Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,534 members, 7,808,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got (52882 Views)

Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! / See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by peter0071(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2017
should these make news?? Mtchewwwwwwww... Happy weekend jor
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by toprealman: 10:44am On May 26, 2017
thesicilian:
So? The lady was saying the truth.
Same goes for the " first responder ".
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2017
davidkingrichie:
This has nothing to do with casting stones. The girl is right, what people do these days is mock Christianity. What she said is equivalent to naming a Love Machine "Christ's pinnacle", or naming a brothel "The Jesus Ending". If you want to go nude, do that. But, remove Christianity from your heathen lifestyle.

Well said .
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Arsenalholic1: 10:45am On May 26, 2017
2SWT:
you call her a low life ?
She saw something wrong and she said her mind you don't have to insult her
You're a woman I believe when you have daughters and they start tattooing every part of their body you can start praising them up and down
I love you!

The reason why the world has become so perverted is because there are few of your kinds. It's a shame that a lady will hush down a fellow lady for speaking the truth.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by YelloweWest: 10:45am On May 26, 2017
2SWT:
You're a woman I believe when you have daughters and they start tattooing every part of their body you can start praising them up and down
That is what this generation has turned into. Say the truth and they'll tag u as judgmental.

I watch a video last year about an American white pastor who God showed hell. The one thing he said is that don't be deceived by modern standards of this ever changing world.
The standard of Christ is has not and will never change! What was considered sin 2000years ago by Christ is still sin today!

3 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Rebuke: 10:48am On May 26, 2017
She's so on point.

This generation will alwy quote scriptures to suit their wrong act.

Itz really annoyn whn I see people draggn God/Jesus into their half clothed body.

Even here on NL, hav seen stat dat makes me wonder if they really know the God they are referring to.

Quit all this he that's 'without sin first cast the stone' craps.

Wat is wrong is wrong.

Yhu can't dress lyk a prostitute and yhur Stat is reading 'Jesus baby', "I'm addicted to Jesus" etc., no way!

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by banmee(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Are you OK? Which one is reaL? What of real life meetings and outings undecided

That is not what we are talking about. It is another subject entirely. What amazes me is wanting to disfigure yourself so as to preserve memories.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 10:53am On May 26, 2017
banmee:

That is not what we are talking about. It is another subject entirely. What amazes me is wanting to disfigure yourself so as to preserve memories.

It's not disfiguring. It's beautifying. Some people just over so it. People have their preferences
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Eberechi24(f): 10:59am On May 26, 2017
Hypocrite?? I dnt understand undecided
So, condemning an act which is obviously wrong is hypocrisy. Maybe hypocrisy has so many meaning. shocked

What is wrong is wrong. Making mockery of Christianity is 'morally' wrong. If you wanna go nude, go nude and leave Jesus out of it! Because you ain't following his orders. angry
Cast stone ni cast stone ko.

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Beziel(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2017
Eberechi24:
Hypocrite?? I dnt understand undecided
So, condemning an act which is obviously wrong is hypocrisy. Maybe hypocrisy has so many meaning. shocked

What is wrong is wrong. Making mockery of Christianity is 'morally' wrong. If you wanna go nude, go nude and leave Jesus out of it! Because you ain't following his orders. angry
Cast stone ni cast stone ko.
nice 1..
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by banmee(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

It's not disfiguring. It's beautifying. Some people just over so it. People have their preferences

Suurree.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by ubongoton(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2017
am not geting of understanding its
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Chicastle: 11:05am On May 26, 2017
And some guys with their myopic eyes will kwontinue to coment nice baby, sweet girl .
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by dealslip(f): 11:15am On May 26, 2017
Well both of them are right
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by TheLastIdiot: 11:17am On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Hmmm

Give that guy a Cold beer grin

The one who looks n complain either hate or wanna be like them ...

This why low lives go around bombing people !!!! For what ? Because then do not fit in the norm as far as these goats are concerned

Bet that lady is jobless n unemployed .. because if you work hard and get your own she wont have the time to be hating undecided
Women think by shaming they go marry .... she still single AF bottom line grin ( with her brazo hair n red lipstick na so )
When God was giving out brains, some people were sleeping. When they finally woke up, what was left were just the brains of goats and lizards! No option, they had to collect the available! U need slap for this angry

3 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Aajay(f): 11:17am On May 26, 2017
she is actually rite! buh dats just ow we humans beings r.we don't like hearing d truth. and we choose to quote d scriptures,understand and apply dem only in ways DT suits ourlife style.I once heard of a woman DAT was maltreating her step dota and wen she was asked y her reply was DAT d bible sed we shud " suffer the little children" and she stopped dere. what hapuned to d remaining part of DAT verse I don't knw. so even if d bible say he DAT is without sin shud cast d first stone,d same book says let not thy unclothedness be uncovad.

2 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Brightgem(f): 11:25am On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
To be honest, that girl talking about opening of body part is the most valid representation of stupidity I've ever seen.. Hypocrites; They will condemn you openly and do worse things. hahahaha. really feeling that epic reply
Indeed the ability to speak english does not make u educated or have common sense, a lady talking like this?! I wondered why, then I looked at ur profile and understood why! u'll definitely feel the epic/dumb reply to a common sense statement. yama yama

2 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by megareal: 11:25am On May 26, 2017
Those hating on the Ariba lady are either peripheral christians, backslidden ones or non believers. I don't see how a sane christian woman will paint like a masquerade, wear clothes that expose sensitive body parts and still have the guts to link Jesus with such craziness.

Jesus is all about modesty, and christianity has standards. You want to be termed a real christian? Then by your fruits we shall know you.

3 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nobody: 11:26am On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Shut da fck up Tattoos are sexy! grin

Speak for yourself , tattoos are trashy
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Ezionye(f): 11:32am On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Hmmm

This why low lives go around bombing people !!!! For what ? Because then do not fit in the norm as far as these goats are concerned

Bet that lady is jobless n unemployed .. because if you work hard and get your own she wont have the time to be hating undecided
Women think by shaming they go marry .... she still single AF bottom line grin ( with her brazo hair n red lipstick na so )

Why is it paining you like this? Are you among the Jesus babies?

2 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by victorazy(m): 11:35am On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Hmmm

It baffled me how people misunderstood Bible. You and the guy are the one will low life.
The lady said the truth and should be encouraged.
You can't call yourself "Jesus girl" but exposed your body, which Jesus?

3 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by theSpark(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2017
The same nincompoops shouting 'hypocrite'! Are the same people who'll call a person who exposes herself and preaches Jesus to them a hoe or worse still a hypocrite.

Y'all should sit up and accept bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Olalan(m): 11:43am On May 26, 2017
The lady said the truth. With some of the responses here I see that many are just church goers they don't really know what being a Christian entails.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nobody: 11:49am On May 26, 2017
it's a truthful saying that science lost God when they see the vast wonders of his work (they Deny him and say there's no God...... the world is so vast that they Deny it can ever be created.....) the worse thing is that some Christians have also lost God through the vast promises and love he showed in the Bible ...... they claim that God is love. (truly he is ) but isn't it that same God that sought to kill Moses when he hadn't circumcised one of his sons .....

there's a lot of wrong messages by Christians who have lost God by the wonders of his words ......

the Jesus that Said let him without sin cast the first stone also said that nothing that maketh sin ... no form of uncleanliness shall enter heaven. .......

it's true that hypocrites will critize her (but I think.. . an hypocrite that knows the truth is better than deluded fools.... I may be wrong)

Christians now love the world I bet that they can defend themselves from the Bible ... ..

may God help us ..... what I will say is that either the corrected is worse or the correcter ... everyone should fight for God own salvation first

a truthful saying that science lost God when they see the vast wonders of his work (they Deny him and say there's no God...... the world is so vast that they Deny it can ever be created.....) the worse thing is that some Christians have also lost God through the vast promises and love he showed in the Bible ...... they claim that God is love. (truly he is ) but isn't it that same God that sought to kill Moses when he hadn't circumcised one of his sons .....

there's a lot of wrong messages by Christians who have lost God by the wonders of his words ......

the Jesus that Said let him without sin cast the first stone also said that nothing that maketh sin ... no form of uncleanliness shall enter heaven. .......

it's through that hypocrites will critze her (but I think.. . an hypocrite that knows the truth is better than deluded fools.... I may be wrong)

Christians now live the world I bet that they can defend themselves from the Bible ... ..

may God help us ..... what I will say is that either the corrected is worse or the correcter ... everyone should fight for God own salvation first

though it was necessary to know which Jesus she is talking about cos there are lots of modern day Jesus

God bless AMEN modern day Jesus

God bless AMEN
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Bowlexzy(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their website. Looking for brilliant and exciting ideas to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce site, contact me if you need a product manager and management help.
07035943189 or Facebook @ Sahmuel Bolu
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by xjiggy: 12:06pm On May 26, 2017
Romans 6 vs 1-14 says it all. Read especially 1 & 2, 12-14
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Opeyemi4real(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2017
How can Jesus baby be half naked! Instead of them to mention their mother's name who MIGHT HAVE trained them that way.

For your information, after Jesus said that statement to rescue the woman from being stone to death (His mission anyway...to rescue the 'Wanna be Jesus baby') He warned her not to sin again!

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by CoolFreeday(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Hmmm
.. Give that guy a Cold beer grin

I need one too o
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by seenga(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2017
don't worry him. serious thunder is coming for him
Ibrochaka:
why not sale ur fada's property and stake on the self-acclaimed fixed matches or u don't want to become the next Dangote?........E-diot scammer of the highest order

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by NemzySeries(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2017
2SWT:
i stand wit u....... im not a saint tho but honestly instead of getting deeper into sin i rada maintain my position

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried / Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.