Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

B2 Visa Marriage & Divorce - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / B2 Visa Marriage & Divorce (578 Views)

My Journey To America Through B2 Visa / Avoiding Cancellation Of USA B1/B2 Visa At The Port Of Entry, POE / Revoked Us B1/b2 Visa In Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1)

B2 Visa Marriage & Divorce by yurmie: 5:47am On May 26, 2017
Please I need your advice.
My wife & I got a B2 visa 3 months ago as a couple. I am in U S presently. We couldn't travel together at once due to some personal issues. She just filed for divorce which I'm ready to accept. Will she still be allowed to enter usa with her visa? If we decide to keep mute and she gains entry into the US, can I get married to someone else in US if I have the opportunity? What are the implications, please?
Re: B2 Visa Marriage & Divorce by justwise(m): 6:24am On May 26, 2017

(1)

How Much Is Nigeria International Passport / RRS Men Give First Aid To Accident Victims On Third Mainland Bridge (photos) / Brilliant Five-year-old Boy Amazes Airline Captains With His Aircraft Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.