Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents (53023 Views)

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Andy Uba Stops At Uga, Takes Lunch With Pupils Of Girls High School Uga / Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by vantage001: 9:38am On May 26, 2017
She is married to an abian indigene and represented abia state in Jonathan's federal executive council.
There is nothing deltan about her except for her royal family in delta state.

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by obowunmi(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2017
What are her accomplishments as finance minister ?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by lookmangiw(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2017
sinistermind:
I really do not see why some people won't acknowledge this woman's worth. She is an asset to this nation whether haters like it or not
Asset my foot, the rogue that coordinated the biggest robbery in the history of mankind. Not surprised anyway, since this opinions is coming from the people that celebrate criminality as if it is act of honour. Mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by obowunmi(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2017
What are her accomplishments as finance minister ? angry angry angry angry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by obowunmi(m): 9:41am On May 26, 2017
lookmangiw:
Asset my foot, the rogue that coordinated the biggest robbery in the history of mankind. Not surprised anyway, since this opinions is coming from the people that celebrate criminality as if it is act of honour. Mtchewwww

I'm surprised they let her walk and she wasn't arrested. How can people steal that much under you as "finance minister"?

Anyways, she also allotted some contracts to her family members.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 9:42am On May 26, 2017
This fugly fat b!tch should be in jail!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by mexxmoney: 9:42am On May 26, 2017
kingthreatz:

If General Benjamin Adekunle was left to do his job, you wont be saying this shytt

You mean the unfortunate scorpion that died a poverty stricken, abandoned and bitter old man. If you think he was a hero, then may your end be like his

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by ezemoney39(m): 9:44am On May 26, 2017
it won't be well for this woman! she allows good luck destroy Nigeria under her watch
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by benkastroud(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2017
adadike281:
if we tell them Igbos are not their mate, they no dey gree. Think ngozi, think Igbo! Igbo kwenu!

Guy don't say what you no little about. She's a deltan from ogwashi uku.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by holuwajobar(m): 9:45am On May 26, 2017
...And some women will be protestin for woman right..... See ehn...if u r good u r good....nobody on this planet earth will disrespect u or abuse ur right.....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by kingthreatz: 9:45am On May 26, 2017
mexxmoney:

You mean the unfortunate scorpion that died a poverty stricken, abandoned and bitter old man. If you think he was a hero, then may your end be like his

Im not in the military so i wont end like him. But you will end like his victims. #RIPBlack Scorpion. Ruthless Yoruba Warrior

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by vRendoh(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2017
DLuciano:
Mama, modern economists know your value, world leaders know your worth, not archaic and obsolete like PMB, he can never know your usefulness, never!

But you 'll agree that Broda Jona fall mama hand! She was a peice of diamond in the hands of blind persons. They did not know and could not maximize the opportunity. With the present circumstance and who we are....she can't do anything for us because all eyes ...breath and thinking is the oil. because price of oil is rising and we are exporting.....our economist would say recessions is near end

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by adadike281(f): 9:50am On May 26, 2017
benkastroud:

i don't have time to school u.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 9:52am On May 26, 2017
benkastroud:

Tell them I beg! The thing weak me.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by enigma2007(m): 9:57am On May 26, 2017
sinistermind:
I really do not see why some people won't acknowledge this woman's worth. She is an asset to this nation whether haters like it or not

Probably the only woman leader that i will ever vote for if she decides to contest...The last administration nearly ruined her hard-earned reputation.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Vernor(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
NOI do come into this country always.

Do you think this government will dare make a mess of hounding her? The country ll be a Pariah under 15minutes
Sometimes , I think how did we arrive here but we can't but support Biafra. I pray they go. So , u don't know since when she as been questioned she always give d same answer , that the ineffectual buffoon authorised it , so don't come here to brag. I prayer for u d way she did our economy may God do your life like that
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by enigma2007(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2017
sophoccles:
This fugly fat b!tch should be in jail!

Go jail her na! angry mscheeew
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by akinalex(m): 9:59am On May 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
You can't feel her impact because you are a dependant but try to ask your parent if their purchasing power was same then and now

You can equally ask your parent or your ancestors if the occupants of a house burgle by armed robbers and all the properties looted will have the same purchasing power and mindset immediately after the incident.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 9:59am On May 26, 2017
I see two great Nigerians there making us proud.

Okonjo Iweala is a national asset. The South African Sovereign rating was downgraded from AA- to Junk bonds just because Zuma fired the Finance Minister the foreign Investors had confidence on. What happened next, they started pulling their investments out of Africa. Let us respect and value ours.

Adeshina made the Agric sector virile and stopped the fertilizer fraud during his time under pres. Jonathan, this earned him the AFDB job and he is doing so well.

I am proud of my Country and its people.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by nuelsylves(m): 10:00am On May 26, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Now president of ADB! Afonja! spotted, iPod nil except a deltan that was a former minister of finance.

Okonjo-Iweala is from Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State, where her father Professor Chukwuka Okonjo is the Eze (King) from the Obahai Royal Family of Ogwashi-Ukwu.
Okonjo-Iweala was educated at St. Annne's School, Molete, Ibadan, the International School Ibadan and
Harvard University , graduating magna cum laude with an AB in Economics in 1976, and earned her PhD in regional economics and development from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in 1981. She received an International Fellowship from the American Association of University Women (AAUW) that supported her doctoral studies.
She is married to Dr. Ikemba Iweala, a neurosurgeon from Umuahia, Abia State, and they have four children.

You can use Google to verify the above information if you wish.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by highchief1: 10:01am On May 26, 2017
Vivian16:
She is a full blooded Igbo from Abia State
say what u no a deltan married to an abian
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 10:01am On May 26, 2017
Vernor:

Sometimes , I think how did we arrive here but we can't but support Biafra. I pray they go. So , u don't know since when she as been questioned she always give d same answer , that the ineffectual buffoon authorised it , so don't come here to brag. I prayer for u d way she did our economy may God do your life like that
Next time type in English
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by nuelsylves(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2017
Dumaknesset:

I speak Ibo therefore I am also an Ibo, same for English and French, a bit of German.

Okonjo-Iweala is from Ogwashi-Ukwu, Delta State, where her father Professor Chukwuka Okonjo is the Eze (King) from the Obahai Royal Family of Ogwashi-Ukwu.
Okonjo-Iweala was educated at St. Annne's School, Molete, Ibadan, the International School Ibadan and
Harvard University , graduating magna cum laude with an AB in Economics in 1976, and earned her PhD in regional economics and development from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in 1981. She received an International Fellowship from the American Association of University Women (AAUW) that supported her doctoral studies.
She is married to Dr. Ikemba Iweala, a neurosurgeon from Umuahia, Abia State, and they have four children.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by naijacampu(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Took you long enough, I have been expecting your infantile drizzle.Take my first recommendation, two glass of water and chat me up tmao morning.

Still not making sense.
Chat you up? Teenage exuberance is indeed a hiccup.
Son I can only bring you back to your senses with cane. The difference between us is not just a gap, it's a chasm!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Vernor(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2017
mexxmoney:

He died honourably and he conquered ojukwu plus your Biafra.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by mexxmoney: 10:06am On May 26, 2017
kingthreatz:

Im not in the military so i wont end like him. But you will end like his victims. #RIPBlack Scorpion. Ruthless Yoruba Warrior

I expected you to say amen to my prayer since he was ur hero but the fact that even you who adore him don't want to end the way he did just shows the kind of miserable end he came to. Ruthless Yoruba warrior indeed. Where was his ruthlessness when he was used and discarded like tissue paper by his Hausa Fulani overlords?

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by Nobody: 10:10am On May 26, 2017
Mommy Ngozi has done well for herself, and the world at large. If only that my Yoruba, rottweiler looking Adeosun can beg this woman for advice.Clueless Vegetable in London for at least they try for Economic policy.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by mexxmoney: 10:15am On May 26, 2017
Vernor:

He died honourably and he conquered ojukwu plus your Biafra.

https://t.guardian.ng/saturday-magazine/transition/remembering-benjamin-adekunle-the-black-scorpion/

Ignoramus, read about the fate of your useless scorpion. And before you dismiss the authorship, The article was written by your fellow Yoruba black scorpion admirer in an authentic news source(the guardian). The Ojukwu you said he conquered had the president of Nigeria and Ghana attend his own burial with full military honours with six Nigerian generals bearing his casket

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by legendary16(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2017
show me a man diligent in how work. he shall stand before kings not mean men. lemme go and read my bloody books.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by SycophanticGoat: 10:21am On May 26, 2017
Dumaknesset:
It is convenient to make distinction between delta igbo and igbo simpliciter when it suits you.

Look at how you're disgracing yourself, your household, your lineage and generations on the internet. You open new monikers everyday just to attack a tribe and look for ways to disintegrate them. You're so filled with hate to the point that you're spewing gibberish on the internet.

Even the Delta Igbo folks don't hop on threads like this to bash South East Igbo's but you that don't have any tie whatsoever to either the Delta Igbo or the South East Igbo is jumping about spewing trash about Delta Igbo being Deltan and not being Igbo. You should've at least, cut off the Igbo in the Delta before declaring them a non-Igbo tribe.

Why don't you face your village and leave Delta Igbos to speak for themselves? #spits..

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala At Lunch With Presidents by sinistermind(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2017
lookmangiw:

Coordinated you say? And has there been any shred of evidence linking her to any?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fuel At N145/litre No Longer Sustainable – NNPC / APC NWC officially Suspends Rochas Okorocha, Amosun / Tunde Bakare Lists The Enemies Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.