Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos (38927 Views)

Dollars Rain At A Wedding Party (Photos) / This Woman Made Money Rain At A Party (Video) / Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by kittykollinxx(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2017
God punish poverty
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Dgunnerz(m): 11:19pm On May 25, 2017
The Feds are watching! grin grin grin
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 25, 2017
Smh.... pathetic
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Abbeycharles(m): 11:28pm On May 25, 2017
I thought it's unlawful to spray cash in the US?
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 25, 2017
Let me guess;

He tailored that Green and White Agbada, made a Green and White Cake and took pictures with dollar bills, yet the floor of the venue cracks like a goat house.

This man needs to be deported.

3 Likes

Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by KingGBsky(m): 11:32pm On May 25, 2017
That is not just a man,that is Akobegian, Akobe. A great musician and actor here in Benin.
HBD Great Akobe.

1 Like

Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by OluDare01(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2017
$1 notes na rain Mtcheww
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by KingGBsky(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2017
Billyonaire:
Let me guess;

He tailored that Green and White Agbada, made a Green and White Cake and took pictures with dollar bills, yet the floor of the venue cracks like a goat house.

Idiot the man is not based in US. He travels all over the world for shows. He is a Benin traditional artist one of the best.

5 Likes

Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by enemyofprogress: 11:40pm On May 25, 2017
They've tooked this nonsense to America
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by updatesflow: 11:57pm On May 25, 2017
this is what we call Ego khuere. Too much moni men
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by DexteryJoe(m): 12:03am On May 26, 2017
SMH, "live in USA"?!!
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by bebe2(f): 12:04am On May 26, 2017
sbashir10:
correct yahoo boy

He is a Benin comedy actor who later became musician .

Very much loved by his pple

1 Like

Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 12:26am On May 26, 2017
This is why apc will continue to say we are out of recession
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Harizona7893: 1:04am On May 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Very jew man.

Who the hell writes "live in USA" on their birthday cake?

Smh.
He is a Popular Bini Musician.
He is live on stage in USA.

2 Likes

Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by topas100(m): 1:05am On May 26, 2017
Hmmm!
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Harizona7893: 1:06am On May 26, 2017
Billyonaire:
Let me guess;

ignorance! Smh!
He is a popular Benin Celebrity. Everybody knows him.
He lives in Benin
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Nobody: 1:20am On May 26, 2017
$1 notes?
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by 124mumsy: 2:26am On May 26, 2017
I no c any oyinbo for the pinture , u sure sey na abload be dis?
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Nobody: 2:46am On May 26, 2017
Sultanchidi:
He is a very popular musician in edo state
Are you sure you understand the meaning of very popular? Local musician that operates guesthouse at Uteh urekpoki community.
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Nobody: 3:09am On May 26, 2017
Wasteful. . .....
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by sollybaby(f): 4:33am On May 26, 2017
carzola:
so in your right senses you feel this
Shiii should be on front page..
jokes on you it's on Frontpage.
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Nobody: 5:03am On May 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Very jew man.

Smh.

Sanctimonious Jew, wetin u want make him write before?
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by AbuMikey(m): 5:22am On May 26, 2017
Nbote:
Dis is a very jew and local man who somehow found himself dat syd... D high table is practically empty.. Na $1 note dem even dey spray sef and dats equivalent to 2 #200 naira notes and from what's on d floor it jus drizzled not rain...

cheesycheesycheesy

So, Akobe took his wahala to the U.S?

Chai. grin
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Zdoh(m): 5:28am On May 26, 2017
Nigerians can spray anything.Me I just love and want more that green note..the name alone can make your day.Give me dollar,yes I mean dollar.

This is why are here:

We BUY / SELL payoneer,paypal,bitcoin,neteller and skrill at attratctive rate.Bring all your fiverr,freelance and upwork eaning for instant exchange to Naira.No story.

Whatsapp 08088759163.

Share if you more dollars to your wallet...Lolz
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by texazzpete(m): 5:49am On May 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Very jew man.

Smh.

A bini man cheesy
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by SeyiIrawoDidan: 6:37am On May 26, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Yes. Los Angeles chapter of NCAN is at the ready.
Whedon sir
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Mosb(m): 6:40am On May 26, 2017
blackbelt:
and im family for village fit never chop oo. Oluwa bless my ten fingers sha........
. LoL..
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by daroz(m): 6:59am On May 26, 2017
blackbelt:
and im family for village fit never chop oo. Oluwa bless my ten fingers sha........
So all him family for village must chop before he can celebrate his birthday again ? We have so many fools in this nairaland shocked shocked
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by cytell56: 7:01am On May 26, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man identified as Akobeghian W. Ehighiator a.k.a De Umenwaen of Africa -ensured that his name will continue to be on the lips of the guests who attended his birthday few days ago in Texas, U.S.A. Friends, family and associates who gathered to grace the occasion - "made it rain" with lots of dollars sprayed at the event...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/check-out-dollar-rain-at-birthday-of.html
Madness on rampage!!!
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by Sultanchidi(m): 7:24am On May 26, 2017
ismokeweed:

Are you sure you understand the meaning of very popular? Local musician that operates guesthouse at Uteh urekpoki community.
Oga everyone knows akobe in edo state
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by kachiz(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2017
Khd95:
was he celebrating Nigeria's birthday

cos I am not understanding the green white green

He was clearly being patriotic smiley smiley
Re: The Dollar Rain At The Birthday Of A Nigerian Man In The US. Photos by wonlasewonimi: 8:02am On May 26, 2017
The only way to curn this craze is for the US govt to change 1 dollar bills to coins.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends / Wedding Photos Of Bridesmaids In Suit / Jos Holds Mass Wedding For 52 Couples! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.