Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! (3406 Views)

Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) / Woman In Adamawa Sees Husband's Romantic Chat With Another Lady On Facebook / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by Nobody: 12:01am On May 26, 2017
Pity you. Na for Nairaland you dey look for advice?

Okay divorce am and go back to your ex. undecided
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by lashorrt(f): 12:05am On May 26, 2017
boiz2men:

la.short

i think we have had a fight before.. grin

why did u emphasize on the tall .... i agreed with u na grin

and also u called me bro... are u a guy? angry
Nope that wasn't me, I don't remember having a fight with you. What was the fight about?

Bro is for respect. What do you want me to call you grin
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by boiz2men(m): 12:13am On May 26, 2017
lashorrt:
Nope that wasn't me, I don't remember having a fight with you. What was the fight about?

Bro is for respect. What do you want me to call you grin

well.. if that moniker isnt u then we never had a fight..

bro is used by another guy to a guy... if a girl uses bro.... i think shes perceived to be a tomboy... are you?
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by Dohertymuna(f): 12:15am On May 26, 2017
Madam I used to pass through this same thing mine was that the day my husband ex got married he was not happy, my presence made him sick, he frowns at me calling all sorts of name... I cried throughout out that day, but right now I am still with my husband oo and I hate him so much because of what he did that day and I will never forgive or forget it
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by lashorrt(f): 12:22am On May 26, 2017
boiz2men:

well.. if that moniker isnt u then we never had a fight..

bro is used by another guy to a guy... if a girl uses bro.... i think shes perceived to be a tomboy... are you?

Yes, I'm a tomboy.

Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by boiz2men(m): 12:26am On May 26, 2017
lashorrt:

Yes, I'm a tomboy.

really... u had to go through my posts.. are u the same person?

how can u b a tomboy with dat body... nor dey lie na... fear God na
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by lashorrt(f): 12:31am On May 26, 2017
boiz2men:

really... u had to go through my posts.. are u the same person?

how can u b a tomboy with dat body... nor dey lie na... fear God na
i didn't go through your posts. I went through my own.

You have disrespected me before and I feel like you are yet to do it again. A leopard never loses it's spots. Take care my ninja!
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by boiz2men(m): 12:34am On May 26, 2017
lashorrt:
i didn't go through your posts. I went through my own.

You have disrespected me before and I feel like you are yet to do it again. A leopard never loses it's spots. Take care my ninja!

i kept your moniker in memory... u think say na me cram pass abi na me be d the first first class student ever....

y did u deactivate
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by Nobody: 12:38am On May 26, 2017
That's not his ex. That's the women he will marry once he has landed on both feet. I am sorry but the harsh truth is that he is married to you, but she has his heart. What a horrible situation you find yourself in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by lashorrt(f): 12:38am On May 26, 2017
boiz2men:

i kept your moniker in memory... u think say na me cram pass abi na me be d the first first class student ever....

y did u deactivate

Who would forget such name though? Even I, I could memories it without knowing it
grin grin
They banned me because of you
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by boiz2men(m): 12:40am On May 26, 2017
Dohertymuna:
Madam I used to pass through this same thing mine was that the day my husband ex got married he was not happy, my presence made him sick, he frowns at me calling all sorts of name... I cried throughout out that day, but right now I am still with my husband oo and I hate him so much because of what he did that day and I will never forgive or forget it

una dey maake me fear marriage.... how can u hate ya hb and still be with him... i am thinking i would court for like 2 years minimum and deliberately anger her to watch her reaction.... all this one una dey always complain... i nor just get that knd power for marriage oo.. na wa oo
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by boiz2men(m): 12:44am On May 26, 2017
lashorrt:

Who would forget such name though? Even I, I could memories it without knowing it
grin grin
They banned me because of you

your name nor easy joor... i remembered cos i had a good laugh while trolling on u... so it stuck....

@bolded na lie joor..... i read throuugh your mentions.. e b like u dey find trouble well well... those people mentioning u were e-fighting u.... not one mention commended your comment... try to search lashort on NL search bar.. u sef go fear yourself... u too dey find trouble .... u nor wan go heaven ni
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by lashorrt(f): 12:50am On May 26, 2017
boiz2men:

your name nor easy joor... i remembered cos while i had a good laugh while trolling on u... so it stuck....

@bolded na lie joor..... i read throuugh your mentions.. e b like u dey find trouble well well... those people mentioning u were e-fighting u.... not one mention commended your comment... try to search lashort on NL search bar.. u sef go fear yourself... u too dey find trouble .... u nor wan go heaven ni

Don't remind me about those mentions sha, i had a headache for a week"bitter sweet moment"
So you were one of the trolls on a mission to upset me abi ? Congratulations you succeeded that day.
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by boiz2men(m): 12:58am On May 26, 2017
lashorrt:

Don't remind me about those mentions sha, i had a headache for a week"bitter sweet moment"
So you were one of the trolls on a mission to upset me abi ? Congratulations you succeeded that day.

anytime... mmy dearr... i mean what are friends for grin
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by lashorrt(f): 1:03am On May 26, 2017
boiz2men:

anytime... mmy dearr... i mean what are friends for grin

grin
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by boiz2men(m): 1:07am On May 26, 2017
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by Nobody: 10:04am On May 26, 2017
Raine80:
That's not his ex. That's the women he will marry once he has landed on both feet. I am sorry but the harsh truth is that he is married to you, but she has his heart. What a horrible situation you find yourself in.
so what should i do.now sad
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by vic224real(f): 10:22am On May 26, 2017
Europija:
Pls people help me!I so much love my husband.We know eachother only 1 year and he is d best man i ever had!He doesnt smoke.he doesnt drink.He is footbal player.He doesnt havr job but i dont care.I want be supportive for him.to be succesfful.He only.goes to training ..He doesnt go to club without me.He leaves his phone.open and without any passwords.He helps me about domestic work and he is very gentle type of.guy.But there is one thing that is destroying me!He has been with his EX girlfriend for 11 years in the relationship.They broke up because their nigerian parents didnt support their relationship.Also my husband told me that she was bad to him.That she changed.I know they are still chating and in contact.Many times he will make up some.excuse just to go out and chats with her..Pls what should i do??I dont want divorce this man..!Should i see this as big issue? sad

My sister, the solution to your worries is you should pretend not to see or know anything about his contact with his ex. I don't know when you got married to this man but to be honest with you, is not as easy as you thought for your husband to disconnect himself from whom he dated for 11years within a twingke of an eye just like that. Believe me, is not that easy dear! If truly you love this your husband as you claimed, I will advice you have to be patient and be prayerful. Don't even think of confrontation, it may result to serious fight and misunderstanding between you and your husband. Keep loving him the more, fee your mind, make your self happy at all time, and always give him the due respect. He will change in due time.

Good luck dear!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by Nobody: 10:27am On May 26, 2017
vic224real:

My sister, the solution to your worries is you should pretend not to see or know anything about his contact with his ex. I don't know when you got married to this man but to be honest with you, is not as easy as you thought for your husband to disconnect from whom he dated for 11years within a twingke of an eye just like that. Believe me, is not that easy dear! If truly you love this your husband as you claimed, I will advice you have to be patient and be prayerful. Don't even think of confrontation, it may result to serious fight and misunderstanding between you and your husband. Keep loving him the more, fee your mind, make your self happy at all time, and always give him the due respect. He will change in due time. U r d only person that gives me this advice and opinion and i am very glad aboutit..O jist domt want him to keep loving his ex and be maried to me..
I know 11 years is not small ..and which type of.conection they have?I dont know if they talk as friends or lovers...btw she has boyfriend bt for me.that means nothing

Good luck dear!
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by vic224real(f): 11:07am On May 26, 2017
Dohertymuna:

Madam stop being naive.
This woman needs your advice and not your story please.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by Jahblessme: 11:14am On May 26, 2017
Where is your ex,where are your xes?
Don't they want to chat with you?
Go and find someone to chat with cos people.who dated 11 years and separated not because they wanted to but cos parents refused have history and these ones seem to still be enthralled with each other.
Sorry o,long bumpy road ahead or maybe not.
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by Nobody: 11:30am On May 26, 2017
Jahblessme:
Where is your ex,where are your xes?
Don't they want to chat with you?
Go and find someone to chat with cos people.who dated 11 years and separated not because they wanted to but cos parents refused have history and these ones seem to still be enthralled with each other.
Sorry o,long bumpy road ahead or maybe not.
so what should.i do.now??I am.so sad sad
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 26, 2017
Europija:
so what should i do.now sad
The opposite of what you would like to do. There is nothing that is more damaging to a woman's self esteem than being helplessly in love. In this state you cannot see reason, you see what you want to believe even though it's obvious what that truth is.
You are a means for this guy. He has no income, you provide that. If he is with you why is he not working? He is a healthy male right? Don't be a fool in love.
Your story is so similar to many there is no happiness in your future.
You have to look at your relationship with realistic eyes. I am sure many have told you they are sceptical about your relationship why do you think that is the case?

You have to leave
But I know you won't because he will talk you out of it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 26, 2017
Raine80:

The opposite of what you would like to do. There is nothing that is more damaging to a woman's self esteem than being helplessly in love. In this state you cannot see reason, you see what you want to believe even though it's obvious what that truth is.
You are a means for this guy. He has no income, you provide that. If he is with you why is he not working? He is a healthy male right? Don't be a fool in love.
Your story is so similar to many there is no happiness in your future.
You have to look at your relationship with realistic eyes. I am sure many have told you they are sceptical about your relationship why do you think that is the case?

You have to leave
But I know you won't because he will talk you out of it.
pls can i get ur contact?
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 26, 2017
vic224real:

My sister, the solution to your worries is you should pretend not to see or know anything about his contact with his ex. I don't know when you got married to this man but to be honest with you, is not as easy as you thought for your husband to disconnect himself from whom he dated for 11years within a twingke of an eye just like that. Believe me, is not that easy dear! If truly you love this your husband as you claimed, I will advice you have to be patient and be prayerful. Don't even think of confrontation, it may result to serious fight and misunderstanding between you and your husband. Keep loving him the more, fee your mind, make your self happy at all time, and always give him the due respect. He will change in due time.

Good luck dear!
pls i need ur contact?
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by vic224real(f): 9:46pm On May 26, 2017
Europija:
pls i need ur contact?

Let me have your email address.
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by Viking007(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2017
This woman again? cheesy She has created 37+ topics about this her imaginary husband. No advice here is new to her. cheesy

Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by Bibors(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2017
You keep changing your Monika to spew rubbish to gullible minds to contribute on absolute nonsense.

In the words of OBJ while referring to El rufai. Why does he do it?

Why do you create scenarios that never happened just to get comments?
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 26, 2017
Europija:
pls can i get ur contact?
Why?
Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 26, 2017
Viking007:
This woman again? cheesy She has created 37+ topics about this her imaginary husband. No advice here is new to her. cheesy
I noticed! Husband, boyfriend pregnancy,miscarriages , he is leaving me , his ex did this, or my ex did that how much drama can one have in ones life!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Stil Chat With His EX!! by Viking007(m): 10:36pm On May 26, 2017
Bibors:
You keep changing your Monika to spew rubbish to gullible minds to contribute on absolute nonsense.

In the words of OBJ while referring to El rufai. Why does he do it?

Why do you create scenarios that never happened just to get comments?
What I don't get is how she still receives lots of attention. Lmao@ gullible minds cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Wives Will Send Their Husbands To Hell / My Bitter Experience / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.