Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. (41274 Views)

The Truth: Both SW, SS And SE Are Being Marginalized / Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr / We Are Highly Marginalized In South West - Yoruba Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by obailala(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2017
Masterclass32:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212561866298933&id=1152008079
Useless politicians!... Always fanning the embers of discord for their selfish political reasons.

Now PDP had been in power for 16 years and Reno can his boss sat in power for 5 good years when Nigeria made more revenue than every other Nigerian regime combined.

Now can Reno kindly point out what he and his boss did for the SE zone besides appointing plenty thieves to just go fill up their private pockets and oppress others?... After all the noise made about resuscitating the Enugu airport, did they not embezzle the billions meant to fix the runway?... Today the runway is still riddled with potholes and international airlines have refused to land there but APC is to be blamed according to the mocker.

I wouldn't even want to go into details of the PH international airport which is barely 30 mins from Aba (PH airport is closer to Aba than abuja airport is to abuja), the only international airport in the SS zone where Reno and his boss hail from. By the way, Aba does not need an airport as prove for anything, if the short road linking Aba and PH can be fixed, and if the PH airport can be fixed, ABA DOES NOT NEED AN AIRPORT. But can someone remind us of the state of PH airport even when Reno and his boss ruled for 5 years with all the revenue in this world?

Now regarding airports in general, the FG hasnt being in the business of building new airports in a long time. An international airport was built in every zone in the country, all other airports built are by state governments, if the state governments of Anambra and Abia have refused to build airports, how can this be used as an example of marginalisation?... so who then is marginalising who exactly?... Why cant we just exercise our brains by sticking to only the meaningful arguments?... I'm sure some slow brains would soon come attacking 'Obailala's Igboness' because of this comment.

raker300:
Apc and Amaechi are a shame..

Instead of contrstucting the rail lines to include these manufacturing hubs, they rather play politics of hate
In defence of Amaechi regarding rails, leadership is a continuum and current railway masterplan wasn't drawn by him, Amaechi only inherited a railway modernisation plan from his predecessors and the last I checked, it was Reno's people who decided on the current railway map. Now the fraudsters are conveniently playing on the gullibility (or should I just say intellectual blindness) of the people by playing the ethnic card to pass the blame to the 2 year old APC govt still struggling to come out of recession. Meanwhile the last time I checked, the rail modernisation plan passes through Aba (I'm not sure why you chose to ignore this known fact).

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by wristbangle: 8:30am On May 26, 2017
adem30:

Please answer this question

Who is marginalizing south east people between PDP that spent 16yrs in government with active Igbo people or APC that have spent 2yrs in government in which South East (Igbos) refused to embrace?

Where was Reno Omokri for 5years when his Hero was President and Igbo Adopted Son? Where was his senses to request for a airport for the south East

Remembered we have recent two past Aviation ministers from South East Stella Oduah and the other man, why are they not bothered about having international airport?

So it is when Buhari won Presidency that their dead brain wike up to know what they want?

SHAME on all the Igbos that are dying for PDP for the past 16years and do not know their priority.
SHAME on all the Past Aviation Minister from South East
SHAME on Reno Omokri for working with Igbo adopted son for 5yeras and can't give them international airport

The guy's comment you quoted and yours are flawless.

It's magnanimous to see how these set of human beings wail to heaven when their very own in power could not fix the needed infrastructure in their region for consecutive periods of power in aviation sector due to unimaginable corruption on their path.

It's very shameful when they lost their relevance at the helms of power, they are wailing like frustrated baboon.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by bakynes(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2017
I am disappointed at the Igbos, for goodness sake you the Igbo tribe is a major tribe in Nigeria. A major stakeholder in the creation of Nigeria and it's independence from the colonial government. Align with other major tribes and get your own share of the cake stop crying marginalization up and down. If you crying marginalization what should the minority tribes be crying of? Stop practising politics of hate, you hate Yoruba and Hausa the other two major ethnic group and you expect to get rewards.

I respect Rochas alot, also the likes of Ngige they are very matured politicians who know to get your fair share out of Nigeria you have to forget the bitter past of the Civil war and align with the other major ethnic groups.

Ijaws are fast overcoming the Igbos in Politics of Nigeria and are getting their share out of Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by ipodstinks: 8:30am On May 26, 2017
konfused:
To all and sundry who says Igbos are not marginalised, can you give one tangible reason for the anomaly that Reno pointed out.

It's very obvious, but due to the hatred they have for Igbos, they will say it doesn't matter.....

Sometimes I wonder what is it about the Igbos that makes every other tribe in Nigeria hate them.
When it comes to all ills associated with Nigeria, all other tribes re not exempted, so why the hate.

Name any crime associated with Nigeria, you will not fail to see an individual from every tribe that's has been involved one way or the other.

So why always the IGBOS.

Ka Chineke nyere anyi aka.
Same way the other tribes find it difficult to know the reason why igbos love them with passion even more than themselves. Abi don't you see how Igbos love others with passion?

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by 7lives: 8:31am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:
What is funny is some Nigerians particularly yorubas think it's natural and okay for Lagos to have 2 seaports and largest functional international airport by design and for SE to have none. Some actually think Lagos has all these ports and airport by merit. When you try to to reason with them that why are Port Harcourt, Calabar, Warri, Onne and Onitsha ports not as functional as Lagos ports, they come up with all manners of excuses but you tell that that Dangote is using Calabar seaport to import most of his goods into SE, and then they keep quiet.Lol! Same goes for the airport, why are Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano the only functional airports in the country for international direct flight services? The fact is if you go right now, I mean now, to Lagos and Abuja, count and interview those traveling to international destinations, I assure you over 50% are Igbos. Then why can't they travel directly from Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, Asaba or Port Harcourt? Same goes for their goods...all these companies Reno talked about in Nnewi, Aba and Onitsha import their goods via Lagos port, that's over 1000 kms drive and paying all kinds of customs fees and bribes on the way to finally make it to SE, and you tell me this is fair?

Yorubas...how will you people feel having to drive 1000kms to SE to fly and clear your goods? Not only do you do this one time only but a constant thing for the past 50 yrs? And you tell it's ok? Yorubas....where are your conscience? Do you people have feelings at all? Do you have hearts? I commend Fayose and Fani but more yorubas need to come out and condemn this evil and wickedness!

Are you blaming Yorubas for the inability of SE politicians to get an international airport from PDP 16 years government?, Yorubas are in opposition for 16 good years na.
You see why people like us want you people to have your so called Biafra?, it is because we know you guys are experts in failure.
Stop blaming Yorubas blame your politicians, who have caps but do not have heads.

17 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by ipodstinks: 8:32am On May 26, 2017
evilyoruba:

Don't say that, at least their govt. Tried making Enugu international airport, which angered the diabolical afonjas
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by hardbody: 8:32am On May 26, 2017
AworiLagosian:

You are simply reaching and throwing around beer palor gists like your Reno O'mockery mentor above.
Show us the figures if you don't mind. Nnnewi is not as industrialized as Sango Otta alone in Ogun state, not to talk of 2 entire states with more than Quadruple the population of the entire Anambra plus 2 well to do cities, and a decently valued craft market that includes activities like Leather tanning, shoe making, metal work, Fabrics etc.

You Igbos can be delusional at times sha.... Shiiiooor!

Looooool, which geographical region was being used as a comparative test? When did northwest translate to otta and Ogun state? cheesy, honestly I give up on you. Who is now banding beer parlour gist

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by victorDanladi: 8:32am On May 26, 2017
Igbo are confused set of people!

The person they should hate most in the world is GEJ!..but hell NO!,Na Afonja dem go dey shout.

The man,GEJ,just used and dumped Igbo(s)
Walahi,they are confirmed Ijaw slaves.
All this things could have been corrected when their Ijaw masters were in power.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by enigma2007(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2017
andrejoe:
If nothing is working in your state blame your leaders both past and present, if Fulani herds men are killing your people blame the state house of assembly for not making laws. It's time to call a spade a spade, Igbos holds the economy of Nigeria and yet they are not united. Very shameful, with all their wealth they can't build an airport, what are your governors doing? Where are the Igbos that Queen Elizabeth met in the 1950s , marveled by the type of structures they have in the east? Instead they are busy developing the north with 5star hotels. Please, lets stop blaming Federal government or political parties, blame your leaders.

They need to make money now. Don't blame them for building hotels that will generate revenue for them. A business man will always move to places where he can either sell his goods or produce it cheaper. However, people should start holding their leaders responsible (e.g. House of reps, Senators, govs etc).

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by TeamSimple(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:
What is funny is some Nigerians particularly yorubas think it's natural and okay for Lagos to have 2 seaports and largest functional international airport by design and for SE to have none. Some actually think Lagos has all these ports and airport by merit. When you try to to reason with them that why are Port Harcourt, Calabar, Warri, Onne and Onitsha ports not as functional as Lagos ports, they come up with all manners of excuses but you tell that that Dangote is using Calabar seaport to import most of his goods into SE, and then they keep quiet.Lol! Same goes for the airport, why are Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano the only functional airports in the country for international direct flight services? The fact is if you go right now, I mean now, to Lagos and Abuja, count and interview those traveling to international destinations, I assure you over 50% are Igbos. Then why can't they travel directly from Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, Asaba or Port Harcourt? Same goes for their goods...all these companies Reno talked about in Nnewi, Aba and Onitsha import their goods via Lagos port, that's over 1000 kms drive and paying all kinds of customs fees and bribes on the way to finally make it to SE, and you tell me this is fair?

Yorubas...how will you people feel having to drive 1000kms to SE to fly and clear your goods? Not only do you do this one time only but a constant thing for the past 50 yrs? And you tell it's ok? Yorubas....where are your conscience? Do you people have feelings at all? Do you have hearts? I commend Fayose and Fani but more yorubas need to come out and condemn this evil and wickedness!
Why are you waiting for more yoruba's to help you cry your cry. What has igbos having a seaport got to do with the Yorubas Abeg.

Wasn't the former president of 6years closer to you people than the Yorubas? Why didn't you cry to him then, instead you wait for the Yorubas to help you in lobbying the government. He couldn't even provide you guys with the second Niger bridge he promised.

It seems no tribe can actually achieve a meaningful feet in Nigeria without the Yorubas. Hausa man want to win election, he will summon the Yorubas. South South GEJ wanted to be the president, had to lobby soyinka and obj. Nnamdi kanu was in prison for almost two years, he needed the efforts and supports of FFK and FaYoSe before being released.

Now ordinary seaports, you guys can't achieve on your own without calling out the South West. I wonder how easy it gonna be for you guys to get the Biafra you dream of without the Yoruba support then.

CRY YOUR CRY ABEG.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by ihatesycophant(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2017
Did south east not just having airport or seaport today? This man was a member of the ruling class for 4 years but could not revolt to tell his boss that south east is marginalised. Was it today he knew there was no airport or seaport there?
Only gullible people will take this man serious. When he was there he should have raised the issue and make it his priority.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by ayusco85(m): 8:34am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

I think the igbos are paying for the sins of their fathers. Kaduna nzeogu, biafra war of 1967. Imagine the igbos never tried to break away from Nigeria, the south east should ve been competing with Lagos by now. That my two cents sha

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by victorDanladi: 8:35am On May 26, 2017
7lives:

Are you blaming Yorubas for the inability of SE politicians to get an international airport from PDP 16 years government?, Yorubas are in opposition for 16 good years na.
You see why people like us want you people to have your so called Biafra?, it is because we know you guys are experts in failure.
Stop blaming Yorubas blame your politicians, who have caps but do not have heads.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by AworiLagosian: 8:35am On May 26, 2017
hardbody:

Looooool, which geographical region was being used as a comparative test? When did northwest translate to otta and Ogun state? cheesy, honestly I give up on you. Who is now banding beer parlour gist

You are an infantile person who can't put 2 plus 2 together simply because of your typical igbo man ego that is being massaged by reno's statement.

It is only people from that side that would believe that Nnewi has more industrial activity than Kano + Kaduna states.

What next? Orumba North LG has more industries than Oyo plus Ogun states?

I give up on you.

16 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by wristbangle: 8:36am On May 26, 2017
Honestly I am sick and tired of IPOB wailing. If they want to have their biafra, bye bye abeg. Must they cry on every thing.

2 consecutive administrations with them as the aviation ministers on consecutive basis yet they can't fix their airport to international standard.

Na yoruba fault be this again? Na waoo!

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Nobody: 8:37am On May 26, 2017
Oga, did you inform your principal to build it while you guys were in office? Abeg shut up jor

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by victorDanladi: 8:37am On May 26, 2017
TeamSimple:

Why are you waiting for more yoruba's to help you cry your cry. What has igbos having a seaport got to do with the Yorubas Abeg.

Wasn't the former president of 6years closer to you people than the Yorubas? Why didn't you cry to him then, instead you wait for the Yorubas to help you in lobbying the government. He couldn't even provide you guys with the second Niger bridge he promised.

It seems no tribe can actually achieve a meaningful feet in Nigeria without the Yorubas. Hausa man want to win election, he will summon the Yorubas. South South GEJ wanted to be the president, had to lobby soyinka and obj. Nnamdi kanu was in prison for almost two years, he needed the efforts and supports of FFK and FaYoSe before being released.

Now ordinary seaports, you guys can't achieve on your own without calling out the South West. I wonder how easy it gonna be for you guys to get the Biafra you dream of without the Yoruba support then.

CRY YOUR CRY ABEG.
ha ha ha,this na technical knock out ooo

14 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by dedunji: 8:38am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

am not complaining because Nigeria's are paying If they like let them take int airports & ports to sokoto my profits must be added is my sales that's why things are not affordable in the MKT because we Igbo's owns the mkts and nothing anybody can do about it .if I travel to Aba on foot to buy goods if am to sale it u kno what it means .

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by gberra: 8:38am On May 26, 2017
adadike281:
Thk u Reno, when Enugu was made an international airport, they came at gej with their tiger clawed nails. Gej was the only one that allowed ndigbo to use the seaports in Lagos without fear of harassment and intimidation. my people were able to run their businesses and sleep with their two eyes closed.
Today, to import, wahala! to export, wahala! and someone will say Buhari is god sent!
It sucks to be an Ijaw sla.ve. Gej's nuthuggers. What a shame

Igbos always cry tongue

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by EdoPrince001(m): 8:38am On May 26, 2017
konfused:
To all and sundry who says Igbos are not marginalised, can you give one tangible reason for the anomaly that Reno pointed out.

It's very obvious, but due to the hatred they have for Igbos, they will say it doesn't matter.....

Sometimes I wonder what is it about the Igbos that makes every other tribe in Nigeria hate them.
When it comes to all ills associated with Nigeria, all other tribes re not exempted, so why the hate.

Name any crime associated with Nigeria, you will not fail to see an individual from every tribe that has been involved one way or the other.

So why always the IGBOS.

Ka Chineke nyere anyi aka.
Reno is best to answer since his Jonathan was there for 6 years and the PDP ruled for 16 years.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by konfused: 8:38am On May 26, 2017
ipodstinks:
Same way the other tribes find it difficult to know the reason why igbos love them with passion even more than themselves. Abi don't you see how Igbos love others with passion?

Hate begets hate.......

But that doesn't solve the problem, the obvious marginalisation of the Igbos is the subject of discourse.

Have you ever travelled from Lagos to the SE, the number of custom officials on that road alone surpasses the number on any road in Nigeria Why is that so......

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by victorDanladi: 8:39am On May 26, 2017
wristbangle:
Honestly I am seek and tired of IPOB wailing. If they want to have their biafra, bye bye abeg. Must they cry on every thing.

2 consecutive administrations with them as the aviation ministers on consecutive basis yet they can't fix their airport to international standard.

Na yoruba fault be this again? Na waoo!
Walahi,they are unintelligently and illogically tribalistic.Infact,they should just go!,they are nuisance and unreasonable!

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by adem30: 8:39am On May 26, 2017
wristbangle:

The guy's comment you quoted and yours are flawless.

It's magnanimous to see how these set of human beings wail to heaven when their very own in power could not fix the needed infrastructure in their region for consecutive periods of power in aviation sector due to unimaginable corruption on their path.

It's very shameful when they lost their relevance at the helms of power, they are wailing like frustrated baboon.

Imagine that useless Omokri talking as if he was never at the corridor of power

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by konfused: 8:41am On May 26, 2017
EdoPrince001:

Reno is best to answer since his Jonathan was there for 6 years and the PDP ruled for 16 years.

We are talking about the message he is trying to pass and not about the messenger.

He was just an aide and had no constitutional power to effect any change while he was there.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by victorDanladi: 8:41am On May 26, 2017
konfused:

Hate begets hate.......

But that doesn't solve the problem, the obvious marginalisation of the Igbos is the subject of discourse.

Have you ever travelled from Lagos to the SE, the number of custom officials on that road alone surpasses the number on any road in Nigeria Why is that so......

hope your Ijaw master GEJ and his slave stella Odua,,didn't maginalize you guys sha.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by IsaacChukwuemek: 8:42am On May 26, 2017
BlackTechnology:

That is why their ancestor was cast out of heaven

Only God knows what crime he committed

Coming from miscreant without history. They are jews today, originated from baboon kingdom tomorrow. Another source said your ancestors were chased away from heaven for selling drugs to satan cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by victorDanladi: 8:43am On May 26, 2017
konfused:

We are talking about the message he is trying to pass and not about the messenger.

He was just an aide and had no constitutional power to effect any change while he was there.
But his fellow Ijaw s lave,stella Odua,was the Aviation minister na.
Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Fulmigati: 8:45am On May 26, 2017
Biafra on the horizon..

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by IsaacChukwuemek: 8:45am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Yorubaas are the centerpiece of the problem of Nigeria. I cannot ignore them in relevant matter like this. The fact is Igbos by virtue of their strong abhorrence of evil and marginalization of any sort, will never, I repeat, will never condone of the federal governments allowing all SS and SE ports to be functional while denying Yorubas the rights to use their ports. This is how a typical Igbo man his...has zero tolerance for evil and marginalization even when done to his enemy.

You are always on nairaland blaming Yoruba just because Fashola deported your parents from Lagos. You had to create over 30 handles to insult Yoruba and blame them for your own personal life problems. Face your masters up north for once in your life, and stop blaming those that don't care about you. Don't you have shame?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by ba7man(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

So all your problems in the SE is caused by the yorubas? If only you know how little we bother about you guys. We just look at the central Govt and strike deals and negotiate with them. We were unable to negotiate favorably with the PDP presidency so we went against them in the last election, but you guys don't practise that kind of politics, you just throw insults and sit back and expect love.

Your leaders in Governorship, senate, reps and presidency are in the best position to change the situation but you people hardly question them.

You just cheer them on for showing disdain for the APC govt instead of negotiating with them and later wonder why things aren't working out.

Lagos has the ears of the Presidency now, the result of rooting for the APC in order to align with the center, not because Buhari a Fulani "Master" as you guys love to mock Yorubas ........you need to see how projects are being approved now and ongoing ones experiencing continuity.

You had your chance when PDP was in power but didn't seize it, you can now either align with the center or keep on voting PDP with the hope that they'll get back into power and right this wrong.

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by petsarena: 8:46am On May 26, 2017
Marginalization of SE affects the whole nation, you may say that suits them after all they didn't invest in Buhari just as Ngige said. The fact remains that when you concentrate amenities in certain towns people will troup to that city leading to population pressure with resultant effects like crime increase, unemployment. When SE gets some of these things people from all parts of the country will go there to work or do business easing the population stress in places like Lagos that has made it hypercompetitve with one of the highest unemployment rates in the country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

PMB IN JOS: The pictures of the Aerial View Of The Streets Today and more / Edo: PDP Leaders Meet Obaseki And His Deputy (Photo) / GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.