Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got (52866 Views)

Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! / See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by mikkydraq(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2017
Holy crap!!! ...The woman shut up asap...™
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by ipodstinks: 12:28pm On May 26, 2017
2SWT:
you call her a low life ?
She saw something wrong and she said her mind you don't have to insult her
You're a woman I believe when you have daughters and they start tattooing every part of their body you can start praising them up and down
Wow, what an epic reply.

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by ipodstinks: 12:34pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
To be honest, that girl talking about opening of body part is the most valid representation of stupidity I've ever seen.. Hypocrites; They will condemn you openly and do worse things. hahahaha. really feeling that epic reply
One of tattoo queen spotted. Actually you are the real representation of stupidity and not the girl. Even if she has tattoo in her body, she's still folking right because she used her brain to reason.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by wadetaw202: 12:54pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Hmmm

Give that guy a Cold beer grin

The one who looks n complain either hate or wanna be like them ...

This why low lives go around bombing people !!!! For what ? Because then do not fit in the norm as far as these goats are concerned

Bet that lady is jobless n unemployed .. because if you work hard and get your own she wont have the time to be hating undecided
Women think by shaming they go marry .... she still single AF bottom line grin ( with her brazo hair n red lipstick na so )

You will like this kind of response since it approves that you can go naked on the street and still claim born again. Either you like it or not, the way you dress tells a lot about your true nature and character.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by piagetskinner(m): 12:55pm On May 26, 2017
she said the truth and people are gating on her.....

anyways people will always hate the truth..they love to live in denial..and they don't want nobody to tell them otherwise

if u wan to Stand for Christ stand for him alone and not compromise with the world and think its cool
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by wadetaw202: 12:58pm On May 26, 2017
fastgyal:
To be honest, that girl talking about opening of body part is the most valid representation of stupidity I've ever seen.. Hypocrites; They will condemn you openly and do worse things. hahahaha. really feeling that epic reply

Looks like you also do what the girl was talking about. It's like you've been looking for someone to approve that you can have your cake and eat it. Love it or hate it, the girl was saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by wadetaw202: 12:59pm On May 26, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Some women are naturally dumb

How is that post dumb? Would you have called her "wise" if she said girls are free to walk naked on the street?
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by brightalo17: 1:13pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Hmmm

Give that guy a Cold beer grin

The one who looks n complain either hate or wanna be like them ...

This why low lives go around bombing people !!!! For what ? Because then do not fit in the norm as far as these goats are concerned

Bet that lady is jobless n unemployed .. because if you work hard and get your own she wont have the time to be hating undecided
Women think by shaming they go marry .... she still single AF bottom line grin ( with her brazo hair n red lipstick na so )

Employment Minister of pussi and abortion affairs , Weldon oooo if you like post your nude here or there Seun will never give you his ATM Pin.

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 1:23pm On May 26, 2017
brightalo17:

Employment Minister of pussi and abortion affairs , Weldon oooo if you like post your nude here or there Seun will never give you his ATM Pin.
Stfu houseboy wt is ur biz Learn to mind it
U think all chics are like d dregs u play with
Wasteman undecided ur mates are at work ur here .. talking ish as usual .. stay of my mention till you get a brain .. #TFIYF

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 1:26pm On May 26, 2017
wadetaw202:

You will like this kind of response since it approves that you can go naked on the street and still claim born again. Either you like it or not, the way you dress tells a lot about your true nature and character.

Ur headache
Keep watching the way ppl dress grin ur mates are watching their bank accounts grow undecided
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 1:27pm On May 26, 2017
victorazy:

It baffled me how people misunderstood Bible. You and the guy are the one will low life.
The lady said the truth and should be encouraged.
You can't call yourself "Jesus girl" but exposed your body, which Jesus?

Swerve biko
Opinions of HB are irrelevant .. go to church u dey here dey shout jesus yet u swimming in jollof rice undecided
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 1:29pm On May 26, 2017
Ezionye:

Why is it paining you like this? Are you among the Jesus babies?
Bitch read ur siggy undecided have you read it

These unemployed things mtcheew

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by wadetaw202: 1:30pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Ur headache
Keep watching the way ppl dress grin ur mates are watching their bank accounts grow undecided

That's another moral blindness you are suffering from. As far as you are concerned, it is all about the bank account; probably it doesn't matter to you if you must walk naked to make your bank account swell. I pray your daughters will follow your footsteps and your sons will marry women that are like you. Hope you can say amen to that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by brightalo17: 1:31pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Stfu houseboy wt is ur biz Learn to mind it
U think all chics are like d dregs u play with
Wasteman undecided ur mates are at work ur here .. talking ish as usual .. stay of my mention till you get a brain .. #TFIYF

House boy with brain is better than a certain road side Bleep and pay smelling bitchh . I said upload your nude ,then I'll take you serious , till then you remained irrelevant to the topic.

4 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 1:31pm On May 26, 2017
TheLastIdiot:
When God was giving out brains, some people were sleeping. When they finally woke up, what was left were just the brains of goats and lizards! No option, they had to collect the available! U need slap for this angry
Have you finished undecided
Eediat .. chating out of ur A hole again .. bare poo pon screen swerve....

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 1:33pm On May 26, 2017
brightalo17:
House boy with brain is better than a certain road side Bleep and pay smelling bitchh . I said upload your nude ,then I'll take you serious , till then you remained irrelevant to the topic.

U so dumb i make mistake quote u
Just seen your nl history mtcheew ..... if i am irrelevant y quote me first Mumunity
Keep swimming in stew

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Protagonist(m): 1:34pm On May 26, 2017
SAVAGE
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 1:34pm On May 26, 2017
wadetaw202:

That's another moral blindness you are suffering from. As far as you are concerned, it is all about the bank account; probably it doesn't matter to you if you must walk naked to make your bank account swell. I pray your daughters will follow your footsteps and your sons will marry women that are like you. Hope you can say amen to that.
Also pray for the one who birthed you .. such a waste undecided
Lol naija n judging without facts like 5&6 yet they blame gov when its the ppl demselves that should look in the mirrior

Keep hating ...
oh dear look at the time .. lunch break over see ya grin

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 1:36pm On May 26, 2017
FvckShiT:

Damn Girl! you fúçkiñg shading my BÛM SLAY QUEEN ?
Haha its her time to shine lol

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by brightalo17: 1:36pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Just seen your nl history mtcheew ..... if i am irrelevant y quote me first Mumunity
Keep swimming in stew
See grammar , I'll say you only think with the drty thing you called pussi madam fuckkk and pay.

3 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 1:37pm On May 26, 2017
brightalo17:
See grammar , I'll say you only think with the drty thing you called pussi madam fuckkk and pay.
Yh like your mum boo grin

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by wadetaw202: 1:39pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Also pray for the one who birthed you .. such a waste undecided
Lol naija n judging without facts like 5&6 yet they blame gov when its the ppl demselves that should look in the mirrior

Keep hating ...
oh dear look at the time .. lunch break over see ya grin

I've never read a more senseless comment all my life. Sounds more like the ranting of a brainless nitwit whose brain is between her legs

4 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by brightalo17: 1:39pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Yh like your mum boo grin
snap that your nude pic and send so you can impress the Nairaland world .... Oluku odeku.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 1:40pm On May 26, 2017
brightalo17:
snap that your nude pic and send so you can impress the Nairaland world .... Oluku odeku.
Certified gay lord grin

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 1:41pm On May 26, 2017
wadetaw202:

I've never read a more senseless comment all my life. Sounds more like the ranting of a brainless nitwit whose brain is between her legs

Haha grin

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by FvckShiT(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha its her time to shine lol

Fûçking tell me ya gonna fúçkiñg hit back soon? i cant fúçkiñg wait to fry her blöödyfûçkiñg azz grin
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by brightalo17: 1:44pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Keep swimming in stew
Yes my history means taking noting for granted especially from half baked brain like you who think and believe posting nude is the way,and if someone is against it you called them jobless .

Minister of Bleep and pay .

4 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 1:45pm On May 26, 2017
FvckShiT:

Fûçking tell me ya gonna fúçkiñg hit back soon? i cant fúçkiñg wait to fry her blöödyfûçkiñg azz grin
Haha .. at least they have something to keep them less bored .. men make i finish work first .. i dey break now
I will literally reck her she no even fear seff grin

I go deal with her no worry... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by FvckShiT(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha .. at least they have something to keep them less bored .. men make i finish work first .. i dey break now
I will literally reck her she no even fear seff grin

I go deal with her no worry... grin grin

gringringringringrin
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by wasuka14(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2017
Tatoo is abasa iranu rederede. because all d niddle u are injectin into ur body actually destroy ur nerve nodes wic in turn affect d brain even of the unborn child.
thesuave10:

Shut da fck up Tattoos are sexy! grin
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 1:47pm On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Shut da fck up Tattoos are sexy! grin
Why you dey vex for her na her time to shine bright like diamond in RIRI voice grin

Zarzar bia does tattoo make a lady .. lol come and impact knowledge for here cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.