Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . (17276 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Telling Yorubas For Months "Your Son Osibanjo Is Very Sick" / Buhari Replies Melaye On Blame Of Politicians Responsible For Nationwide Killing / Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by MrAlfa: 12:27pm On May 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Pls start the 2nd round of genocide, abeg, last time no one was prepared, u will get to know how mentally prepared we are this time.

Everywhere around the word, asking for self-determination is a right guided by UN laws and even Nigeria is a signatory to such laws, but come to this contraption, agitate to leave the union, everyone will be threatening u with, war, genocide and extinction.

"A naghi aso mgbagbu aga ogu", juokwa ese.

#Biafrexit.

They are hoping we make them our field commanders again like we did in 1967. What grave mistake.

I say let them try something! I dare them! Yorubas do your worst let's see.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Pls start the 2nd round of genocide, abeg, last time no one was prepared, u will get to know how mentally prepared we are this time.

Everywhere around the word, asking for self-determination is a right guided by UN laws and even Nigeria is a signatory to such laws, but come to this contraption, agitate to leave the union, everyone will be threatening u with, war, genocide and extinction.

#Biafrexit.

Please channel your supplications to your representatives at the National Assembly. We are getting tired of the noise.

17 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Agumbankembu: 12:27pm On May 26, 2017
If igbos hate the yorubas so much, why dont you vacate our schools, churches and cities in droves back to the east?

The last time everyone of us left for good, you allowed Gowon and his band of vandals to use your land as command qtrs to bring war to our homes, even one of your tribesmen said he will shoot every living thing in sight, including trees.

We are not going anywhere.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Agumbankembu: 12:28pm On May 26, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please channel your supplications to your representatives at the National Assembly. We are getting tired of the noise.

Pls stay out of Biafra discussions, we dont derail or bad mouth ur oduo republic agitations.

16 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

The last time everyone of us left for good, you allowed Gowon and his band of vandals to use your land as command qtrs to bring war to our homes, even one of your tribesmen said he will shoot every living thing in sight, including trees.

We are not going anywhere.

So what do you want to do now bro? We ain't happy with the insults serious! The Capital has been moved to Abuja so yorubaland can't be a launching pad for any attacks. This whole thing is not good for National development. What really are the Igbos asking for? Most yorubas nay Nigerians are lost at the moment.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by irepnaija4eva(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We really dont care about the igbos. We just want you gone. Most yorubas who come online are getting tired of your vituperations and consequentially radicalised. Seun needs to act fast. I know the noise of the agitation wont abate anytime so hence the need for a referendum in the shortest possible time. The only snag we have now are the hausas.

I don't give a hoot to what you care or what not.
You don't threaten a whole tribe base on what you read on this forum.
If I come across let's say a drowning yoruba man. Of course my first instinct is to save him.Regardless of his tribe.I won't because of his ethincity leave him there to die God forbid.
That's what makes us humans bro.
You said your a Christian,
Then live like one.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by bakynes(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2017
Most Yoruba's are indifferent about Igbos, we neither love nor hate them. But I can assure you Igbos despise Yorubas so much as if we are the cause of their misfortune in the Nigerian system.

We are not blocking you from getting Biafra neither are we going to help your cause. We just want to stay on the sidelines and watch. The few Yoruba's like Soyinka(who went to jail for the Biafran cause and even went on assylum) is been insulted by the same Igbos.

Igbos knows if we join them in the war against the Hausa-Fulani they will get their Biafra,that is why they are so pained we have decided to watch from the sidelines.

Even if you want Yoruba support,is it by insulting them you will get their support?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by dealslip(f): 12:43pm On May 26, 2017
This should stop really. Including insulting acting president. It is really getting irritating. Osinbajo is a part of a group called God Bless Nigeria which has been in existence even before he became Attorney General of Lagos. This group prays regularly for the unity of Nigeria. He by divine orchestration has found himself at the helm of affairs of this country. Do you think he would suddenly change. I have always supported Biafra or Nigeria restructured despite been Yoruba. I have been erroneously labelled IPOB for expressing my support for the Biafra cause, but honestly the way some Biafrans turn and twist issues can be highly exasperating. They heap all sorts of lies, insult and attack on Yoruba people, blaming them for their issues. Biafrans should learn to play politics more subtle. You can't keep insulting everyone dead or alive who shares a different opinion with yours and still expect them to support you when you raise a cause. It is alien to the human nature. No sane mind would extend hands of cooperation or support. I know many Yoruba living in Rivers, Bayelsa, Niger, Plateau, Kaduna but many don't want to live in the east because some Biafrans can be troublesome. If you want Osinbajo to support, he can but this level of insult will never allow any form of interest in your advocacy. No sane mind cooperates with people who insult them. This man has spoken very wisely, let us pick the one that works for other uses even if it is in business or other associations. The best way is to sponsor someone to the level of presidency and mount pressure for cessation or restructuring.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 26, 2017
dealslip:
This should stop really. Including insulting acting president. It is really getting irritating. Osinbajo is a part of a group called God Bless Nigeria which has been in existence even before he became Attorney General of Lagos. This group prays regularly for the unity of Nigeria. He by divine orchestration has found himself at the helm of affairs of this country. Do you think he would suddenly change. I have always supported Biafra or Nigeria restructured despite been Yoruba. I have been erroneously labelled IPOB for expressing my support for the Biafra cause, but honestly the way some Biafrans turn and twist issues can be highly exasperating. They heap all sorts of lies, insult and attack on Yoruba people, blaming them for their issues. Biafrans should learn to play politics more subtle. You can't keep insulting everyone dead or alive who shares a different opinion with yours and still expect them to support you when you raise a cause. It is alien to the human nature. No sane mind would extend hands of cooperation or support. I know many Yoruba living in Rivers, Bayelsa, Niger, Plateau, Kaduna but many don't want to live in the east because some Biafrans can be troublesome. If you want Osinbajo to support, he can but this level of insult will never allow any form of interest in your advocacy. No sane mind cooperates with people who insult them. This man has spoken very wisely, let us pick the one that works for other uses even if it is in business or other associations. The best way is to sponsor someone to the level of presidency and mount pressure for cessation or restructuring.

God bless you my sister. I need not say more.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by whitebeard(m): 12:55pm On May 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

#Biafrexit.
so how exactly will your standard of living be..! Will it be up to the one in Nigeria or better pls give me evidence
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 26, 2017
ObaKlaz:
[s]I, a non-yoruba man (surely non-Igbo/Biafran either!) who's lived in the South-West almost all his life, have observed with keen interest how very vile, sentimental, emotional, unabashedly hateful and severely delusional SOME OF these Biafrans can be, especially their e-warriors.

Always quick to resort to insults and term their host's hospitality as COWARDICE. Everyone else but themselves must take the stick for whatever goes awry with them; they'd NEVER look at the man in the mirror!

With the way they all lambasted and said the most derogatory of things on the person of Osinbajo from thread-to-thread today, I wondered how lower can these people sink further!

These people should be granted their Biafra agitation and let there be a structuring of what's left of Nigeria afterwards, PLEEEEASE![/s]

Same person as the OP.....Alcatraz005

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by wristbangle: 12:56pm On May 26, 2017
Apt and intelligent comment dealslip.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by dealslip(f): 12:58pm On May 26, 2017
MrAlfa:

Free Ilorin first.
Don't worry about Ilorin. Worry more about Biafra. Honestly it is really getting exasperating. Most Oduans have lost interest in the Biafra cause

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by dealslip(f): 12:58pm On May 26, 2017
wristbangle:
Apt and intelligent comment dealslip.
Thanks dear
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

No, you are wrong brother. We are not the same persom. The fact is that most Nigerians are tired of Igbos. Your only saving grace is the greed of the elites. We are all suffering the effects of bad governance but the noise of the igbos is getting unbearable.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Ikeg: 1:12pm On May 26, 2017
Am I the only one getting extremely fed up with yoruba and their hypocrisy and the constant need to pretend being the victims

Who were the people who insulted Massob through the years they were active? This entire forum is littered with it...Dare me and I'll happily provide links to back me up.
Was it or was it not yoruba?

Who were the set of people who laughed and mocked BZM for getting arrested due to fighting fpr Biafra. Infact BZM attacked Enugu government house, not even Afonja own, but who were the tribe that carried it in their head and even used the images of their arrest as mockery?
Yet again the thread is on this forum. Happily provide links if needed

When IPOB started and they focused predominately on the government, who were the set of people who mocked, insulted and attacked EVERY ipob thread. Infact that still do this task even till this very day. Once again this forum is littered with evidence. I'll happily provide links if needed. Now that IPOB descended theor attention on them since the whores of waste went looking for it, they wailing

Outside of NL, on FB as well as other social media platform, I'd we exclude northerners, which are the other tribes that litters IPOB and other Biafra social media platform? Excluding northerners, which other tribes insult ipob and other biafra group yet this set of degrading filth had the audacity to screeching "ipob/igbo should stop hating us."

A set of evil beings who spewed hatred since day 1 and now the victims have started to replicate that same hatred they've spewed, immediately they claiming clean hands

The same way you lots were the antagonist against Ngozi's attempt to make Enugu airport international as well as the antagonist against GEJ attempt to build onitsha seaport, now Reno talked about Igbo marginalization, the same set of evil people that insulted and attacked his administration for having the audacity to undo what's done immediately playing victims and asking why igbo blames yoruba.

Honestly, you people are extremely disgusting as a tribe that it makes me puke each time I realize such evil beings reside in this world.

As for the OP and any yoruba threatening genocide, we actually triple, quadruple DARE una. You'll see the Fed up igbo have on this country will descend on you people. We FUCKING DARE YOU!!! Go on a killing spree on Igbo, we actually promise una that even the government won't stop us in the replication. If we have no fucking problem getting shot at by your deranged Nigerian military during our protest, wtf you think we'll do to you people. This is not chest beating or wishing, this is a promise. We dare you

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 26, 2017
dealslip:
Lady, listen up, most monikers here insulting the Prof are either kids or IPOBians who are worked up by unnecessary interference on Biafran issues, from Yorubas on this forum. Igbos intellectuals and think tanks are already extending hands of corp-ration and partnership to Yorubas and other ethnic group, on the way forward...... Will you use the noise on this forum to label an entire tribe for xenophobic attack as the OP is trying to do?
The Prof is not the only member of this administration to receive barrages of insult. IPOBians don't spare anybody that is against their views, even if you are one of them. Okorocha, Joe Igbokwe and Chris Ngige, are perfect examples. These trios have attracted more insults from this groups than any Nigerian. So what are you guys saying. Labeling an entire nation because of the activity of a single group is evil.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Ikeg: 1:16pm On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Who does not know that. 100% yoruba but the cowards as usual will claim "non Yoruba" before spewing their usual brand of hatred induced filth. Yet they expect igbo to applaud them and not give it back 1x fold.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by ObaKlaz: 1:20pm On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Predictabe. I saw this coming already from a typical 'ipobian' peasant.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Ikeg: 1:20pm On May 26, 2017
Alcatraz005:

No, you are wrong brother. We are not the same persom. The fact is that most Nigerians are tired of Igbos. Your only saving grace is the greed of the elites. We are all suffering the effects of bad governance but the noise of the igbos is getting unbearable.

Most nigerians, you mean the yoruba that are too much cowardly that they claim every tribe in Nigeria on anonymous platform. Yes you right, most Afonja are fed as others refuse to be docile slave like you lots are known for through history including Atlantic slavery

Btw:
Nigga the goat name is OLUFEMI DASILVA and he looks 100x YORUBA.. the damn goat forgot he provide another social media platform that is not anonymous before pretending to wtf he/you is/are not. Poverty ridden filth

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 26, 2017
Ikeg:
Am I the only one getting extremely fed up with yoruba and their hypocrisy and the constant need to pretend being the victims

Who were the people who insulted Massob through the years they were active? This entire forum is littered with it...Dare me and I'll happily provide links to back me up.
Was it or was it not yoruba?

Who were the set of people who laughed and mocked BZM for getting arrested due to fighting fpr Biafra. Infact BZM attacked Enugu government house, not even Afonja own, but who were the tribe that carried it in their head and even used the images of their arrest as mockery?
Yet again the thread is on this forum. Happily provide links if needed

When IPOB started and they focused predominately on the government, who were the set of people who mocked, insulted and attacked EVERY ipob thread. Infact that still do this task even till this very day. Once again this forum is littered with evidence. I'll happily provide links if needed. Now that IPOB descended theor attention on them since the whores of waste went looking for it, they wailing

Outside of NL, on FB as well as other social media platform, I'd we exclude northerners, which are the other tribes that litters IPOB and other Biafra social media platform? Excluding northerners, which other tribes insult ipob and other biafra group yet this set of degrading filth had the audacity to screeching "ipob/igbo should stop hating us."

A set of evil beings who spewed hatred since day 1 and now the victims have started to replicate that same hatred they've spewed, immediately they claiming clean hands

The same way you lots were the antagonist against Ngozi's attempt to make Enugu airport international as well as the antagonist against GEJ attempt to build onitsha seaport, now Reno talked about Igbo marginalization, the same set of evil people that insulted and attacked his administration for having the audacity to undo what's done immediately playing victims and asking why igbo blames yoruba.

Honestly, you people are extremely disgusting as a tribe that it makes me puke each time I realize such evil beings reside in this world.

As for the OP and any yoruba threatening genocide, we actually triple, quadruple DARE una. You'll see the Fed up igbo have on this country will descend on you people. We FUCKING DARE YOU!!! Go on a killing spree on Igbo, we actually promise una that even the government won't stop us. If we have no fucking problem getting shot at by your deranged Nigerian military during our protest, wtf you think we'll do to you people. This is chest beating or wishing, this is a promise. We dare you

I am not preaching war, I am only tired of the screeches and knashing of tooth by the Igbo's. it is time to man up and develop the east. You really can't defeat any of the big two in a sectarian strife, believe me. My message is either stop the hate or get out of our cities.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 26, 2017
Alcatraz005:

[s]I am not preaching war, I am only tired of the screeches and knashing of tooth by the Igbo's. it is time to man up and develop the east. You really can't defeat any of the big two in a sectarian strife, believe me. My message is either stop the hate or get out of our cities.[/s]
Bullshit. Go through your article again and read it line by line. When the time comes, your city will be empty of my kinsmen..... Take note of that.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by dealslip(f): 1:29pm On May 26, 2017
blues2022:

Lady, listen up, most monikers here insulting the Prof are either kids or IPOBians who are worked up by unnecessary interference on Biafran issues, from Yorubas on this forum. Igbos intellectuals and think tanks are already extending hands of corp-ration and partnership to Yorubas and other ethnic group, on the way forward...... Will you use the noise on this forum to label an entire tribe for xenophobic attack as the OP is trying to do?
The Prof is not the only member of this administration to receive barrages of insult. IPOBians don't spare anybody that is against their views, even if you are one of them. Okorocha, Joe Igbokwe and Chris Ngige, are perfect examples. These trios have attracted more insults from this groups than any Nigerian. So what are you guys saying. Labeling an entire nation because of the activity of a single group is evil.
This is exactly what I am saying reacting from emotions. Did you bother to read my comments. I am certain you know the difference between some Biafrans and all Biafrans. I have personally abused Okorocha on this forum for betraying Biafra, I have always defended GEJ on this forum. I have personally upheld the agitation of Nnamdi Kanu on this forum because I support the cause but you don't get a thank you, it turns to another ball game. You see I am no kid like those people commenting. I have spent 12 years on this forum and know the amount of provocation and it's journey so far.
This is the general view of Yoruba when congregating, which is we cannot continue to be perpetually insulted and continue to support such persons. They are getting really provoked and building bridges will likely meet stiff resistance. Yoruba people are very slow to anger but when they are fully convinced. It's hard to change their minds again. They give everyone the benefits of doubt. I suggest you caution those little children you identified as the propagators of those irksome insult and inform them of the need to behave and not jeopardize any efforts at reconciliation like you said is going on.

16 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 26, 2017
blues2022:

Bullshit. Go through your article again and read it line by line. When the time comes, your city will be empty of my kinsmen..... Take note of that.

We both want the same thing brother.

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Balkan(m): 1:30pm On May 26, 2017
Op your Mumu is unimaginable.
the only Yoruba land I know is Ogun, Ekiti, Osun, Oyo and Ondo
Lagos is not your land or are you an Awori, Bini, Igbo, Ekpee.
this are the owners of Lagos.
Lagos is[b] "all man's Land"[/b] just like the US is made of so many race
no one can lay claim to own America.

Your coordinator is a confused Person

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Ngokafor(f): 1:32pm On May 26, 2017
....This thread is a complete and unadulterated trash riddled with an overdose of cowardice...period.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by knowledgeable: 1:32pm On May 26, 2017
ObaKlaz:
I, a non-yoruba man (surely non-Igbo/Biafran either!) who's lived in the South-West almost all his life, have observed with keen interest how very vile, sentimental, emotional, unabashedly hateful and severely delusional SOME OF these Biafrans can be, especially their e-warriors.

Always quick to resort to insults and term their host's hospitality as COWARDICE. Everyone else but themselves must take the stick for whatever goes awry with them; they'd NEVER look at the man in the mirror!

With the way they all lambasted and said the most derogatory of things on the person of Osinbajo from thread-to-thread today, I wondered how lower can these people sink further!

These people should be granted their Biafra agitation and let there be a structuring of what's left of Nigeria afterwards, PLEEEEASE!

Hahaha......Yorubas/Hausa Fulani relations are something to study honestly.

Is it because the Hausa/Fulani elders up north are now talking about they're ready for restructuring/negotiations that are Yorubas are also talking about letting the Biafrans go and obasongo talking about begging Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 26, 2017
dealslip:

This is exactly what I am saying reacting from emotions. Did you bother to read my comments. I am certain you know the difference between some Biafrans and all Biafrans. I am no kid like those people commenting. This is the general view of Yoruba when congregating. They are getting really provoked and building bridges will likely meet stiff resistance. Yoruba people are very slow to anger but when they are fully convinced. It's hard to change their minds again. They give everyone the benefits of doubt. I suggest you caution those little children you identified as the propagators of those irksome insult and inform them of the need to behave and not jeopardize any efforts at reconciliation like you said is going on.
Go through these threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/3822243/femi-fani-kayode-blasts-chris-ngige
https://www.nairaland.com/3820408/igbos-should-stop-complaining-didnt/8#56892806

Chris Ngige, the honorable minister received the most insult mostly from his tribesmen.... Get the message, IPOB don't spare anybody if you are against their views. Most Yorubas on this forum started it, by invading and derailing their threads.... its more like shoot me I shoot you. I don't support the insult though. But your tribesmen are also part of the game, so caution them too.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Guestlander: 1:36pm On May 26, 2017
dealslip:

This is exactly what I am saying reacting from emotions. Did you bother to read my comments. I am certain you know the difference between some Biafrans and all Biafrans. I am no kid like those people commenting. This is the general view of Yoruba when congregating. They are getting really provoked and building bridges will likely meet stiff resistance. Yoruba people are very slow to anger but when they are fully convinced. It's hard to change their minds again. They give everyone the benefits of doubt. I suggest you caution those little children you identified as the propagators of those irksome insult and inform them of the need to behave and not jeopardize any efforts at reconciliation like you said is going on.

You have really said everything that needs to be said. God bless you.
My prayer is that the country will be restructured peacefully and if that is impossible let us all go our separate ways, it is far better than going the Rwanda way.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 26, 2017
Ngokafor:

....This thread is a complete and unadulterated trash riddled with an overdose of cowardice...period.

How have I exhibited cowardice? Because I didn't insult Hausa Fulani? I told you that I am a Christian. I prefer Hausas to Igbos and that doesn't make me a coward.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by ObaKlaz: 1:38pm On May 26, 2017
Ikeg:

Most nigerians, you mean the yoruba that are too much cowardly that they claim every tribe in Nigeria on anonymous platform. Yes you right, most Afonja are fed as others refuse to be docile slave like you lots are known for through history including Atlantic slavery

Btw:
Nigga the goat name is OLUFEMI DASILVA and he looks 100x YORUBA.. the damn goat forgot he provide another social media platform that is not anonymous before pretending to wtf he/you is/are not. Poverty ridden filth
Awww... Poor me, I've Just been 'busted' by a butthurt Ipobian detective. Yes; that's me, and what's more: I'm from the South-South, Edo state precisely. And since you appear to be fairly good with researching, you might as well read up my old posts, as one of them corroborates that. It must hurt you so much that even a non-yoruba knows how full of hate and sh*t SOME OF you Ipobians are! grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by dealslip(f): 1:39pm On May 26, 2017
blues2022:

Go through these threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/3822243/femi-fani-kayode-blasts-chris-ngige
https://www.nairaland.com/3820408/igbos-should-stop-complaining-didnt/8#56892806

Chris Ngige, the honorable minister received the most insult mostly from his tribesmen.... Get the message, IPOB don't spare anybody if you are against their views. Most Yorubas on this forum started it, by invading and derailing their threads.... its more like shoot me I shoot you. I don't support the insult though. But your tribesmen are also part of the game, so caution them too.

Modified
This is exactly what I am saying reacting from emotions. Did you bother to read my comments. I am certain you know the difference between some Biafrans and all Biafrans. I have personally abused Okorocha on this forum for betraying Biafra, I have always defended GEJ on this forum. I have personally upheld the agitation of Nnamdi Kanu on this forum because I support the cause but you don't get a thank you, it turns to another ball game. You see I am no kid like those people commenting. I have spent 12 years on this forum and know the amount of provocation and it's journey so far.
This is the general view of Yoruba when congregating, which is we cannot continue to be perpetually insulted and continue to support such persons. They are getting really provoked and building bridges will likely meet stiff resistance. Yoruba people are very slow to anger but when they are fully convinced. It's hard to change their minds again. They give everyone the benefits of doubt. I suggest you caution those little children you identified as the propagators of those irksome insult and inform them of the need to behave and not jeopardize any efforts at reconciliation like you said is going on.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Leads Praise & Worship / "INEC, Worst Thing To Have Happened Since Lord Lugard When Politicians Lose" / APC Presidential Ticket: Senators Divided Over Moves To Pick Lawan As Consensus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.