Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . (17209 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Telling Yorubas For Months "Your Son Osibanjo Is Very Sick" / Buhari Replies Melaye On Blame Of Politicians Responsible For Nationwide Killing / Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 9:41am On May 27, 2017
blues2022:

Idiot. That is not your email. You bloody imposter. You go hide for white man nyash dey form voltron. Abeg enter Nija sharparly make we dig'am. This is my email: tech_hub@hotmail.com..... email me right now.....please lets meet face to face..... Can't wait to meet you niga.... angry

Your mother is the ediot, dont know why you have no working brain. How is it not my email? Are you mad. How can you hide in your country of birth, people that dont know you will think you are tough. Lolzzz. Isaac Chukwuemeka, I know you well and you are a dirty coward. I dont have the time making noise like you on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 9:45am On May 27, 2017
Wyttcat:
Ibos will blame Yoruba for everything but in this case, they are right. Why is any Yoruba speaking against Biafra? While we can't do the work for them, we should just let them get their biafra any way they want it, as long as they don't bring it to us. The hate speech by Kanu was the only thing we needed to speak against and we did, so why are Yoruba insisting on living with confused sadists? There's nothing in this world Yoruba can do to make ibos respect and live with them in peace. Yoruba have done so much for ibos but what have ibos ever done for Yoruba? Nothing. We all stand to gain a lot if ibos leave, the peace.of mind that comes from knowing we won't have to deal with them again is priceless. How I wish they really want biafra and not just noise for attention. I don't know how we can get some Yoruba who keep making ibos feel important to start loving and thinking highly of themselves. Even if it's just one Yoruba, it's one too many. We have Yoruba in Benin, why can't we let ibos do what they want once they don't mention Yoruba? I don't know why healthy people want to keep living with unstable vicious animals.

I am really saddened and tired of their wahala but I know their issue will be resolved soon. I passed oshodi yesterday and I saw the large parcel of land where the Igbos used to use for their business being used by a Yoruba church and I was elated. I am sure our Muslim brothers will use it too for Ramadan programs. The subtle evacuation of the igbos from our land should be a fundamental objective and directive principle of all state governments in the Southwest henceforth. Other ethnic groups in Nigeria are always welcome in yorubaland. The igbo issue will be solved through either the actualisation of Biafra or the enthronement of true federalism.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 9:54am On May 27, 2017
[s]
blues2022:
@Alcatraz005, the thunder wey go fire you.... you see what your useless thread is leading to... The kind vex wey dey my stomach now. You guys should do your worst.... Nothing is new under the sun. As for you IkediEbubes, I'm waiting for your email..... Bloody mutherfucker.
[/s]

You cant do anything than rant here or hit your flat head on the wall. Foolish ediots like you makes more noise while hiding behind your stolen chinko phone. I gave you my email and you still telling me to mail you, you must have inherited your stupidity from your late father. Get lost and stop making noise. Ediotic mofo

4 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 9:56am On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Your mother is the ediot, dont know why you have no working brain. How is it not my email? Are you mad. How can you hide in your country of birth, people that dont know you will think you are tough. Lolzzz. Isaac Chukwuemeka, I know you well and you are a dirty coward. I dont have the time making noise like you on nairaland.
I have done a background check on you, niga. You an imposter and fraudster. The name you are using as moniker and the number on your dp belongs to another person. The email you posited here is not your own. This is not the first time you're cloning real people's name and identity. The mods have been turning blind eye to your criminal activities on this forum even when reported. Ok, long story short, this is my email: tech_hub@hotmail.com.... send me an email, so I'll reply you...... I want to meet you niga.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 9:58am On May 27, 2017
Igbos on this forum, time to answer your papa name..... leave this forum..... asp. I'm creating a thread on this direction. If the mod like they should bring it down, as they did to my previous article on this issue. Nothing is changing as long as this contraption continue. Leave this forum for your own good.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 10:01am On May 27, 2017
[s]
blues2022:

I have done a background check on you, niga. You an imposter and fraudster. The name you are using as moniker and the number on your dp belongs to another person. The email you posited here is not your own. This is not the first time you're cloning real people's name and identity. The mods have been turning blind eye to your criminal activities on this forum even when reported. Ok, long story short, this is my email: tech_hub@hotmail.com.... send me an email, so I'll reply you...... I want to meet you niga.....
[/s]

You are a b.astard. I hate dirty cowards like you, did you send email and got no reply? I can see you are here to just make mouth like your late father. You are just pouring smelly spits everywhere since last night and making mouth like a deranged animal. Dont you have any shame? Get lost if you are here to just chest beat, or you want me to spam here with your ugly pictures. Ediot was even denying his own name, shameless coward.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 10:02am On May 27, 2017
blues2022:
Igbos on this forum, time to answer your papa name..... leave this forum..... asp.

We will be more than glad. This forum is owned by an Afonja whose tribe/ethnic stock igbos hate so much remember? Be gone igbos!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 10:06am On May 27, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We will be more than glad. This forum is owned by an Afonso whose tribe/ethnic stock igbos hate so much remember? Be gone igbos!
That is your fuvcking business bloody hypocrite. Nemesis will catch up with you.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by orimsamsam(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2017
nkwuocha:

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin.
This children sef. angry
i just dey surprise, na all my name the guy carry put for here
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 10:08am On May 27, 2017
allhavesinned:

I promise you, I'll get you and believe me you will pay for this your post and insult on the igbo nation, . YOU CAN HIDE under a faceless forum and type rubbish but not for too long, watch out, this is a promise

Shutup jor. You guys have no shame, always making mouth and beating your hairy chest. You will get him, is he a toddler? Very emotional animals, you say worst on this forum and no one have the time to be sharing rubbish. Kanu said worst and you cannibals say worst on your radio biafra. I hate noisemakers like you. Get lost

3 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 10:09am On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Shutup jor. You guys have no shame, always making mouth and beating your hairy chest. You will get him, is he a toddler? Very emotional animals, you say worst on this forum and no one have the time to be sharing rubbish. Kanu said worst and you cannibals say worst on your radio biafra. I hate noisemakers like you. Get lost
I just sent you a mail, can you confirm?

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 10:13am On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes: I'm yet to get your mail confirmation. Still waiting for your reply.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 10:16am On May 27, 2017
@IkediEbubes, still waiting for your mail confirmation. angry fine... we will proceed from there.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 10:20am On May 27, 2017
blues2022:
IkediEbubes: I'm yet to get your mail confirmation. Still waiting for your reply.

Replied already. Stop making mouth here and spamming my mentions. Only cowards behave this way, be bold for once in your pathetic life.
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 10:26am On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Replied already. Stop making mouth here and spamming my mentions. Only cowards behave this way, be bold for once in your pathetic life.
You can call the number I sent to you....
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by IkediEbubes: 10:34am On May 27, 2017
[s]
Ngokafor:

..,So you know Igbos have not 'passed their boundaries',yet the only comments you make when you log on bairaland is to call for 'reprisals' against Igbos??...see how diabolical most of you are.

...Whatever evil you and your brothers wish and hope for Igbos shall back-fire and consumme you all a thousand fold..,The Nigerian army or whatever you are hoping will carry out genocide against Igbo will decimate you all first..

..All you can do is cry and wail online in frustration and cowardice,claim to be 'ruling over Igbo while you wallow in penury and wretchedness off-line..period.
[/s]

Get lost, most of you animals have no shame. You are all born hypocrites. You wish others more evil on your radio biafraa, stop doing like saint. You are worst than the devil and we wish you more n more evil in return.

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by nkwuocha: 11:03am On May 27, 2017
orimsamsam:
i just dey surprise, na all my name the guy carry put for here

grin grin
Sincerely if I knew you were still a kid.I would have ignored you.It's very very easy to you in flesh as it is.It's okay to defend your tribe but be very discrete about your information.Don't display your email address or other social media handle.Again don't use your name or abbreviation from your name as well.Went through your facebook page,my last born is way older than you.You're still under the care of your parents to start with.

I suggest you open an alternate account.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by aribisala0(m): 11:14am On May 27, 2017
Honestly I am disappointed with the OP for opening this thread ,seriously.
Please take a look at this thread https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
It was started in 2011 and still waxing strong.From page one to 9 the word Biafra does not appear a single time.
Those morons who try to tell themselves
Oh we Eboes always mind our business and only start abusing when others interfere in our business should study the thread.
Yorubas will never be brow beaten or intimidated to do your bidding. Those misguided Yorubas trying to reason with these animals should desist.We owe them neither explanation nor justification and not even threats. All we will do is respond robustly to their actions whether online or elsewhere Some people now seem to be intimidated into saying they will support Biafra.They are on their own. Eboes try any violence they will be dealt with no discussion. The goat is angry and stamping it's feet.So what ?will the owner change places with the goat?
I see these Internet skirmishes as noise.When the Eboes are ready to roll again we will be ready.For now Nigeria is indivisible as our Acting President declared and no bastard Nnamdi can do anything about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGSRa6KE_rg

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Mujtahida: 11:17am On May 27, 2017
IkediEbube and Blue2020, thanks for the entertainment. I don laugh tire. I used to be pained at the inter tribal diatribes even though I don't belong to any but now it has become entertainment for me.

IkediEbube(Anthony Joshua-your mouth sharp and bitter, very acidic). I fear you. Blue2020 (V. Klitschko) you dey try. well done to the two both of you to have reached round 12.I hail una stamina . Make una continue. Round 13 loading.

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Ovamboland(m): 11:23am On May 27, 2017
Ikeg:

I actually read history unlike your incompetent ass.

Till this VERY DAY the north have yet to provide ANY evidence that igbo mocked them after the coup hence the killing. Infact the only evidence they ever provided have been a song that made after the counter coup as well as an image using a technology made Years after the counter coup. Therefore comes the logic how can people know about a song a year before it was made and use a technology years before it was made.

Lastly Biafra soliders whipped your military ass. I suggest pick up a book and read. Biafra lost because your weak ass military went after civilians.

Lastly your coward OP wasn't talking about military, he was talking you people by your damn selves going after igbos. I know you cowards are hoping after you go on a killing spree that the military will protect against any retaliation but looking at every single time you lots have been attacked in your own lands by different tribes, never once has the military ever came out to defend y'all even when getting your ass whipped in. If so, name ONE TIME. You people are not from the north therefore do not have that privilege incase you lots have yet to notice that. You are in the same level as the rest of us.

Therefore I speak for every igbo when I say we tired of you lots screeching on social media and threatening on attack igbo, we are tired of it. Enough with the barking and start doing sh1t since you guys think you got the balls. Simple as that.

Your response is the greatest confirmation of my earlier assertion that you are better fitted to remain in small clans and should not have been allowed to venture into larger organised dwellings. That's the reason your people's foray into urbanised areas in the North or West has met with failure and lack of integration.

You yell of no documentary evidence of mocking the northerners in 1966 but make my search unnecessary. Yourself and many of your fellow Biafra yellers here continue to double dare and triple dare societies accommodating your people to visit you with violence and you count that as bravery and wisdom? Maybe due to the level of organisation found in Iboland at the time of colonialism, such things as diplomacy, alliance, strategy is completely alien to your mentality.

That's why an Ibo senior military officer with masters degree in HISTORY from a world class university, still went ahead to start a war without firm commitment from allies and learn the disposition of world powers to his project. He had to spend 3 million lives (while saving his own and his Mercedes car) to learn what he failed to grasp in his history classes. Basic things like secured supply lines was the least of his concern, just chest beating of the biggest Army in Africa (many Ibo still trumpet their false superiority than others today). He was so full of himself such that the likes of Zik father of Unitary government had to abandon the Biafra project midway and turned up in Lagos long before Biafra surrendered.

The conduct of many of you here and your comments shows wisdom, values, mentality is highly organic and learnt form the family level, so no surprise many of you still toe the failed path of your forefathers.

Your response here and juxtaposing with where it came from clearly shows the most likely disposition of your types walking the streets of your host in 1966 with your sons holding the helms of affairs in Nigeria. Look in the mirror for your evidence.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by aribisala0(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2017
Spot on.
A people who never achieved a level of organisation beyond the clan or umunna level are suddenly expected to master the intricacies of modern statecraft and diplomacy? A savage,feral people?
Cannot work.
We are talking of an insecure impulsive reckless set of people who act before thinking who conflate boasting with strategy. The fact that they have Nnamdi Kanda as their Moses tells the whole story.Soon he will turn up at Aso Rock and cast his rod on the ground turning it into a python
After that we can expect 10 plagues in Nigeria, The Lagos lagoon will soon turn red

1 Like

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by wurabecca(f): 11:36am On May 27, 2017
Really? Are we still doing this? grin

Okay, first... I fucking have right over any Land in Nigeria, it's Democracy!, after the separation anybody can claim lands(Lagos part.)

Then, I think the Igbos not all tend to tag Yorubas cowards, really? The fucking Fulani attack in Enugu, did gburugburu fucking pass te grazing bill, but Fayose did a heck of it!. Perhaps did you guys retaliate? No I need an answer. You guys are Emotional coiled. Why not start killing all the huasa-fulani(fucking mouthed e-worriors!)

Nah us the E-warriors dey make mouth aswwear!, and again Most people fighting eachother here are fucking Jobless nitwits!

Go to conference rooms and see the trio signing Multi dollar deals! (hausa, igbo, yoruba)!

You guys should wake up, This is Nigeria and perhaps I'm not against Biafra....its a sign that most people(igbos) ain't sleeping....I even support it, because it tackles the FG.

Finally the real Enemy is somewhere, we all know them-him.

We should stop blaming people for our failures.

It's only on Nairaland that yoruba and igbo hate eachother, In real life, it's not so!......Ebuka I fucking love you!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by wurabecca(f): 11:41am On May 27, 2017
Mujtahida:
IkediEbube and Blue2020, thanks for the entertainment. I don laugh tire. I used to be pained at the inter tribal diatribes even though I don't belong to any but now it has become entertainment for me.

IkediEbube(Anthony Joshua-your mouth sharp and bitter, very acidic). I fear you. Blue2020 (V. Klitschko) you dey try. well done to the two both of you to have reached round 12.I hail una stamina . Make una continue. Round 13 loading.

grin grin grin I tells you! Damn! IkediEbube is the man, very straightforward.. he truly knows history grin. Funny guys

2 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by aribisala0(m): 11:54am On May 27, 2017
This is what the Eboes were saying in 2011 they did not mention Biafra
https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan/2

chino11:

You are quite pathetic. The yooroba people deserve all the punishment they are getting now for wasting 8yrs thru Obasanjo, no infrastructural development, no education, he made sure that Ndigbo are effectively schemed out politically. In the case of your yabbing no yorobaman including you has the gut and liver to deal with any Igboman let alone me, even if we have the rare opportunity of coming to meet one on one. What I have written earlier was not because yorooba people has done anything personal to me but because of how you daft yoorobas attack anything Igbo on the NL. I challenge you today whatever you have wished me or any Igboman is sent to you in multiple folds. May you fail in anything Igboman is part of, may you be cursed as you continue in your drive against the Igbos, may your suffering surpass any worst situation you can ever imagine. May whatever evil you wish anybody continue to dwell in your household. As the Igbos are holding sensitive positions today in Nigeria may you never benefit from it, as we did not benefit from the Obj wasted 8yrs ruin
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 11:58am On May 27, 2017
Dear ibos please forgive him for his article. This afonja smoked weed of osogbo, egun, plus oyo, with little bit of bini and Itshekiri combined with ebira , know what that would give him.
His problems is worse more than HIV .
He is a bastard
Ibos please and please forgive him, his views isn't represent western Nigeria
Seun! I Expect you to ban him for life, and delete these useless write up.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Ovamboland(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2017
blues2022:

As far as I'm concerned the Biafran agitation has remained peaceful. No Biafran at the moment have taken up arms against any group, and I don't think there is plan to do so. If you are standing by what your ancestors did, and with the will power to perpetuate it, then you need to look yourself well in the mirror. You are a reflection of what you are accusing the Igbos on this thread.

No plans? keep lying to yourselves, why was Nnmadi Kanu asking for money to buy arms at a meeting in the US? And with what does he intend to kill Yorubas? Yet Yorubas did not become cry babies because of one nonentity.
See the kind of tantrums you threw because of ordinary curse of Lagoon by a Yoruba king

6 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by DocHMD: 12:09pm On May 27, 2017
Ikeg:
Am I the only one getting extremely fed up with yoruba and their hypocrisy and the constant need to pretend being the victims

Who were the people who insulted Massob through the years they were active? This entire forum is littered with it...Dare me and I'll happily provide links to back me up.
Was it or was it not yoruba?

Who were the set of people who laughed and mocked BZM for getting arrested due to fighting fpr Biafra. Infact BZM attacked Enugu government house, not even Afonja own, but who were the tribe that carried it in their head and even used the images of their arrest as mockery?
Yet again the thread is on this forum. Happily provide links if needed

When IPOB started and they focused predominately on the government, who were the set of people who mocked, insulted and attacked EVERY ipob thread. Infact that still do this task even till this very day. Once again this forum is littered with evidence. I'll happily provide links if needed. Now that IPOB descended theor attention on them since the whores of waste went looking for it, they wailing

Outside of NL, on FB as well as other social media platform, I'd we exclude northerners, which are the other tribes that litters IPOB and other Biafra social media platform? Excluding northerners, which other tribes insult ipob and other biafra group yet this set of degrading filth had the audacity to screeching "ipob/igbo should stop hating us."

A set of evil beings who spewed hatred since day 1 and now the victims have started to replicate that same hatred they've spewed, immediately they claiming clean hands

The same way you lots were the antagonist against Ngozi's attempt to make Enugu airport international as well as the antagonist against GEJ attempt to build onitsha seaport, now Reno talked about Igbo marginalization, the same set of evil people that insulted and attacked his administration for having the audacity to undo what's done immediately playing victims and asking why igbo blames yoruba.

Honestly, you people are extremely disgusting as a tribe that it makes me puke each time I realize such evil beings reside in this world.

As for the OP and any yoruba threatening genocide, we actually triple, quadruple DARE una. You'll see the Fed up igbo have on this country will descend on you people. We FUCKING DARE YOU!!! Go on a killing spree on Igbo, we actually promise una that even the government won't stop us in the replication. If we have no fucking problem getting shot at by your deranged Nigerian military during our protest, wtf you think we'll do to you people. This is not chest beating or wishing, this is a promise. We dare you

Thank you very much brother. yorubas are now crying 'victims'. Before IPob, we had Massob, bzm who never attacked yorubas but the ewedu scoundrels felt comfortable abusing and mocking MASSob and BZM whenever they are killed and arrested.
They called them Ultimatum-givers, isreali flag handlers. The threads litter Nl. Check 2009-2013 threads on Biafra.
Now Ipob us justifiably pummelling their sick coneheads for always meddling in a Biafra that does concern them, they've started lamenting like moronic buffoons. grin grin grin

Next time you'll learn to mind your ewedu business. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by aribisala0(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by aribisala0(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2017
I remember when they were begging for ewedu

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Paretomaster(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2017
Iamwrath:
As Omoluabi , i will categorically tell you that Kokoro ton je efo , ara efo lo wa

Hausa or Yoruba is not tormenting Yeebos

Yeebos are the ones tormenting themselves

When one idiot failed to do anything right in 5 years, his fellow idiots expect a frail , battled man to achieve in 2 years

Ibori was welcomed, Alamesia had a party , They protested for PEJ ( 1trillion in fidelity bank) , they protested for Oduah , they protested for countless other people who have stole nothing less than 100 trillion in total ,

If they had that 100 Trillion, they would run Biafra's economy for at least 1 year while they try to build up more resources

But no , they must mention afonja as if that's what they horror dream they have all night

Like the man said O ye Biafraudians , Leave We Yoruba Alone ... WDGAF if you got your fraud or not , sha stop dragging us into your mess

Exactly, I believe, they are just looking for someone to forment trouble with, even the Hausa's that rarely rreply them here are always dragged into their hate filled speech.

You don't need to blame them, the hatred was passed to them from generation to generation.

Forget the chestbeating, and cry for Biafra here n there, if you all asked them to leave the Nigerian soil today, many of them will rather die than move, that's when u will hear even d chronic Biafra agitator tell u, he wanna stay here as a foreigner, " in what they refer to as d ZOO.

They caused the civil war that had their a** whipped, yet they always cry more than the berieved.

Our brothers from d east, note that neither the Hausas nor d Yorubas hate you, they only respond to curb ur excesses here, the Hausa even hardly respond, as they know ur antics.

If u truly wanna leave, y disturbing the peace of d nation, when u have elders, and ppl dining, and whining with the Nigeria state, when u don't even speak d mind of majority?

Finally, why making fruitless attempt to pitch other Nigerians against themselves? You ve open countless thread to pitch the Hausa's, against The Yoruba severally, all failed woefully, we haven't forget how u tried so hard to see the Ife crisis escalate, so u can rejoice.

Please leave the Rest of us alone, if u so much hate Nigeria, y haven't u all moved back to ur enclave? Why did u need our blessings to leave?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos' unfair blame Of Yorubas For the Failure Of the Biafran Experiment . by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 27, 2017
You open biafrauud threads and as usual - insult yoruba, call them betrayals, tag them as cowards and hausa slaves and yet you cry wolf when Yorubas respond in kind. So our responses mean that we don't want you to go. Werey ni awon omo yigboo yi sha. Please don;t drag us into your biafrad nonsense. The only way to stop us from commenting on every biadrug thread is for y'all to leave Nairaland..and go form ya own biadrug thread. Flat heads

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

I Didn't Threaten To Kill Nnamdi Kanu - Dambazau / The Induction Of New And Returning Governors In Abuja (Photo) / Accept Labour Party Candidates In 24 States, Court Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.