Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! (23656 Views)

Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) / Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / How Do You Ask Your Boss About A Pay Raise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! by jd1986(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2017
Tinyemeka:

LOL.

Crazeman!
Abakpa or Trans-Ekulu kwanu?
Abakpa is too ghettoish.....trans-ekulu Na G.R.A
Re: My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! by uselessIDIOT(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2017
Chrisozone:

Lol.... bros its a very difficult place to enter to start working or base there. They only give torist visa. Else someone or a company is inviting you to work

Okay, thanks.

I know say one day, I go leave this yeye country for Buhari and his people grin
Re: My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! by addikt(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hahahahaha. Really! You're so nice!
He's actually trolling! Look at his Moniker!

lol, he's such a nuisance , thanks dearie cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! by addikt(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hahahahaha. Really! You're so nice!
He's actually trolling! Look at his Moniker!

lol, he's such a nuisance , thanks dearie cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! by vicadex07(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2017
Chrisozone:

Asst. HR officer in a mall

Can you please tell me about how you got the job. I'm planning to travel down to that part of Africa anytime soon and I need some insights into settling down there for a couple of years.
Re: My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! by Siscooh: 11:36pm On May 26, 2017
noblealuu:
My twin brother started working in a Micro-Finance Bank some time last year in September, 2016 after he had waited at home for over a year post NYSC jobless.

He miraculously got this said job when a friend/brother who is an Okada Rider in the village met him and encourage him to give him his CV as he was traveling to Owerri, Imo State from Ebonyi where my twin brother was residing with my parents. Mind you, this Okada Rider is not even a Secondary School graduate. So my brother obliged, attended interviews and while all hope was lost, I persuaded him to come down to Lagos where i'm based which he did so we could intensify our job hunting in Lag.

Few weeks after his arrival, he got an SMS from the Micro-Finance Bank to come for his employment letter and induction at a scheduled date. Although he had an inkling of the pay in this establishment, he reluctantly travelled back to the East to take up this offer. I felt bad because I knew I would miss him....Well considering a bird at hand being worth more than a thousand in the bush, I decided to resign to fate. Upon receiving the Appointment Letter, his pay was #48000, for a graduate of Political Science (BSc.)

He was posted to Enugu State soon after the Induction/Training to resume work. I was sad, considering the meagerly pay vis avis the recession bedeviling our country. Meanwhile, I informed him few weeks ago that by the time he clocks a year at the organization, he should honorably resign so he'll learn a vocation...was thinking about Welding/Plumbing being that we could put our heads together to legitimately migrate to a better country. After all we aren't married...so we better the lots of our unborn children.

Dear brothers and sisters of N'land, just a few minutes ago, he called me that he got his alert for May salary and the pay was raised to One Hundred and Seven Thousand Naira (#107,000).

In sum, never give up. Despise not the days of little beginning for you shall reap if you faint not. Perseverance is key and the root of the matter is found in you! God bless you.
We join our voices to praise God with you. Thank God you also have a grateful heart. More is coming in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! by vicadex07(m): 1:51am On May 27, 2017
Chrisozone:

Asst. HR officer in a mall

let me add that I have full experience in Hr. I'm presently hr in one of shoprites subsidiaries here in Nigeria, Ibadan to be precise. I have been in this position for about 2 years and counting...
Re: My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! by noblealuu: 7:10am On May 27, 2017
Siscooh:

We join our voices to praise God with you. Thank God you also have a grateful heart. More is coming in Jesus name

Amen!
Re: My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! by Chrisozone: 8:58am On May 27, 2017
uselessIDIOT:

Okay, thanks.

I know say one day, I go leave this yeye country for Buhari and his people grin

Yeah bro. Hardwork must pay

1 Like

Re: My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! by Chrisozone: 9:00am On May 27, 2017
vicadex07:

let me add that I have full experience in Hr. I'm presently hr in one of shoprites subsidiaries here in Nigeria, Ibadan to be precise. I have been in this position for about 2 years and counting...

You can apply online and see what you got. Search for food lovers mauritius and apply but this gonna be very difficult. They like employing indians and their people
Re: My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! by ekele99(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2017
3 things every successful entrepreneur dies to be rich http://www.wealth9ja.com.ng/2017/05/3-principle-of-success-for-every.html?m=1
Re: My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! by ekele99(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2017
3 things every successful entrepreneur does to be rich http://www.wealth9ja.com.ng/2017/05/3-principle-of-success-for-every.html?m=1
Re: My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! by vicadex07(m): 10:16am On May 27, 2017
Chrisozone:

You can apply online and see what you got. Search for food lovers mauritius and apply but this gonna be very difficult. They like employing indians and their people

Thanks so much for your prompt reply. What do you think I can do to better my chances as a Nigerian.

How were you able to do it. I don't mind even if it involves some cash.
Re: My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! by Chrisozone: 11:02am On May 27, 2017
vicadex07:

Thanks so much for your prompt reply. What do you think I can do to better my chances as a Nigerian.

How were you able to do it. I don't mind even if it involves some cash.

I came here to study and i have a work permit
Re: My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! by vicadex07(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2017
Chrisozone:

I came here to study and i have a work permit

oh... I never thought of that.

What is the average cost of their school fees in Naira. I can as well come over for a post graduate program and kill two birds with one stone
Re: My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! by romenna: 12:29pm On May 27, 2017
n
Re: My Twin Brother Just Got A Pay Rise In A Micro Finance Bank: Don't Give Up! by Chrisozone: 1:20pm On May 27, 2017
vicadex07:

oh... I never thought of that.

What is the average cost of their school fees in Naira. I can as well come over for a post graduate program and kill two birds with one stone

Am in middlesex university, its about 290k rupees which is 2.9M in naira

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) / 4 Important Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Choosing A Course To Study / One Legged Bus Conductor In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.