Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG (69866 Views)

Seun Onigbinde: Buhari’s Media Team Rejects Appointment Of BudgIT Co-Founder / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo / Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by Abagworo(m): 9:52am On May 26, 2017
discusant:

But that didn't justify Gov. Okorocha issuing a public statement rejecting the job on behalf of her adult, and above all, married daughter.

The motive behind the so-called job is targeted at soiling Okorocha's name and not his daughter. It's as clear as day.
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by drnoel: 10:46am On May 26, 2017
Afam4eva:
Is the daughter above 18? Yes

If the daughter married? Yes

So, i don't understand why they should take permission from her parents when she's an adult. They should have just said that the position is not befitting.

U are asking the wrote question sir. How come the daughter doesn't speak for herself but instead the governors press secretary gave a statement in that regard. Who is he working for, the governor, imo state or the lady in question? A case of Rochas using state means to suit personal purposes
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by orunto27: 10:50am On May 26, 2017
Give it to my Daughter. She is more qualified than Okorocha's and will perform better.
Re: Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG by sshalom(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2017
Afam4eva:
Is the daughter above 18? Yes

If the daughter married? Yes

So, i don't understand why they should take permission from her parents when she's an adult. They should have just said that the position is not befitting.

Everything is politics my brother!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.