Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) (53190 Views)

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) / Woman Flogged By Her Husband, Flees With Her Children (Photos) / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 1:03pm On May 26, 2017
Nice
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2017
babyme1:
The rice is over cooked, looks like pap with oil. cry

that rice has low self esteem...I bet he boiled it with those pieces of chicken

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by walosky(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2017
See food! See neatness!

No be all this Afonja oily and peppery food that sends you constantly to the toilet

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 1:06pm On May 26, 2017
Make I sip feeding bottle wetin concern me

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by adontcare(f): 1:06pm On May 26, 2017
derrick333:

Oga b specific,ur FATHER. Cook,as in chef for his family
my dad cook, bath us, also helped in cleaning the house. No big deal. Only lazy n wicked men will not assist dia wives especially when d housework is much

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Harizona7893: 1:13pm On May 26, 2017
megareal:
Rubbish! You cook once in twenty six years and claim love conquers all? What happened when she was pregnant or sick, you chop takeaway?
as in ehn! Some ppl dont even have shame. Its not a big deal mennh!!
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by joenor(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2017
My sister take one bottle of goldspot from that woman shop, I dey come pay for am... Make sure he cold ooo
ekems2017:
Good. But our lovable men don do am tire for Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by joenor(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2017
Me when never marry I dey cook for my sister and parents, so if I marry come cook for my own, whats the news there... this one weak me...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by jonbellion(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2017
And this is making front page why undecided
Damn Nairaland has really gone to the dogs
angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 26, 2017
After 26 years you cooked only once?!!! haha, papa you don disgrace yourself bi dat
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Alwaystruth: 1:19pm On May 26, 2017
This Man your mumu too much...Your own mumu never do?
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 1:26pm On May 26, 2017
babyme1:
The rice is over cooked, looks like pap with oil. cry
oyamilenu o

kilon se gannn??
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 1:28pm On May 26, 2017
Yes boss

joenor:
My sister take one bottle of goldspot from that woman shop, I dey come pay for am... Make sure he cold ooo
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Josmila(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2017
Been looking for the surprise, I'm still can't find it.
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by ooshinibos: 1:32pm On May 26, 2017
is this news ..Nairaland has been watered down , you must bored whoever posted this to Nairaland ..
you just wasted my time
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by ooshinibos: 1:33pm On May 26, 2017
jonbellion:
And this is making front page why undecided
Damn Nairaland has really gone to the dogs
angry

Nairaland has really lost the plot ...osewa ..am loosing interest fast , what a shame on the reviewers , how in the world is this news ..what a waste of time
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by ooshinibos: 1:37pm On May 26, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
see more >> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/us-based-nigerian-decides-to-surprise.html
PrettyCrystal are you bored...what benefit is this to Nigerians ..or to the world ..am surprised the underated and overated reviewers actually allowed to post to be posted ..Nigeria is really getting worse ..what a waste of my time and yours and everybody
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 1:37pm On May 26, 2017
Fat Family Kitchen(FFK) like femi fani kayode grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by thunderbabs: 1:39pm On May 26, 2017
Haaaa, booda ti je ki rice womi cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Charly68: 1:42pm On May 26, 2017
Happy family man
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:45pm On May 26, 2017
Ha
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Jahblessme: 1:52pm On May 26, 2017
He should go and sit on 10 hot bricks.
Once in 26 years so I should sacrifice my eyes? He should be ashamed of himself.And ontop of it he's still saying it's not like he's taking over household chores o.
The wife isn't looking impressed,only him smiling like he won Olympics.
Let him go and see families where the father is slaying daily without batting an eye.
What example is he setting for his kids?Only women should cook .See son not even interested.
Oga go and sit down abeg,nothing exciting here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by slap1(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2017
How is this news?
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by sshalom(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2017
This is one thing I must try and get around to doing. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by banmee(m): 2:04pm On May 26, 2017
Yesterday i cooked a full pot of iya basira style stew filled with goat meat, ponmo and shaki for my wife and kids and i no announce am. Which kain tin be dis na?
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by KemjikaEme: 2:12pm On May 26, 2017
My Dad didn't cook when he was with us,but he got up early in the morning to warm the food and boil bath water for us.
Thank you Dad for everything you did to make life stressfree for us,continue to rest in peace. ;(

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 2:30pm On May 26, 2017
This man is just cooking for his wife in 26years of marriage and he really thinks we should celebrate him for that.
Ayam nor understanding
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:31pm On May 26, 2017
Person cook concoction for him family to chop in America na him we no go hear word again?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:32pm On May 26, 2017
lovethchioma:
This man is just cooking for his wife in 26years of marriage and he really thinks we should celebrate him for that.
Ayam nor understanding
na concoction him even cook her self no be better food
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by Natudu: 2:34pm On May 26, 2017
brunofarad:
Hmmmmm,this is so Romantic

Meanwhile,

WE all know that one day ,there will be no more breath and Life will cease.
But before then ,I would have accomplished my mission here,I would have re wrote History and changed all that would be told of my EXPLOITS in various life's ENDEAVOURS and CONQUESTS in all CONTESTS that comes with it,I will be a satisfied man,singing the songs of CIAO across this very horizon called life and sailing home in Grand regal.

Many years have gone by ,but the MISSION is still much aligned with the VISION compass.
There is no other alternative to this,I have to change the STORY.

With the faith in me ,I will re write this very FATE.
My Life has always been a MIRACLE

Am the BIRTHDAY boy cool
Happy birthday to me

Show some love

Happy birthday, my man. May God decorate your life with more stones years.
Re: Nigerian Man In US Cooks For His Wife And Children (Photos) by lovethchioma(f): 2:37pm On May 26, 2017
enemyofprogress:
na concoction him even cook her self no be better food
cheesy I'm telling you... It doesn't look attractive at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moments Like This / 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) / Cheating Husband Caught In Matrimonial Bed With 22-Year-Old Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.