Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

5 Types Of People You Meet In The Betting Hall - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Types Of People You Meet In The Betting Hall (555 Views)

Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) / Femi Otedola And Anthony Joshua Meet In Dubai (Photos) / Where Are The Betting Gurus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of People You Meet In The Betting Hall by benzics(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2017
1. The strategic beggars

This one's are always coming to the betting hall broke, but with book and pen, to predict games for you (virtual)... And if you get lucky and win, they start acting like "oga my share na"..
They'll be looking at your winnings like..

Re: 5 Types Of People You Meet In The Betting Hall by benzics(m): 8:18am On May 26, 2017
2. The shameless beggars
These ones are the most annoying, they don't care if you have been winning or losing, they just beg and beg anytime they see money with you...

Re: 5 Types Of People You Meet In The Betting Hall by benzics(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2017
3. The Unrepentant punters

These ones never learn, they are ready to lose 10k in one sitting but they'll never give up, they will keep playing and hoping to recover all their losses in one bet, these type end up creating threads on nairaland with titles like "I want to commit suicide bet9ja has killed me".

Don't even try begging this one's o, 'cause they can kill you with vex

Re: 5 Types Of People You Meet In The Betting Hall by ciscoxx(m): 8:27am On May 26, 2017
What of the one who book game yesterday with a customer winning money #600k n killed himself after losing.

Re: 5 Types Of People You Meet In The Betting Hall by benzics(m): 8:29am On May 26, 2017
4. The phone chargers crew

These people have no business with what is going on in the hall, they just come to charge their phones and disappear, these ones I call them the wise ones, although they can be jobless at times.

Re: 5 Types Of People You Meet In The Betting Hall by benzics(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2017
5. The stingy niggas

These ones usually win, but whenever you ask them for anything, they'll start telling you the story of their lives.. These people stingy for Africa! Before they give you anything, they'll be thinking like

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Named The World's Most Valuable Club / Best Football Skills Youtube Channel / Everton Legends Aiyegbeni Amokachi Help Nigeria Beat China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.