Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,014 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:28 AM

Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly (45623 Views)

Dino Melaye Receives Best Senator, Politician Of The Year "Who Is Who" Awards / Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) / Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by sergeant2014: 1:50pm On May 26, 2017
At least your own dey school for naija
Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by chigoziri2403(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2017
hope he goes to school and gets a certificate and won't pass out from nysc on a Saturday
Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by safarigirl(f): 2:05pm On May 26, 2017
Factfinder1:

So what happens to those kids who don't live in abj
they can visit state assemblies, are there any schools from outside FCT that visit NASS? Highest maybe schools from Nassarawa or the surrounding environs of Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by mayormick(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2017
Haba..abeg free d innocent boy joor, abi na him fault him get a father like Dino ni?
Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by str8talk1: 2:28pm On May 26, 2017
Now, I know who are eating our #1bn Refreshments money.
By their size you shall know them.
Polithieves!
Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by Jakumo(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2017
Stanleyville:
Hmm...fatso!!!

Feeding off his fathers loot!!

Fat boy will surely turn to crime when his daddy finally gets slam dunked in jail for being so proud of his crime spree plundering the Nigerian treasury.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by kingkhan(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2017
Mumu_fatso
Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by donqx: 2:46pm On May 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by de1de1SnrAd: 3:56pm On May 26, 2017
You, you are there all the while that you papa is constituting nuisance to the whole country. Anyway, your mama will not allow you do anything that can affect the largese you both are enjoying off Nigerians. Days of reckoning; fast approaching
Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by mistermoi(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2017
freshness2020:
Handsome boy.

grin grin .... You no be better person. Walahi! See as u finish the boy.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by holluphemydavid(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2017
Future ajeku iya ni oje lol
Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by Jakumo(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2017
Ukbrown:
Doesn't look like his father

The gardener boned his mom numerous times, while his dad was away stealing public funds. That is why there is no resemblance between the thief and the baby hippopotamus.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by Duru009(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2017
jeffizy:
Baby fat or money fat? cry

Both
Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by freshyabstel: 4:28pm On May 26, 2017
Takeit2017:
Dino Melaye received his son and schoolmates at the National Assembly yesterday.The senator shared some adorable photos of them writing" My pride my son".

See Photos Below:>>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/dino-melaye-shares-adorable-photos-with.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-249vrwkqTo4/WSfPhBltLUI/AAAAAAADpHo/pDfOnyRoGbQRVGYV7ZZAoETVSHvLGImAwCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Lead British International School (LBIS) The school fees na fire!!! Very expensive but worth it.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by nasiest(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2017
@op it was not yesterday but on Wednesday coz I was at the National Assembly n i saw the kids.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by KanwuliaExtra: 7:23pm On May 26, 2017
Area fada and son PLC! grin
Naija men Gwor-Gwor sha!
Kai!!! cry

Always DIRTY-LOOKING!
AFONJA tinz.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by Olushauneddy(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2017
PapaBaby:
Is this the one Mrs Tinubu bore for him?
... Sahara Reporters will answer ur Q
Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by victorDanladi: 9:28pm On May 26, 2017
Factfinder1:
Poor peoples children don't visit NAS children from Nigerian public schools don't visit NAS only children of the rich who attend expensive private schools were they put on suit to school.. Tommoro this cluless looking boy would first be made governor of kogi state before he becomes a sanetor just like saraki and his father dino...GOD will punish our politicians ...I weep for those who will die fighting for politicians in 2019...
God will bless you

Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by Iamzik: 9:41pm On May 26, 2017
Jaeljael:
waiting for when ijebu ode secondary school and egba high school will go to the national assembly

NASS is far guy. Have they been invited to ogun state house of assembly?
Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by cbngov01(m): 9:59pm On May 26, 2017
Boy looks daft! Just like Dino!

Ashamed to look at the camera cos he knows dad's a crook!

#fatalbert
Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by Hedriz(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2017
freshness2020:
Handsome boy.
but why una like to der deceive people like diz sef...Nigeria don taya me,I wan travel go Ondo state

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by Martinez19(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
jennybright:
My family my pride
please do you have taye Jiboluwa phone number, he said I should call him. It is urgent.
Re: Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly by jennybright(f): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
No dear we don't know to that extent.

Martinez19:
please do you have taye Jiboluwa phone number, he said I should call him. It is urgent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senators Overcome DSS, Force Their Way Into National Assembly (VIDEO) / Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George / Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.