Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got (52879 Views)

Guys, Come In... Watch Me Help You Expose Her Cheating Tricks. Thank Me Later ! / See The Reply A Twitter User Got After Advising Women To Stop Dressing Half Nake / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 1:48pm On May 26, 2017
FvckShiT:

gringringringringrin

Going to be a real show tonight .. bring all the boyz na here we go start weekend grin

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Maxi112: 1:55pm On May 26, 2017
2SWT:
you call her a low life ?
She saw something wrong and she said her mind you don't have to insult her
You're a woman I believe when you have daughters and they start tattooing every part of their body you can start praising them up and down
and what's wrong having tattoos?

Nigerians and their hypocrisy
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 1:57pm On May 26, 2017
Maxi112:
and what's wrong having tattoos?

Nigerians and their hypocrisy
Someone said up there it affects the brain grin just hope the rest of the world aint reading this ...
grin

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by brightalo17: 1:59pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha .. at least they have something to keep them less bored .. men make i finish work first .. i dey break now
I will literally reck her she no even fear seff grin

I go deal with her no worry... grin grin
Add me to those you'll deal with after your fuvk work ,crayfish brain .

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Why you dey vex for her na her time to shine bright like diamond in RIRI voice grin

Zarzar bia does tattoo make a lady .. lol come and impact knowledge for here cheesy

Nah nah. I'm chill. In the right proportions and with the right concept, it's a sexy thing. You look like someone that should get a bad ass tattoo on your laps tho... grin tongue

My zarzar? She's a fan?

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 26, 2017
thesicilian:
So? The lady was saying the truth.

2SWT:
you call her a low life ?
She saw something wrong and she said her mind you don't have to insult her
You're a woman I believe when you have daughters and they start tattooing every part of their body you can start praising them up and down

davidkingrichie:
This has nothing to do with casting stones. The girl is right, what people do these days is mock Christianity. What she said is equivalent to naming a Love Machine "Christ's pinnacle", or naming a brothel "The Jesus Ending". If you want to go nude, do that. But, remove Christianity from your heathen lifestyle.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2017
wasuka14:
Tatoo is abasa iranu rederede. because all d niddle u are injectin into ur body actually destroy ur nerve nodes wic in turn affect d brain even of the unborn child.

Dafuq? Nigga tattoos don't damage the brain. I know a whole bunch of people with healthy kids dude undecided
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Maxi112: 2:10pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Someone said up there it affects the brain grin just hope the rest of the world aint reading this ...
grin
grin grin I wonder how peeps reason in this section.

tat affect the brain, then weed affect the ear grin
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by aloobright17: 2:11pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

grin
Running to the op will never save your sorry ass.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Maxi112: 2:13pm On May 26, 2017
wasuka14:
Tatoo is abasa iranu rederede. because all d niddle u are injectin into ur body actually destroy ur nerve nodes wic in turn affect d brain even of the unborn child.
hahahahaah

why are you talking without your brain? you got any tattoo on you?
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Maxi112: 2:15pm On May 26, 2017
aloobright17:
nnwanna! Udo chia bikonu
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by aloobright17: 2:21pm On May 26, 2017
Maxi112:
nnwanna! Udo chia bikonu
The nobody fuvking girl wan use me shine,I wan tell her say no be today yansh dey for back.
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2017
As for the ladies. You've got a beautiful body then flaunt it. Be proud of yourself and don't ever give a fck. It's your body be proud of it and don't be shy to show 'em
I love it when ladies can dress like.. ..

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 2:24pm On May 26, 2017
aloobright17:
Lol Bright na me u dey shine eye for shocked
grin someone cannot play with u guys again embarassed

Oya ma binu grin
Lol chill it's not serious hence d smiles

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 2:25pm On May 26, 2017
aloobright17:
The nobody fuvking girl wan use me shine,I wan tell her say no be today yansh dey for back.
No vex i no know say na u grin make my yansh no go deflate over night
Eh oya smile smiley

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 2:25pm On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:
As for the ladies. You've got a beautiful body then flaunt it. Be proud of yourself and don't ever give a fck. It's your body be proud of it and don't be shy to show 'em
Lol u n ladies

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by aloobright17: 2:27pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol Bright na me u dey shine eye for shocked
grin someone cannot play with u guys again embarassed

Oya ma binu grin
Lol chill it's not serious hence d smiles
grin grin grin grin maybe you're someone I knew but with a different Moniker sef, grin My fingers they scratch me this warm Friday oo. anyway anyway anyways . Udo.

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Maxi112: 2:28pm On May 26, 2017
aloobright17:
yansh they for back cause e they fear to die. just let it slide for now.

I have my reasons Biko. you fit reschedule, some peeps are celebrating the fight.

I go yarn you later

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 2:28pm On May 26, 2017
aloobright17:
grin grin grin grin maybe you're someone I knew but with a different Moniker sef, grin My fingers they scratch me this warm Friday oo. anyway anyway anyways . Udo.
Sweeri come make i rub ya head small grin

Is this heat getting to all of us

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol u n ladies

Lol.. Well Last time I checked I'm straight grin tongue. "Mary Amaka"dressing gives me the creeps tho grin. What kinda tattoo could be on your mind?

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 2:30pm On May 26, 2017
Maxi112:
grin grin I wonder how peeps reason in this section.

tat affect the brain, then weed affect the ear grin

Make una kuku kill me ... lol

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Maxi112: 2:30pm On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:
who no like better thing? grin

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by aloobright17: 2:30pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

No vex i no know say na u grin make my yansh no go deflate over night
Eh oya smile smiley
How many smiles you want ?
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 2:31pm On May 26, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol.. Well Last time I checked I'm straight grin tongue. "Mary Amaka"dressing gives me the creeps tho grin. What kinda tattoo could be on your mind?
Amaka or Amarachi
The cross grin

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by Lalas247(f): 2:32pm On May 26, 2017
aloobright17:
How many smiles you want ?
One will do cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 2:32pm On May 26, 2017
Maxi112:
who no like better thing? grin

You got that right grin
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Amaka or Amarachi
The cross grin

I believe it's Amaka grin.

Obviously. I knew you'd say that. Pick something a Lil bit more secular like a mermaid or something grin tongue
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by thesuave10(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2017
Imjustagirl, you've got the latest Nike hijab? cheesy grin
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by aloobright17: 2:38pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Sweeri come make i rub ya head small grin

Is this heat getting to all of us
Ayam seriously cumming your way, where do I meet you
Re: You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got by aloobright17: 2:40pm On May 26, 2017
Lalas247:

One will do cheesy
I was told by my father that one smile is not enough for ladies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried / Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.