Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) (35234 Views)

Traditional Chief Flogs 2 Teenage Lovers In Public As Punishment In Zimbabwe / Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Lokoyen(m): 12:14pm On May 26, 2017
Cambells:
A Nigerian man reportedly identified as 'Pastor Williams' is trending on social media after a video which caught him beating up his wife emerged.

In the video, the so-called Pastor is seen ignoring pleas from residents who watched as he battered his wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj3BIQoQK5A

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/video-nigerian-man-pastor-williams.html

When you guys die mysteriously you will start blaming witches in ur village. Bloggers needs to be very careful d way you spread false news. You didn't verify if the man is a pastor or not, you just tagged him a pastor so that you can get cheap youtube views

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by DeltahArmy(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2017
Shameless man. See as e remove shirt as if him dey fight with man. I don't know why they call him pastor, that man is a complete i.diot and a disgrace to all pastors.. Unam!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Tayeni(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2017
fpeter:
so the idiotic bystanders couldn't yank him off the woman abi? Idiots everywhere.
I think there is no way to yank the man off her without her tearing the boxer off him. She got him in a vice grip. The only thing to do is to plead with her to let him be.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2017
some men sha dem go dy disgrace us
I wan marry white o pls don't tanish our image o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Mbariga1: 12:20pm On May 26, 2017
veekid:
He can't be a pastor
but you heard calling him pastor williams

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 26, 2017
Tenim47:

abeg shut up undecided
ur daura vegetable grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by morereb10: 12:21pm On May 26, 2017
woman sha
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by shortgun(m): 12:22pm On May 26, 2017
Where is d beating?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Tenim47(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2017
lofty900:
ur daura vegetable grin
ur prisoner leader
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by UKPAI25(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2017
God I pray I don't run into this incident anywhere, it won't be good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by acevic: 12:26pm On May 26, 2017
As much as I hate wife beaters, its also very important to remind wives to be respectful. No-one knows why that man was beating the woman but I could hear the man saying "let go of my clothe" in Yoruba language. And the fact that the people around were begging the man shows that the woman must have done something very wrong.
I don't support this man beating his wife but women please and please ,to avoid issues like this, do Not push your husbands to the wall.

Men, you soil your respect when you lay your hands on your wives both inside or outside. You lose respect. And it doesn't make you a lesser man if you chose to never ever beat your wife. It's just disgusting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Macgabe(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2017
veekid:
He can't be a pastor

Pastors are also humans OK. We have many of them(pastors) whose home is nothing to envy about. Its unfortunate that some men behave this way. There are other ways to correct one's wife and beating is certainly a NO NO. I pray the woman get justice.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by registration(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2017
Who called the guy recording the video now?

Well, dont let us all jump into conclusion... beating a woman is absurd, but at times these women are provoking, as you can see those there couldnt do much - probably they knew what she did or have an insight on what she did. We shouldnt all jump concluding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by technicallyrich(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2017
If he caught his wife cheating then I support him to beat her mercilessly and throw her out of his house.but if it's for minor offense then one or two slaps or little flogging will do or also maybe sitting her down and talking some sense into her will do.if the beatings don't work.
I am an african

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by kuruf: 12:28pm On May 26, 2017
What a shame!why not put divorce her rather than beat her?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Adeoba10(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2017
Na their way b dat...
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by squash47(m): 12:31pm On May 26, 2017
TippyTop:
Those standing there and doing nothing are complicit. It's a shame there were no real men there, I'd have knocked some sense into that sorry-ass man if I was there.
you knw weda d man na #goliath..?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by fpeter(f): 12:35pm On May 26, 2017
Tayeni:
I think there is no way to yank the man off her without her tearing the boxer off him. She got him in a vice grip. The only thing to do is to plead with her to let him be.

But he kept hitting her even after he had her pinned to the floor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2017
Maybe she no go run her mouth again after this thrashing grin
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 26, 2017
Tenim47:
ur prisoner leader
ur bedridden leader

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2017
peacettw:
In a way, I don't blame ladies who have vowed to marrry only rich men. Truth be told, mjority of domestic violence is birthed in poverty cum frustration, something at least wealth can help alleviate. Of course I expect someone to cry out that women should also work hard to earn their money too but does it really solve anything if the man they are married to is poor? Let me end my thoughts here.

Tonto say make I help her say Hi to you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by mexxmoney: 12:40pm On May 26, 2017
dessz:
NCAN MEMEBERS,.......RETREAT I REPEAT REATREAT no names of notice is available. RETREAT!!!!!!!!

But language of notice is available nah!!! Abeg complete return back to field and complete ya report.
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by geronimoedeh1(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2017
The only reason why people would stand by and allow such barbarity is infidelity...Even her fellow women would jump and pass...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Ruggedpen: 12:42pm On May 26, 2017
MAY BE THEY MUST HAVE PASTED THEIR PRE-WEDDING PICS FOR NAIRALAND BEFORE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by HashtagMoniker(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2017
Any man who lays a finger on his wife is a disgrace to his mother and every other woman, he is descended from

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by mexxmoney: 12:45pm On May 26, 2017
Nma27:
Just look at his fellow oppressors staring like emasculated pigs! If the woman dies now eh? Well na poverty. You can't see a rich man descend so low to this show of shame.

What tonto dike, mercy aigbe and tiwa Savage, guess it was poverty that led their husbands to batter them
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Ekuru: 12:46pm On May 26, 2017
peacettw:
In a way, I don't blame ladies who have vowed to marrry only rich men. Truth be told, mjority of domestic violence is birthed in poverty cum frustration, something at least wealth can help alleviate. Of course I expect someone to cry out that women should also work hard to earn their money too but does it really solve anything if the man they are married to is poor? Let me end my thoughts here.
What kind of a shallow reasoning is this?
Rich men don't beat their wives?
Gold digging spirit is in you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Doctorfitz: 12:49pm On May 26, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
I don't talk when I see couples beat each other.
You won't imagine the type of make-up lovemaking they will have after this bout.

Some relationships are so sick that it is the beatings that increases their love for each other.

A girl once said
The day my man stops beating me, that is the day I'd know he no longer loves me.

Very sick... Buh I've heard two matured girls tell me that... Quite some how

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 26, 2017
mexxmoney:

What tonto dike, mercy aigbe and tiwa Savage, guess it was poverty that led their husbands to batter them
Well, they didn't take it outside for all to view na. Anyway, I hope our men will stop these abuses and women pls guide ur ways and tongue!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by omosuper(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2017
peacettw:
Churchill and Gentry nko?
Re: Nigerian Man Beats His Wife Mercilessly In Public As Residents Watch Him (Video) by michoim(m): 12:52pm On May 26, 2017
See the life of a typical Afonja man. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Strips Rival Unclad In Public Over Betrayal / Woman Kills Her Newborn Baby To Become Rich In Nasarawa / Agba Jalingo: Abba Kyari Locked Me In Car Trunk From Lagos To Calabar – Activist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.