Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) (2640 Views)

Beautiful watches For Ladies for sale / Top quality watches for sale...Nationwide delivery..POD / Zuba Black Friday: Hurry And Get Smart Phone Watch Of #6500, Is Selling At #3900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by LeSammy: 10:40am On May 26, 2017
Tired of seeing good watches at unaffordable prices?

Tired of seeing the regular watches for gargantuan prices on online stores like Jumia or Konga?

Well, you've reached the last stop grin

Order directly from the Manufacturers and you don't have to pay any additional fee for the Watches you love!!

*prices are shipping inclusive

WATCHES AVAILABLE NOW

1. Charles Raymond Oblong with Matching Bracelet(35k) - (Malls or Luxury Stores Price - 102k grin grin ) 65% off

2. Techno Pave Iced Out Bling Watch (28k) - (Malls or Luxury Stores Price - 100k) 72% off

3. Michael Koos Darci Dial Pave Bezel Wrist Watch MK3192 - Rose Gold (174k on Jumia , 92k from Us) 47% off

You can request for any watch of your choice!!!!!

DISCLAIMER : We don't sell Manufacturers imitations(I.e Any watch you get from us is bought directly from the Manufacturers and can be refunded if found to be otherwise wink ) - Delivery Time is less than 2weeks if it's not in stock

Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by LeSammy: 10:41am On May 26, 2017
Original Charles Raymond Oblong - worn by Phyno

A huge rip off
Sold for 102k in Nigeria

Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by LeSammy: 10:43am On May 26, 2017
Charles Raymond Oblong Bling Watch from us

35k with the Bracelet!!

Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by LeSammy: 10:43am On May 26, 2017
Delivery period

Less than 3 weeks

shipping with Mayorall Enterprise
Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by LeSammy: 10:58am On May 26, 2017
Techno Pave Wristwatch

28k only for the wonderful Watch

Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by LeSammy: 6:44pm On May 26, 2017
Coming soon!!!

Jumia Rip-off discovered
92k watch sold for 170k on Jumia
Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by LeSammy: 6:50pm On May 26, 2017
My people at Jumia have no chill angry angry

Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by LeSammy: 8:58pm On May 26, 2017
Original Michael Koos Darci Dial Pave Bezel Wrist Watch MK3192 - Rose Gold

Direct from the Manufacturer and will be shipped to Nigeria in 7 days

92k (Shipping Inclusive wink cheesy )

Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by LeSammy: 9:05pm On May 26, 2017
Orders arriving early next Month

Delivered to the US Billing address already

1. Leather skull Bracelet - 5K
2. Techno Pave Iced Out Bling Watch - 30k (silver)
3. Techno Pave Iced Out Bling Watch - 28k (gold)

Call or WhatsApp 080 6407 7425

Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by LeSammy: 1:54am On May 27, 2017
Keep the orders coming and feel free to request for the price of any watch of your choice

You see an overpriced watch online (I.e Jumia , Konga etc) , just send a screenshot or the name of the watch to know the price you'll get it via us smiley smiley
Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by benedictgold(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2017
How did you unlock your Amazon account
Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by LeSammy: 9:22am On May 29, 2017
benedictgold:
How did you unlock your Amazon account

I simply faxed them my ID card and electricity bills sir
Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by benedictgold(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2017
LeSammy:

I simply faxed them my ID card and electricity bills sir

Thanks, which id card
Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by LeSammy: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2017
benedictgold:

Thanks, which id card

Your national ID CARD but I used my school ID card
Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by LeSammy: 10:21am On Jun 01, 2017
Another Jumia high priced watch

108k from Jumia
They're making over 50k profit

The watch comes cheap from the manufacturers but the gain is in the brand name

Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by LeSammy: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2017
Buy the TIMEX Intelligent Quartz Fly Back Chronograph Wristwatch - T2P103DH for just 60k from us

and save over 48k grin grin

Resellers are welcome too

Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by LeSammy: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
Don't get cheap imitations

You deserve a good watch!!!

Don't let inflated prices scare you off!!

It's isn't a luxury but a necessity
Good things should be a necessity and not luxury

Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by Viharika: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
Wow..! great collection at best savings. Indians can go for jabong online shopping watches to have fashion statements at best prices.

Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by LeSammy: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2017
Viharika:
Wow..! great collection at best savings. Indians can go for jabong online shopping watches to have fashion statements at best prices.

So sad
kindly don't clog up my thread sad sad

Open a thread
It's free grin grin
Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by ethanscott: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2018
LeSammy:
Tired of seeing good men's watches at unaffordable prices?

Tired of seeing the regular watches for gargantuan prices on online stores like Jumia or Konga?

Well, you've reached the last stop grin

Order directly from the Manufacturers and you don't have to pay any additional fee for the Watches you love!!

*prices are shipping inclusive

WATCHES AVAILABLE NOW

1. Charles Raymond Oblong with Matching Bracelet(35k) - (Malls or Luxury Stores Price - 102k grin grin ) 65% off

2. Techno Pave Iced Out Bling Watch (28k) - (Malls or Luxury Stores Price - 100k) 72% off

3. Michael Koos Darci Dial Pave Bezel Wrist Watch MK3192 - Rose Gold (174k on Jumia , 92k from Us) 47% off

You can request for any watch of your choice!!!!!

DISCLAIMER : We don't sell Manufacturers imitations(I.e Any watch you get from us is bought directly from the Manufacturers and can be refunded if found to be otherwise wink ) - Delivery Time is less than 2weeks if it's not in stock

Is there any warranty that you guys are offering?
Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by SimonStiles: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
hey guys, check out on world's top military smartwatch https://www.teachalearner.com/military-t1-smartwatch/

Re: High Quality Watches for the everyday Man (Request for Any watch of your choice) by ClintBackwood: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
I have been looking for a watch for my husband for a long time to give them for our wedding anniversary. So when I found these diamond rolex watches for men, I was tempted to buy them. Most of all I was attracted by the fact that this store has a really large assortment of watches and all products are certified. My husband was pleased with the gift and said that this is the best gift in his life. I hope that with the help of this store you will be able to realize the cherished dream of your man.

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Children Dresses In Abuja. / Online Fashion Shopping In Nigeria / Female Long Leather Rhinestone Dragonfly Fashion Quartz Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.