Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles (24820 Views)

Editors Condemn Harassment Of Newspaper Distributors / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC / Kogi State Buys 300 Pages Of Newspaper To Publish Salaries Of Civil Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by nwamehn: 2:20pm On May 26, 2017
decatalyst:

Dino, will not reference anyone! He is arrogant!
Lol. It's like u know this Dino much more than we the public know him from afar.
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by sapele914(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2017
ehie:
and Sowore's news is not "copy and paste",has he paid Dino Melaye the 5 Billion for defamation yet? Sleazy Journo with a holier than thou attitude, i guess they have told him to lay low now because i dont see his constant smear camapigns against Saraki, the Otodo /Suleiman chronicles , Buhari is at the point of death articles anymore, sleazebag
President Buhari is your Oga,because of the president you don't have money in your pocket?Lazy Man.
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by ijustdey: 2:25pm On May 26, 2017
A Gathering Of Disgusting Reprobates: Soyinka Says Dino Melaye’s Book Launch Is A Slap On Faces Of Nigerians

http://saharareporters.com/2017/05/26/gathering-disgusting-reprobates-soyinka-says-dino-melaye’s-book-launch-slap-faces

Prof Soyinka perfectly describes the lunching in his speech "gathering of reprobates"
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by arsenal33: 2:54pm On May 26, 2017
ehie:
and Sowore's news is not "copy and paste",has he paid Dino Melaye the 5 Billion for defamation yet? Sleazy Journo with a holier than thou attitude, i guess they have told him to lay low now because i dont see his constant smear camapigns against Saraki, the Otodo /Suleiman chronicles , Buhari is at the point of death articles anymore, sleazebag
Bad belle. Name a better investigative outfit in Nigeria. May be premium times....
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by MarieSucre(f): 2:57pm On May 26, 2017
ThierryJay:
Sowore should shut it. While he may be right about Dino Melaye's pseudo-intellectualism and plagiarisms, he is beginning to sound personal with his beef with Dino, and he has started to lose credibility with his once-reputed Sahara reporters.

Of course, Dino has nothing to lose, he's already mud. You cannot mudsling mud. It's Sowore that's risking his professionalism and credibility.

You're right in a way. But this interview is not for Sahara Reporters the organisation but Sowore the individual.
This means that he might be careful not to allude any opinion to Sahara Reporters as a whole so as not to smear it, but he as an individual and as a fellow Nigerian can have an opinion on Dino.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by MarieSucre(f): 2:58pm On May 26, 2017
PapaBaby:

You will never find Sowore naming Tinubu as one of the corrupt people in Nigeria. He will name everybody except Tinubu, I wonder why.

You're wrong. Read again. He mentioned Jagaban.
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by Adekorya: 3:04pm On May 26, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Read which article again? Is Tinubu's name jagaban? Is he the only jagaban in Nigeria? And to think you wrote such a lengthy load of rubbish to display your ignorance. Hiss!
So, we now have two Jagaban in Lagos? You seriously need brains surgery.
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by JAWBONE(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2017
He said these also became frustration for him because the young people who he thought would have taken the opportunity of the ideas online to a liberating level have become paralysed by them
“Forget about the noise on twitter, it has no depth; it is very shallow. I don’t think Twitter can take us to promise land,” Sowore said.
“I don’t see it happening, because I see the people they call social media influencers in this country, they are not the kind of people who are thinking progressively about how a nation should be built.

As true as the Gospel
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by BeardedMeat(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2017
schoolboij:

and if he mentioned tinubu you will say is he the only tinubu. so tell me another jagaban that owns a radio and TV station in lagos. dumb people everywhere.
Shut up kid! There is only one bola thiefn.ubu in the whole world.
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by BeardedMeat(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2017
Adebowale89:

was your brain kept inside the microwave?

defeat? which machine do u used to examine it.....tone?it sound ambiguous

you need to visit a surgeon asap for brain restructuring
And the very first thing you said was that I won't get your attention. How many times now have you given a fvck? Man gerrout of my mentions and stay out.
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by BeardedMeat(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2017
Adekorya:
So, we now have two Jagaban in Lagos? You seriously need brains surgery.
Osunbande is a jagaban too ain't he?
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by Adebowale89(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2017
BeardedMeat:
And the very first thing you said was that I won't get your attention. How many times now have you given a fvck? Man gerrout of my mentions and stay out.

open your gate lemme pass cheesy
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by BeardedMeat(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2017
Adebowale89:

open your gate lemme pass cheesy
Open your mouth lemme wee inside.
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by Adebowale89(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Open your mouth lemme wee inside.

finish eating my sheet first grin
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 26, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Shut up kid! There is only one bola thiefn.ubu in the whole world.

fool.can you see how irrational you are? so the name tinubu is only answered by him. who gives you mental patients access to phone?
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:09pm On May 26, 2017
ThierryJay:
Sowore should shut it. While he may be right about Dino Melaye's pseudo-intellectualism and plagiarisms, he is beginning to sound personal with his beef with Dino, and he has started to lose credibility with his once-reputed Sahara reporters.

Of course, Dino has nothing to lose, he's already mud. You cannot mudsling mud. It's Sowore that's risking his professionalism and credibility.

If he didn't blow it open, how would we know ? Besides, the issues between the two of them have been personal anyway so this makes no difference.
I also disagree with the notion that the man has been losing credibility. Far from it. Except perhaps with the class of people who see Dino as a hero of some sort.
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by BeardedMeat(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2017
schoolboij:

fool.can you see how irrational you are? so the name tinubu is only answered by him. who gives you mental patients access to phone?

Thief.nubu gave us access
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by Olumaeme: 5:25pm On May 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
Useless Dino. Imagine a motor park tout making laws. No wonder Nigeria is dead beyond redemption. Thief who feeds on constituency allowance to acquire fleet of exotic cars which he flaunts to his constituents. Imagine a lawmaker writing against corruption but against the appointment of Magu, sitting in d same chamber with many robbers headed by a born rogue Saraki and many others all indicted for various corrupt acts, against enacting laws that wud aggressively kill corruption not the present laws that pampers it by slamming merr 2 years to those who stole billions or trillions as billions no dey belleful dem again ask Bode George. What of plea bargaining? Nigeria is not just a joke but a waste of space on the world map.

It may also interest you to know that the likes of ROGUE Saraki co-sponsored your angel and master of perfection Buhari. When a thief sponsor you to the highest office in the land, what are you?

Let me also make it clear that, Dino melaye is one of the most vocal voices in the Senate, he is one of the senators with the highest numbers of bills sponsored, so what are you telling me? You forgot to also tell us what your own senator is doing there, if he's a Saint, why don't he champion causes that will subdue and give the likes of Dino melaye and Saraki the run for their money....? What about the wife of tinubu, senators from Buhari's state, why didn't they form a good voice?

You have also refuse to acknowledge that, DSS under the same presidency sent a letter to tell the Senate that Magu is not fit for the position Buhari nominates him for? Is that not embarrassing to you? Or did the Senate also wrote the letters on behalf of Magu?

Dino melaye has not been indicted, charged or even have a corruption petition against his person, I only advice you look for something tangible to do....
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by AloyalNigerian(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2017
PapaBaby:

You will never find Sowore naming Tinubu as one of the corrupt people in Nigeria. He will name everybody except Tinubu, I wonder why.
Did you even finish reading the article? Or you decided to skip where he said things about Jagaban owning the biggest media house in Lag. SMH!
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by Uchemus(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2017
ehie:
what defamation?, so you believe that tout saw the four walls of a university.. hmm., why didn't he sue sowore, av I asked yourselves that..
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by mrLhanray(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2017
we the masses must liberate ourselves from charlatans and thieves ruling and formulating policies for us. They are nothing but conscience less individuals.
by the way I support falana on how IBB, OBJ and ATIKU rightfully acquired monstrous wealth that they all own private university.
the power is with the masses, we should not be frightened by these heartless people running the affairs of these country
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by LordOfNaira: 8:48pm On May 26, 2017
PapaBaby:

Read the next paragraph!!!
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by Nigeriadondie: 9:12pm On May 26, 2017
Olumaeme:

It may also interest you to know that the likes of ROGUE Saraki co-sponsored your angel and master of perfection Buhari. When a thief sponsor you to the highest office in the land, what are you?

Let me also make it clear that, Dino melaye is one of the most vocal voices in the Senate, he is one of the senators with the highest numbers of bills sponsored, so what are you telling me? You forgot to also tell us what your own senator is doing there, if he's a Saint, why don't he champion causes that will subdue and give the likes of Dino melaye and Saraki the run for their money....? What about the wife of tinubu, senators from Buhari's state, why didn't they form a good voice?

You have also refuse to acknowledge that, DSS under the same presidency sent a letter to tell the Senate that Magu is not fit for the position Buhari nominates him for? Is that not embarrassing to you? Or did the Senate also wrote the letters on behalf of Magu?

Dino melaye has not been indicted, charged or even have a corruption petition against his person, I only advice you look for something tangible to do....
http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/01/dino-melaye-declines-answer-whether-he-graduated-harvard-afraid-being-ridiculed
Watch the above link and see how ur vocal senator messed up.Is he vocal or just an empty noise maker ranting nonsense
U talked of Dino sponsoring more bills but ask yourself how many of bills passed all the readings to become laws? Ask yourself how tangible are d so called bills to d common man including u? Ask Dino to account for d constituency allowances he gets and show us the projects he has executed for his constituents? Think young man of cost of maintaining d NASS? They are thinking of buying set of cars in d budget after spending billions on same last year? If such monies were channeled to capital budget think of d huge difference it wud make even for u? He was among those against Magu's appointment because of DSS letter but what of Saraki who has been indicted and has a case at d CCT or his abuse of office when he was Kwara governor did not step down?
U re clown so miserable u support people who ve mortgaged ur future like many others and those unborn. I think u like d way the country is abi?
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by Nigeriadondie: 9:17pm On May 26, 2017
Olumaeme:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/01/dino-melaye-declines-answer-whether-he-graduated-harvard-afraid-being-ridiculed
Watch the above link and see how ur vocal senator messed up.Is he vocal or just an empty noise maker ranting nonsense
U talked of Dino sponsoring more bills but ask yourself how many of bills passed all the readings to become laws? Ask yourself how tangible are d so called bills to d common man including u? Ask Dino to account for d constituency allowances he gets and show us the projects he has executed for his constituents? Think young man of cost of maintaining d NASS? They are thinking of buying set of cars in d budget after spending billions on same last year? If such monies were channeled to capital budget think of d huge difference it wud make even for u? He was among those against Magu's appointment because of DSS letter but what of Saraki who has been indicted and has a case at d CCT or his abuse of office when he was Kwara governor did not step down? I dont care about any senator so i ve no senate representing me
U re clown so miserable u support people who ve mortgaged ur future like many others and those unborn. I think u like d way the country is abi? I ve something to do good enough for me which for u is only a dream
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by chngebeginwthme: 11:26pm On May 26, 2017
ehie:

LOL we are still waiting for Dino Melaye to go sue him in New York as he boast about//
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by ThierryJay: 11:38pm On May 26, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

If he didn't blow it open, how would we know ? Besides, the issues between the two of them have been personal anyway so this makes no difference.
I also disagree with the notion that the man has been losing credibility. Far from it. Except perhaps with the class of people who see Dino as a hero of some sort.

You do not understand my point. How many times do u see owners of tabloids coming out to trade issues with the populace, it's not good for professionalism and credibility. It makes people take sides which is bad for unbiased journalism which Sahara reporters was reputed for. U don't see John Momoh engage in personal issues as it is difficult to separate his persona from that of Channels TV as the owner. If Sowore feels there are sordid disclosures to be made about Dino, it should be on the platform of Sahara reporters and not his personal views.

And yes, you cannot deny that SR has lost some points on the credibility scale in recent times. The Ikoyi billions wrongly attributed to Esther Nnagbue, the Dino melaye graduation saga comes to mind. Though, they are still the best investigative journalists in Nigeria, but they've got to watch it cos doubts may creep in gradually. This has nothing to do with Dino being a Hero.
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:26am On May 27, 2017
ThierryJay:

You do not understand my point. How many times do u see owners of tabloids coming out to trade issues with the populace, it's not good for professionalism and credibility. It makes people take sides which is bad for unbiased journalism which Sahara reporters was reputed for. U don't see John Momoh engage in personal issues as it is difficult to separate his persona from that of Channels TV as the owner. If Sowore feels there are sordid disclosures to be made about Dino, it should be on the platform of Sahara reporters and not his personal views.

And yes, you cannot deny that SR has lost some points on the credibility scale in recent times. The Ikoyi billions wrongly attributed to Esther Nnagbue, the Dino melaye graduation saga comes to mind. Though, they are still the best investigative journalists in Nigeria, but they've got to watch it cos doubts may creep in gradually. This has nothing to do with Dino being a Hero.

Okay.
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by Olumaeme: 8:34pm On May 27, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

U talked of Dino sponsoring more bills but ask yourself how many of bills passed all the readings to become laws? Ask yourself how tangible are d so called bills to d common man including u? Ask Dino to account for d constituency allowances he gets and show us the projects he has executed for his constituents? Think young man of cost of maintaining d NASS? They are thinking of buying set of cars in d budget after spending billions on same last year? If such monies were channeled to capital budget think of d huge difference it wud make even for u? He was among those against Magu's appointment because of DSS letter but what of Saraki who has been indicted and has a case at d CCT or his abuse of office when he was Kwara governor did not step down? I dont care about any senator so i ve no senate representing me
U re clown so miserable u support people who ve mortgaged ur future like many others and those unborn. I think u like d way the country is abi? I ve something to do good enough for me which for u is only a dream

You see, ordinarily I don't trade tackles with Odoyos like you, but for you am battle ready.

If your own future and that of your own family has been mortgaged, i feel your pain bro, but it doesn't apply to everyone like me ooo.
I asked who your senator is? So that i could ask you what he has done for you that makes you think Dino melaye is the problem with Nigeria, at least you would be able to channel to energy to the person who is leading u Na and not poke nosing . Dino melaye is my senator, who represents me and I tell you for free that all, I mean every politician in Nigeria is a contributing towards the downfall of the country including Magu and buhari.

If Buhari can hire 25 sans to defend him instead of presenting ordinary school certificate, who are to tell us if Dino didn't graduate from Harvard or not, if buhari can budget 750m + for recreational activities in Aso Rock in 2015, budget hundreds of millions for Osinbajo's Gate, how dare you call Dino melaye's name?

You are only bitter and full of hate because, Dino melaye is a very loud voice in the national assembly who has continually bent your godfather and hero to doing things that are right. How much do they use to maintain the presidency alone, how much do you they use to buy kitchen utensils, entertainment and newspapers every year, how much did the president also budgeted for his frivolous travels and stupid medical travels, open your head and you see that the system is the problem and not Dino melaye....
Re: Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles by Nigeriadondie: 11:08pm On May 28, 2017
Olumaeme:

You see, ordinarily I don't trade tackles with Odoyos like you, but for you am battle ready.

If your own future and that of your own family has been mortgaged, i feel your pain bro, but it doesn't apply to everyone like me ooo.
I asked who your senator is? So that i could ask you what he has done for you that makes you think Dino melaye is the problem with Nigeria, at least you would be able to channel to energy to the person who is leading u Na and not poke nosing . Dino melaye is my senator, who represents me and I tell you for free that all, I mean every politician in Nigeria is a contributing towards the downfall of the country including Magu and buhari.

If Buhari can hire 25 sans to defend him instead of presenting ordinary school certificate, who are to tell us if Dino didn't graduate from Harvard or not, if buhari can budget 750m + for recreational activities in Aso Rock in 2015, budget hundreds of millions for Osinbajo's Gate, how dare you call Dino melaye's name?

You are only bitter and full of hate because, Dino melaye is a very loud voice in the national assembly who has continually bent your godfather and hero to doing things that are right. How much do they use to maintain the presidency alone, how much do you they use to buy kitchen utensils, entertainment and newspapers every year, how much did the president also budgeted for his frivolous travels and stupid medical travels, open your head and you see that the system is the problem and not Dino melaye....
U re a rabid dog. I am not in favout of any sinator or house of robbers. The US with a land mass of 9,147,590 sq km and has 50 states and 6 times zones just have 100 senators that 2 for each state while Nigeria with 923,768 sq km and 1 time zone has 36 states and 108 senators that is 3 senators per state.
Look at the link and see the salaries of Nigerian lawmakers and those of advanced countries, countries that in all indicies are really advanced and I happen to be living in one of those countries with my family.
http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2013/07/daily-chart-12
Someone like Saraki an ally of Dino is earning pension as former governor of Kwara while earning salary as a senator.
Nigeria is doomed cos of its leaders who are so greedy. When u spend so much on governance and ve so little for capital project some of which wud still embezzled the result is what u get. 75% on recurrent 25% for capital is absurd. Let me remind u that i am not a fan of PMB cos obviously he is part of d problem. Look at d useless Ben Bruce who rants so much noise on common sense is also a thief like all others. Also Shehu Sani who claim to be a human rights advocate.
When victims like u of d misrule of d greedy elite supports the same people who ve sold ur future and that of ur generation born and unborn i feel disgusted at the d depth of their stupidity. It is for this reason i and my entire family relocated for good so d future of i and my family is not mortgaged like yours. Ur a born bastard stricken by irreversible misery and penury. When u ever have d chance to move out and see d quality of life Nigerians ve been denied off cos of d greed of a few who should never be supported then u will realise that u were brainless and so dumb to support any not even a tout like Dino

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fasoranti’s Daughter: Residents Cry Out Over Arrest Of Artisans, Motorcyclists / FIB-IRT Intercepts Illegal Arms And Ammunition Supplies To South-East / 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.