Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Uk Visit Visa Refused. Urgent Help Needed. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visit Visa Refused. Urgent Help Needed. (1248 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / UK Spouse Visa Refused Under 320 (11) For Obtaining University Degrees/appeal- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Uk Visit Visa Refused. Urgent Help Needed. by gracykay: 8:37am On May 26, 2017
Sorry house, I have tried finding the thread for uk visiting visa but I ended up not seeing thus this post. Mr justwise, please I couldn't find that particular thread.
I am a postgraduate students in the university of Ibadan. I applied for a tourist uk visit visa on 7th may 2017 and was refused. I have a British citizen boyfriend who invited me and is willing to sponsor fully and sent all documents required of him. He has visited me twice and wants me to come. I applied attaching pictures taken together, a letter from my registra, a consent letter from my mum. Because I quit work to go for my masters, I couldn't lie about working either full time or part time. So i stated i was a full student. But i had over 600k in my account. Now, I am done with class work and has started my masters thesis and has gotten a job with a law firm though not fully paid because of my unfinished law masters programme. And I have started a cucumber farm. What do the house advice I do in respect to documents I need to attach to convince them that I am coming back to nigeria. And secondly, when can I reapply?
Below is their decision for refusal:
I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraphs V4.2 because : I am aware of your sponsor's offer to fund this visit however, in order to assess your intentions in the UK I must consider your personal circumstances and I note that you have not submitted satisfactory documents to verify your personal and financial circumstances in Nigeria. From the documents provided I am unable to confirm that you have strong financial and personal ties in nigeria that would give you a compelling reason to leave the UK at the end of your visit. You have provided a letter from the university of Ibadan which appears to confirm that you are a student at that institution, but no documents showing studies or academic achievement from the university of Ibadan. You have provided no documents showing that you have recently been visited by your Uk sponsor or when you last met. Without seeing such documents I am not satisfied that you circumstances are as stated by you; and do not intend to live for extended periods in the United Kingdom through frequent or successive visits or that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor for a period not exceeding 6 months. There is no right of appeal or right to administrative review.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused. Urgent Help Needed. by Zdoh(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2017
The Oyinbo dey tell you say you need to and work on your financial status.Them no dey joke with one trust me.You will still need to talk to @justwise but let me help you to dig out the thread

www.nairaland.com/3649314/canadian-student-visa-thread-part

You are suppose to get right advice there.
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused. Urgent Help Needed. by GoldCircle: 9:04am On May 26, 2017
I think you got the packaging wrong. Pls provide answers to their questions on when last you saw your boyfriend, academic documents from school (you could even get your project supervisor to write a letter also) etc. Get someone with good experience to guide you.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused. Urgent Help Needed. by Emexnairaland(m): 9:54am On May 26, 2017
Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused. Urgent Help Needed. by travelland(f): 9:54am On May 26, 2017
gracykay:
Sorry house, I have tried finding the thread for uk visiting visa but I ended up not seeing thus this post. Mr justwise, please I couldn't find that particular thread.
I am a postgraduate students in the university of Ibadan. I applied for a tourist uk visit visa on 7th may 2017 and was refused. I have a British citizen boyfriend who invited me and is willing to sponsor fully and sent all documents required of him. He has visited me twice and wants me to come. I applied attaching pictures taken together, a letter from my registra, a consent letter from my mum. Because I quit work to go for my masters, I couldn't lie about working either full time or part time. So i stated i was a full student. But i had over 600k in my account. Now, I am done with class work and has started my masters thesis and has gotten a job with a law firm though not fully paid because of my unfinished law masters programme. And I have started a cucumber farm. What do the house advice I do in respect to documents I need to attach to convince them that I am coming back to nigeria. And secondly, when can I reapply?
Below is their decision for refusal:
I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraphs V4.2 because : I am aware of your sponsor's offer to fund this visit however, in order to assess your intentions in the UK I must consider your personal circumstances and I note that you have not submitted satisfactory documents to verify your personal and financial circumstances in Nigeria. From the documents provided I am unable to confirm that you have strong financial and personal ties in nigeria that would give you a compelling reason to leave the UK at the end of your visit. You have provided a letter from the university of Ibadan which appears to confirm that you are a student at that institution, but no documents showing studies or academic achievement from the university of Ibadan. You have provided no documents showing that you have recently been visited by your Uk sponsor or when you last met. Without seeing such documents I am not satisfied that you circumstances are as stated by you; and do not intend to live for extended periods in the United Kingdom through frequent or successive visits or that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor for a period not exceeding 6 months. There is no right of appeal or right to administrative review.

Submit more convincing documents, that's what they are asking for. Has your boy friend visited you here before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Visit Visa Refused. Urgent Help Needed. by justwise(m): 9:56am On May 26, 2017

(1)

Am About To Take A Drastic Decision. Pls Advise!! / Pls From Anambra To Port Harcourt State Would Cost How Much? / Why Fly Emirates Employees Constantly Resign Too Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.