Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Guys Reveal Their 10 Biggest Turnoffs And It Was Wicked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Reveal Their 10 Biggest Turnoffs And It Was Wicked (631 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Lovely Photo Of A Nigerian Woman, Her Husband And Their 10 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Reveal Their 10 Biggest Turnoffs And It Was Wicked by saphhire: 10:25pm On May 25, 2017
1. Smoking
So.Many.Guys.Hate.Women.Smoking. Seriously, this came up so many times I lost count.

2. No #lifegoals
Apparently, not having any goals is an instant boner-killer. “No ambitions. Write music, research biology, play soccer, I don’t care just do something to make yourself interesting,” this guy said.

3. Excessive boozing
“Sloppy drunk (gets wayy too drunk every time they drink),” one guy said.

4. Poor grammar

This one came up a hell of a lot. Turns out dudes reallllly hate it when you use the wrong use of your and you’re. Carry on being like that bros, and your not going to get any BJs.

5. Swearing
“When every other word is a cuss word,” this guy said. This doesn’t necessarily mean they have a poor vocab mate, maybe you’re just an absolute nightmare and forcing them to drop one thousand f bombs.

COMPLETE POST: http://thatbluebook.com.ng/pop-culture/gist/guys-reveal-their-10-biggest-turnoffs-and-it-was-wicked/

Re: Guys Reveal Their 10 Biggest Turnoffs And It Was Wicked by Ribajae(m): 10:35pm On May 25, 2017
op... did u know that...

i almost gave a fvck

(1) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Cyclists Strip Off For Annual World Naked Bike Ride (photos) / Married In School, Single At Home / Crazy Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.