Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission (15752 Views)

List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission / 30 Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission / 2017 List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score (150) For Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by Foldvibes(m): 8:39am On May 26, 2017
The major problem faced my JAMB candidates now is low JAMB score . Because of this, there are chances that many of them will fail to get admission into their schools of choice since many schools accepts 180 as their cut off mark.

For this reason, Latetschoolgist have compiled the full list of Top Schools that Accepts 150 JAMB Cut Off Mark Even When You did not choose them in JAMB CBT.

In these schools, you can apply and write for their post utme examination if you have art least 150 aggregate scores in JAMB CBT. Also, you are also eligible to write for their post utme examination even if you did not choose them as your institution of choice during your JAMB UTME registration.

All you need is to watch-out when their post utme form will be released and apply immediately, follow up and sit for their post utme examination. If you perform well, you will get admission. By so doing, you don’t waste another year or writing another JAMB.

ALSO READ: See JAMB Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 For all Nigerian Institutions

Here is the full list of Nigerian Universities that accept Low JAMB score; as low as 170 and 180:

Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO
University of Jos UNIJOS
Niger Delta University NDU
TAI Solarin University of Education TASUED
Federal University Dutsin-Ma, Katsina
Federal University Oye-Ekiti
Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State
Ebonyi State University EBSU
Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
Enugu State University of Science Tech
Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUS T
Delta State University, Abraka, DELSU
Abia State University, Uturu, ABSUU
University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID
Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto
University of Uyo, Uniuyo
University of Calabar Unical
Kogi State University, KSU
Ambrose Alli University Edo State (AAU)
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
Anambra State University
Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
Kaduna State University, KASU
Imo State University IMSU

What do you have to contribute to this? In case I left out any other university that accepts low JAMB score in my above list, Please leave it in the comment section.

Source: http://latestschoolgist.com/universities-low-jamb-score-admission/

Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by sinaj(f): 9:19am On May 26, 2017
RSUST 170?
u must be joking!
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by abmarine(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2017
FUTO 150? you are deceiving urself
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by anthonypeters(m): 10:49am On May 26, 2017
Oga, who gave you this
I pity the JAMB candidate that will believe this
FUTO that did not accept some candidates that scored 200 now accept less than 180 abi
Cause you are now the Registrar and Vice Chancellor to all these Universities you listed right?
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by Nobody: 11:40am On May 26, 2017
And then some folks would claim private universities are for people who can't pass jamb.
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by Raindrop0442(m): 11:44am On May 26, 2017
RSUST 170?
Stop misleading people..
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by olayiwola158(m): 12:10pm On May 26, 2017
hahaa....must u lie..
I beg dnt believe him ooo, or else sori na ur nickname..
I scored 180 in jamb ad my friend also scored 231 in 2015 jamb, we both apply 2 ksu because we are indigene of kogi state. we ar given admission by jamb bt kogi state university didn't give us admission wit our indigene privilege self
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by romeoetin(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2017
anthonypeters:
Oga, who gave you this
I pity the JAMB candidate that will believe this
FUTO that did not accept some candidates that scored 200 now accept less than 180 abi
Cause you are now the Registrar and Vice Chancellor to all these Universities you listed right?

During my time (2014 set) I scored 199 in jamb and applied to study chemical engineering in Futo.. Today I am a 300L student.. Got my admission on merit.. Please and please say what you know. Don't discourage these young ones
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by anthonypeters(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2017
romeoetin:

During my time (2014 set) I scored 199 in jamb and applied to study chemical engineering in Futo.. Today I am a 300L student.. Got my admission on merit.. Please and please say what you know. Don't discourage these young ones

You just said you got above 180. I never said FUTO does not admit 180 UTME score. Read my responses from the beginning. I mean that Federal Universities like FUTO would never admit anyone below 180 JAMB score. But then, last year admission procedure was changed and even some persons with 200 UTME score were not admitted. Yet, anyone with 180 UTME score has a chance at getting admitted.
Re: List Of Universities That Accepts Low JAMB Score For Admission by Onlyfrozenjim(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
issoright oga put state universities

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) / LAUTECH: Makinde Approves 25 Percent Reduction In Tuition Fees / ASUU Strike Day 100: Share Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.