Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock (13061 Views)

Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by feranmi400: 5:53am On May 26, 2017
Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has described the sudden death of popular actress Moji Olaiya as a big loss, especially to her family, the movie industry and indeed all her friends and admirers.

In a statement issued in Beijing, China Thursday, the Minister said he received the news of Moji's untimely death with rude shock and disbelief. He said the contributions of the late actress to the growth of the burgeoning Nollywood will never beforgotten. Lai Mohammed prayed for the repose of the deceased's soul, and for strength and comfort to her family and friends.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/26/minister-of-information-and-culture-lai-mohammed-mourns-actress-moji-olaiya-says-her-death-is-a-rude-shock/

Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by SweetyZinta(f): 6:40am On May 26, 2017
Innalillahi wa inna illayhir rajiun

to Allah we come and unto Him is our return

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by MrGreenMavro: 10:14am On May 26, 2017
angry angry grin grin

New English ALERT!!!

Rude SHock... To die unexpectedly.

wheytin con be Rude Recession?? angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by Nobody: 10:14am On May 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Moji Olaiya is gone we are focused on getting accurate and succinct information about our president's health...we don't want a surprising polite shock oooh.

14 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by YelloweWest: 10:14am On May 26, 2017
It seems like she had a lot of top political friends.
I just pray that the funds which are donated will be channel to her kids. Especially the newborn cry
Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by magoo10(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2017
lie lie man
I don't trust this his statement

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by realestniggah: 10:15am On May 26, 2017
after how many days way the thing don happen

abi lie don finish for lie Mohamed mouth? grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by smartty68(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2017
No be only
rude shock
na
lailai shock
Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by DirewolfofStark(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2017
See mumu Lie MADhaMAD. "Rude shock" as opposed to "polite shock" abi?
Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by theway83: 10:16am On May 26, 2017
Are you sure
Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by OOOS: 10:17am On May 26, 2017
Laid just woke from his slumber
Obviously auto correct knew more than I do...smh

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by NCANTaskForce: 10:17am On May 26, 2017
Lying Liar Lai

Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by Tenim47(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2017
na today the man recieve the news
Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by Nobody: 10:17am On May 26, 2017
jack8887:
Date : 26 / 05 / 2O17
Really Big Odd Today 143Odd
Not free
The sure Game for today
I need Only serious person
Safe : 1OOO1%
Inbox me and win a lot today with me contact me with the number below

8 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by Nobody: 10:17am On May 26, 2017
Good man
Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by fastgyal(f): 10:18am On May 26, 2017
huge shock koor, shock absorber ni
APC and Propaganda
Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by realestniggah: 10:18am On May 26, 2017
jack8887:
Not free
The sure Game for today

you DSS will arrrest you

den we shall hold burial for you here on nairaland

7 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by Nobody: 10:18am On May 26, 2017
magoo10:
lie lie man I don't trust this his statement
what do kids know?
Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by realestniggah: 10:18am On May 26, 2017
jack8887:
Not free
The sure Game for today

you DSS will arrrest you

den we shall hold burial for you here on nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by Nobody: 10:18am On May 26, 2017
realestniggah:
after how many days way the thing don happen

abi lie don finish for lie Mohamed mouth? grin grin
better late than never big head!
Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by vizboy(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2017
Yeah To Us all

Checkout My Signature
Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by magoo10(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2017
modelmike7:

what do kids know?
Ask them
Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by menwongo(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2017
This what we call Beijing lies
Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by Balkan(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2017
Why, everything about this man is lies?
Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by Johnhug66(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] after she don reach her destination. I'm just wondering if there's really an afterlife
Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by sanc2s(f): 10:30am On May 26, 2017
Must this man lie over everything. How is her death a rude shock?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by Splashme: 10:33am On May 26, 2017
APC are most times laughable
Why were those charlatans disturbing Fayose for money?

Why didn't Lai Muhammed step forward to foot the bills of
transporting her corps back home?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock by Evablizin(f): 10:35am On May 26, 2017
Hmm,happy shocking

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Don’t Judge Celebrities With Crashed Marriages' - Actor Saint Obi / Sadiq Daba Set For Treatment In UK / Seun Kuti's Tattoo With His Dad Fela's Name On It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.