Printer, etc...) you do like to work on, you can as well reach us.

All that is needed is just to reach us on our mail address, and leave the rest for that professional touch.

Best regards,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Computer Based Test Software - Customisable, Flexible. / All 2011 Antivirus Softwares Available Here- Genuine License And Download / +get Standard P2P, ICOS, MLM, E-commerce, Forum, Sch Portal (Pay After Service.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.