Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku (31357 Views)

Biography Of Hannatu Mohammed ICPC Board Member, Born 1992, Did NYSC In 2016 / Rochas Okorocha & His Daughters Uloma Nwosu, Uju Anwuka Inspect Statues In Imo / Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku by Abudu2000(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2017
E
Re: Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku by Tenim47(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2017
XXLDICK:
Yes. So? Are they Gods?
. two years ban they smell 4 ur head grin
Re: Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku by supremegists: 10:38am On May 26, 2017
OMG see the position she is even applying for. Who send her? See what daily glass of alcoholic beverages may cause you
http://trendyupdates.com.ng/ladies-daily-glass-alcohol-may-cause/
Re: Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku by teamsynergy: 10:38am On May 26, 2017
funny man
Re: Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku by peter0071(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2017
I do not thinmk she needs to consult the dad or mum...As long as HER HUSBAND approves her application and appointment... it stands... All I see is interference in the lady's family and personal life
Re: Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku by Xkalaban(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2017
Root-bishhhh undecided

Re: Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku by wiloy2k8(m): 10:42am On May 26, 2017
Freshsnoow1:
Cartoon yourself like this.. Co tact me on what'sapp 08169177163

so i no like myself na to cartoon my self na him dey do me
cool
Re: Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku by Atyodos: 10:48am On May 26, 2017
He is protesting
Re: Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku by Grundig: 11:12am On May 26, 2017
Okorocha's head is nicely tucked far up inside his ass.

Your daughter is a grown woman. A married woman. Surely, she can decide for herself
Re: Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku by chigoziem10(f): 11:20am On May 26, 2017
How is this suppose to be my headache!??
Some people are rejecting appointments, others are looking for one. That's Nigeria life for them
Re: Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku by Momoh7(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2017
XXLDICK:

Then I will switch to my other account, if it gets banned too, I will switch to my other other account... ati be be lo grin grin
switch switcher switches
Re: Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku by Abagworo(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2017
peter0071:
I do not thinmk she needs to consult the dad or mum...As long as HER HUSBAND approves her application and appointment... it stands... All I see is interference in the lady's family and personal life

She wasn't consulted. It's political blackmail as Omoku is in Rivers State. The name was mischievously attached to associate Okorocha with nepotism.
Re: Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku by peter0071(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2017
Ok.. i now get the gist. Thanks for the update
Abagworo:

She wasn't consulted. It's political blackmail as Omoku is in Rivers State. The name was mischievously attached to associate Okorocha with nepotism.
Re: Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku by Legalbeing(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2017
i love it when idiot i mean real political idiot are cynical in judgement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai / Ben Bruce And Peter Obi In London(pic)- See People's Reaction / Fayemi Appoints Joe Komolafe As Amotekun Corps Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.